剧集 | 最后的舞动(2020) | 导航列表
他起身打球
he got up and played.
迈克尔·乔丹回来了
Michael Jordan is back,
对克里斯发起了一连串攻势
putting the move on Chris Morris.
乔丹对霍纳·塞克发起了一连串攻势
Jordan puts moves on Hornacek.
这是今晚最好的冲刺
And this the best spurt of the night.
乔丹盯着朗利
Jordan finding Longley.
爵士队现在只领先9分
And the Jazz now leading by just nine.
- 他就像终结者一样 - 球被乔丹劫走了!
- He's like the Terminator. - Steal by Jordan!
他去到某个地方并找到了…
He went somewhere and he found...
一个开关
a switch.
真精彩!公牛队真的有机会领先了
What a play! And the Bulls actually have a chance to take the lead.
比赛结尾
At the end of that game,
他开始跳起来
he started rising up
投篮…
and making shots...
带动球队
and carrying that team.
比赛打成了85平
And the game is tied at 85.
公牛队每年都能走到这一步
The Bulls have been here year after year.
信心、镇定、决心
The confidence, the poise, the determination,
纪律和组织 比赛接近尾声
the discipline and organization down the stretch,
现在一切都得到了回报
all paying off right now
凭着乔丹在罚球线上的出色表现
with Jordan masterfully at the line.
乔丹能够在还剩下40秒的时候
Jordan able to scoop up the loose ball
夺过球权
for the possession with 40 seconds remaining.
比赛打成了85平
The game tied at 85.
还有10秒
Ten on the shot clock.
皮蓬回传给#霍纳·塞克
Pippen backing Hornacek.
乔丹的三分球
Here's Jordan for three.
进了!
Yes!
迈克尔·乔丹来自三分线端的投篮
Michael Jordan from straight away.
他表现出无论他病得有多重…
He had shown that no matter how sick he was...
他都是世界上最优秀的球员
he's still the best player in the world.
教练 你对乔丹在比赛时的身体状态了解多少?
Coach, how much did you know about Jordan's condition going into the game?
他早前看上去是什么样?描述一下
What did he look like early? And describe the effort
他带着病痛对比赛的投入吧
that he put forth with the illness that he had.
首先 我不知道他生病了
First of all, I didn't know he's sick.
我觉得他打得很好
And I thought he played a great game.
其他人都知道他病了吗?
Did everybody else know he was sick?
我想我是最后一个知道的
I guess I was the last one to know.
- 拜托 老大? - 你疯了吗?
- Come on, chief? -Are you crazy?
我先天的性格是要不惜一切去赢
My innate personality is to win at all costs.
要是我得亲自这样做 我就会这样做
If I have to do it myself, I'm gonna do it.
但在进入决赛的过程中
But over the period of getting to the Finals,
有一些时刻...
there have been moments...
其他一些人真的突破了自我
that other guys really expanded their games.
我觉得迈克尔意识到
I think Michael recognized that
有些人是成就比预期更大的人
there were guys who were sort of overachievers.
有些人也许没有明星的力量
Guys who maybe don't have the star power,
但他们来了 做了我们能做的
but came in and did what we could.
我确定他觉得我的成就比预期的要大
Which I'm sure he looked at me as an overachiever.
进入NBA
Coming into the NBA,
我不是一个高顺位新秀
I was not a high draft pick
也不是一个备受吹捧的球员
or a highly-touted player.
菲尼克斯选中了我 给了我一个机会
Phoenix drafted me, gave me a chance
让我在这里待了一年
and kept me around for a year.
我在NBA的第一次真正的突破是在克利夫兰骑士队
And my first real break in the NBA was with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
…帕克森给科尔
...against Kerr.
把球给科尔 跳起投篮
They swing to Kerr, he steps up and fires.
我们经常跟公牛队打
We played the Bulls a lot,
我通常是防守约翰·帕克森的
and I used to watch John Paxson.
我们过去打公牛队时 我防守他
I used to guard him when we played the Bulls,
然后我会在准备的时候在电视上看他打球
and then I'd watch him on TV when we would prepare for them.
帕克森三分…
Paxson for three...
很好!
Yes!
公牛队领先1分
The Bulls take a one-point lead.
约翰是我的目标
John was my guy.
我一直想…
I kept thinking...
“我要在那个位置”
"That's the spot I need to be."
等我到那里的时候
By the time I got there,
约翰进入了职业生涯的最后一年
John was entering the final year of his career.
他算是我的导师
And he kinda took me under his wing.
我很早就在我的职业生涯中学到...
I learned early in my career that...
我要当一个角色球员
I was gonna be a role player.
我的优势...
What I did well...
和迈克尔互补
complemented Michael.
所以我努力...
So, I tried...
去告诉史蒂夫 关于迈克尔要怎样…
to tell Steve about how Michael...
才能真的在比赛中相信你
had to really trust who you were out there.
要是他要跟你打
If he was gonna go to battle with you,
他得知道你投入了进去 你不会退缩的
he had to know you were in it and you weren't gonna back down.
我不得不战斗、挣扎和奋斗
I had to fight and scrap and claw
为了我在NBA得到的一切
for everything I got in the NBA.
那就足够取得成功了
And that was just enough to make it.
天啊 你得示意一下
Oh, man, you gotta call that shit.
- 我有一半… - 那都很好
- I got half... - It's all good.
迈克尔过着和我们其他人不同的生活
Michael lived a different life than the rest of us,
出于需要
out of necessity.
他无法过那种正常的生活
He couldn't live that normal life.
很难接近他…
It was very difficult to reach him...
从感情上
emotionally.
你们讨论过你们的父亲吗?
Did you ever discuss your fathers?
我们从来没有讨论过那个
We never discussed that.
我觉得那或许太痛苦了
I think it was probably too painful,
对我们每个人来说
for each of us.
我小的时候 我父亲支持我
My dad supported me when I was a kid.
他看到我有多爱运动
He saw how much I loved sports.
他爱篮球 他爱看我打
He loved basketball, he loved watching me play.
我们一直一起打球 在车道上打
We played together all the time, out in the driveway.
他的竞争意识得到了锻炼…
His competitiveness was honed...
通过在车道上打篮球 和他的…
by playing basketball in the driveway with his...
父亲、他的哥哥
father and his older brother.
这就是家庭行动:
That's where the family action was:
马尔科姆、约翰和史蒂夫打篮球
Malcolm, John and Steve playing basketball.
他们有时候自然会赢
Naturally, they would sometimes win.
那让他很受伤
And that hurt him.
那很糟糕
It was terrible.
我父亲是加州大学洛杉矶分校的中东历史和政♥治♥学教授
My dad was a professor of Middle East history and politics at UCLA.
我母亲是个全职主妇
My mom was a full-time mom,
但她之后成了一位教授
but she became a professor later on in life.
所以我的家庭学术气氛很浓厚
So a very academically-minded family.
周一到周四 我们不能看电视
Monday through Thursday, we were not allowed to watch TV
除非有非常重要的比赛
unless there was a really big game on,
所以我爸爸在那些晚上起到了作用
so my dad came in handy on those nights.
我爸爸在加州大学洛杉矶分校工作
My dad's affiliation with UCLA
点燃了我打篮球的热情
stoked my fire for basketball.
我在70年代初去了保利展馆
Going to Pauley Pavilion in the early '70s
作为一个五岁六岁的孩子 那就像魔法一样
as a five, six-year-old kid, it was like magic.
那是一个令人难以置信的地方
It was an incredible place to be.
沃顿从左底线投篮命中
Walton shoots and hits the short shot from the left baseline.
你从高中毕业时
What kind of attention did you get
得到了大学球探多少关注?
from college scouts when you were coming out of high school?
很少
Very little.
就跟我在高中时从女孩那里得到的关注差不多
About the same attention that I was getting from girls in high school.
没多少女孩关注我 也没多少球探关注我 所以…
So, not many girls, not many college recruiters, so...
我在没有奖学金的情况下完成了高中的最后一年
I finished my senior year of high school without a scholarship,
但亚利桑那给我提供了奖学金
but Arizona offered me a scholarship
在最后一刻
kind of at the last second,
我都没有去过学校就接受了
and I took it without ever having visited the school.
我就是很兴奋有地方可去
I was just thrilled to have a place to go.
然后当我去上大学时
And then when I went off to college,
我的母亲和弟弟去了贝鲁特 和父亲团聚
my mom and my younger brother went and joined my dad in Beirut.
剧集 | 最后的舞动(2020) | 导航列表