剧集 | 最后的舞动(2020) | 导航列表
那可能是...
That may have been...
乔丹在NBA的最后一球
the last shot Michael Jordan will ever take in the NBA.
如果那是迈克尔·乔丹最后一球的画面
If that's the last image of Michael Jordan,
那该有多壮观?
how magnificent is it?
那些绝望的粉丝…
And those devastated fans...
集体发出叹息声...
were just groaning this collective groan...
在爵士队暂停时
as the Jazz take timeout.
我累死了 我很疲惫
I'm tired as hell. I'm exhausted.
但我还有最后一站
But I have one more stop.
最后一站 宝贝
One more stop, big man, one more stop.
来吧 宝贝 快点 宝贝 最后一站
Here we go, baby. Come on, baby, one more stop.
我其他什么都做不了 只能跑向篮筐
I can't do nothing else. Just go to the basket.
你得准备好冲过去 别再让他们有暂停的机会
You got to be ready to run a charge. Don't give 'em another T.
我在整理思绪 但我很累
I'm collecting my thoughts, but I'm tired.
我要打起精神来…
I'm trying to muster up the energy...
完成比赛
to finish this off.
如果他们得分 就要进行第七场比赛
If they score, there's a game seven.
如果不得分 他们就要连续两年
If they don't, for the second straight year,
在第六场比赛中被淘汰
- they go out on six.
斯托克顿 哈珀在盯他
Stockton, Harper's on him.
在防守后方 哈珀拿到了球
Behind the screen. Harper got a piece of it.
球没进!
It comes off!
芝加哥公牛队…
The Chicago Bulls...
第六次赢得NBA的冠军
have won their sixth NBA championship,
这是他们第二个三连冠
and it's their second three-peat.
我的天!打得真漂亮!
Oh, my God! That was beautiful!
- 结束得太漂亮了! - 我相信的!
- What a finish! - I had faith!
我知道你一定相信 上帝保佑你
I'll bet you did. God bless you.
芝加哥公牛队 1998年NBA冠军
The Chicago Bulls, the 1998 NBA Champion,
划时代的球队
and a team for the ages.
- 你能相信吗? - 是的 我可以
-Can you believe it? -Yeah, I can.
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
- 我相信 - 打得真漂亮
-I believed in it. -That was beautiful.
我一直没有放弃
I never gave up. I never gave up.
我们每次接近时 我都知道 我们能做到 我知道的
Every time we were close, I knew we were gonna do it. I knew it.
1998年NBA决赛最有价值球员 迈克尔·乔丹
1998 NBA Finals MVP, Michael Jordan.
他是个英雄 他每次都使命必达
He's a hero. He's the guy that delivered every time
在这种情况下
he was asked during these types of situations.
伙计 你相信吗?
Man, can you believe it?
六次
Six.
- 六次! - 六次
-Six! -Six.
六次冠军!
Six of 'em!
六次冠军!
Six of 'em!
是的 先生!
Yes, sir!
六次冠军!
Six of them!
你们想说什么都行 我们不退出 他们就赢不了
Now, y'all say whatever you want, they can't win till we quit.
摘下来 天啊 看看那个
Check that out. Man, look at that.
那颜色是防水的 是防水的
That's waterproof color right there, that's waterproof.
- 你今天下午在看什么? - 我在看《铁面人》
- What was you watching this afternoon? - I was watching Man with the Iron Face.
- 《铁面人》 - 《铁面人》
- Iron Mask. - Iron Mask.
他就在这里!
And he's here!
你知道我们伸出手时 我跟队友们说什么了吗?
You know what I told the guys when we stuck our hands in?
- 什么? - 人人为我 我为人人
-What? -All for one and one for all.
真的 我没有骗人
I did. I'm not kidding.
- 恭喜 - 谢谢 我很高兴你来了
- Congratulations. - Thank you. I'm glad you came.
你刚才打得真漂亮 伙计 像史诗一样
You did some beautiful stuff just now, man. That was poetic.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
你们能继续拿冠军吗?
Can you continue this, with this championship?
我甚至都不会想这些 我唯一会想的就是
I'm not even gonna think about this. All I'm gonna think about is
今晚要好好玩 明天早上我们再去担心其他事
tonight have fun, tomorrow morning, we'll worry about everything else.
斯科蒂 既然你现在在庆祝 感觉很好
Scottie, now that you're celebrating, feeling good,
明年你还会再回来 对吗?
you're coming back next year, right?
我过几天再回答这个问题 也许会在格兰特公园
I'll answer that in a couple days. Maybe at Grant Park.
这是有史以来最伟大的球队
Greatest team to ever play this game.
你必须尊重这一点 要是他们不尊重这点呢?
You just gotta respect it. If they don't respect that?
有很多人吸食很多非法药物
There's a lot of people doing a lot of illegal drugs.
- 谢谢 伙计 - 就是这样 是这样的
-Thanks, man. -That's what it is. That's it.
你能想象吗?天还没黑呢
Can you imagine? It's still daylight.
我们也许可以打几杆高尔夫球
We might be able to get some golf swings in.
真棒 那是最棒的
This is great. This was the greatest.
丹尼斯 打得好
Dennis, good job.
伙计们 打得好
Fellas. Great job.
谢谢 伙计
Thank you, man.
保重 伙计 向你的妻子问好 好吗?
Take care, man. Tell the wife I say hello, okay?
再见 失陪了
See you guys. Excuse me.
在到达酒店时…
Upon arrival at the hotel...
我们面前都是摄影机
we just had cameras in front of us
还有等着要签名的人群
and people waiting for autographs.
那太棒了 跟球队在一起…
That was so amazing, you know, just being with the group...
感受肾上腺素的飙升…
and feeling that rush of adrenaline...
主要是因为人们对迈克尔的热爱
because of people's adoration for Michael, mainly.
天啊!
Goddamn!
对不起 这层可以抽烟吗?
I'm sorry, is this the smoking floor?
- 是的 可以 - 就是现在了
- Yes, it is. - It is now.
我们是冠军
♪ We are the champions ♪
我的朋友!
♪ My friend! ♪
- 亲吻它 - 亲吻奖杯?
- Kiss it. - Kiss the trophy?
- 是的 - 天啊!
- Yeah. - Oh, man!
是的!好极了!
Yeah! Damn right!
菲尔说:
Phil said,
“你能打48分钟吗?” 我说“不管付出什么代价”
"Can you play 48 minutes?" I said, "Whatever it takes."
那在斯科蒂下场时没多少帮助
It didn't help much when Scottie went down.
我没想到他会下场 那把我吓坏了
I wasn't expecting him to go down. That scared the shit out of me.
那个跳投的感觉如何?我看到你扔出了点…
How good did that jumper feel? I see you gave the little--
我必须那样 一切都不够完美!
Oh, I had to, everything was short!
我该死的手腕 一切都不够完美 我有很多…
Flicking my wrist, everything was short. I had a great...
- 那次我放了一个… - 一路到底!
- That time I put one of them-- - All the way!
基本的东西 你用两根手指去碰它
Fundamental shit, you throw your two fingers at it.
又来一曲?
Got another one in ya?
当下 伙计 活在当下!
It's the moment, man. It's the moment!
佛教禅宗的东西 你们要活在当下
That Zen Buddhism shit, y'all get in the moment and stay here.
活在当下
Just stay in the moment
直到明年十月 然后我们就知道我们到底在哪里了
till next October, then we know where the hell we are.
冠军 世界冠军 NBA冠军球队
Champs, world champs, NBA mack daddies.
芝加哥完成了这个十年的第二个三连冠
Chicago completing its second three-peat this decade.
成千上万的球迷聚集在芝加哥的格兰特公园
Tens of thousands of fans in Chicago's Grant Park,
高喊着“再一年!”
chanting, "One more year!"
再一年!
One more year!
我想告诉杰里·莱因斯多夫 他最好把他们带回来
I wanna tell Jerry Reinsdorf he'd better bring 'em back.
因为如果他不那样的话 我们会把他赶出去
Because if he doesn't, we're gonna ride him out of town.
现在
And now,
你们的六届世界冠军
your six-time world champion
芝加哥公牛队!
Chicago Bulls!
大约一年前
About a year ago,
杰里·莱因斯多夫打电♥话♥问我
Jerry Reinsdorf called me and asked me,
我觉得我们能不能再打一届?
did I think we could do it again?
我说可以
I said yes.
斯科蒂不回来的话 我们永远办不到
Without Scottie coming back, we never would have got it done.
迈克尔把我们扛在肩膀上 把我们带回了家
And Michael loaded us up on his shoulders and carried us home.
我想要感谢杰里·克劳斯给我们机会这么做
And I want to thank Jerry Krause for giving us the opportunity to do it.
他另有计划 但他暂时搁置了
He had another plan, but he put it aside.
谢谢 杰里
Thanks, Jerry.
我们不能批评他 我们要归功于他
We can't knock him. We gotta give him credit.
他值得这份功绩
He deserves the credit
因为他是那些球队的总经理
because he was the general manager of those teams.
我一生中遇到过很多了不起的人
I've had a lot of great people in my life,
所以我才会成功
and that's why my success happened.
我跟菲尔·杰克逊打过球 他是最伟大的篮球教练
I played with Phil Jackson, the greatest coach in the game.
迈克尔·乔丹 最伟大的篮球明星
Michael Jordan, the greatest player in the game.
杰里·克劳斯 显然是最伟大的篮球队经理
Jerry Krause, obviously the greatest general manager in the game.
剧集 | 最后的舞动(2020) | 导航列表