剧集 | 最后的舞动(2020) | 导航列表
“就算他们签了他 他们永远不会接受他”
Even if they signed him, they will never accept him."
值得赞扬的是
You know, and to their credit,
尤其是乔丹和皮蓬说:“嘿 他可以帮我们赢
Jordan and Pippen, especially, said, "He can help us win.
我们知道他有多厉害”
We know how tough he is."
丹尼斯刚来的时候是如何融入球队的?
How did Dennis fit in with the team when he first arrived?
密切配合 严丝合缝
Like a hand in a glove.
丹尼斯是一个有统治力的防守球员
Dennis was a dominant defensive player,
丹尼斯带来的正是我们需要的
and what Dennis brought was exactly what we needed,
他在前线给了我们优势
somebody who gave us that edge on the front line.
♪ Who is the man comin' down your block? ♪
♪ It's me you see With the funk in my walk ♪
♪ I'm doin'xa0just what I like to♪
♪ Today is my day yeah And I'mma get nice too♪
如果他能做好他的工作 我们就会爱他
If he could do his job, then we're going to love him.
打篮球 赢球 就是这样
Play basketball and win. That's it.
他就是这么做的
That's what he did.
♪ I am the maestro♪
♪ Yeah, you motherfuckers, I'm all that ♪
♪ I see you lookin' at me sayin' ♪
♪ How can he be so skinny And live so phat?♪
♪ You know why... ♪
丹尼斯是我一起打过球的人中最聪明的人之一
Dennis was one of the smartest guys I played with.
他懂得防守策略 知道怎么轮换
He understood defensive strategy, with all the rotations.
他对自己的工作没有任何限制
He had no limits in terms of what he does.
他可以防守多个球员
He could guard multiple players.
他研究了每个人
He studied each guy.
他知道球员的长处和短处
He knew players' strengths and weaknesses.
罗德曼的拦截…
Rodman with the interception...
丹尼斯知道如何扮演好他的角色
Dennis knows how to play his role well.
他很清楚怎样才能赢得比赛
He has a great understanding of what it takes to win.
他是我们成功的重要原因
He's a huge reason for our success.
♪ Who is the man? Who is the man?♪
♪ The maestro Give it up ♪
♪ Who is the man?♪
♪ Three cheers for the maestro♪
- 我只是开个玩笑 - 我知道你的纹身
You know I was just kidding.
我知道 你那天给了我正面的报道
I know. You gave me a good article the other day.
- 谢谢 - 哪一篇?
- I appreciate that. - Which one?
你说:“别再担心他会怎么做
You said, "Quit worrying about what he's gonna do
活在当下 别担心明年
and live for the present. Don't worry about next year.
别管他 别再问 发生了什么事的蠢问题了”
Leave him alone. Quit asking questions about what's happening."
该死 我也受够了
I'm sick of it, too.
我受够了 我完全受够了 我不再跟你们说话了
I'm tired of it, totally tired of it. I'mma stop talking to y'all.
就说:“下一个问题”
Just say, "Next question."
你们已经不这样做了 但那是客场比赛
Y'all guys don't do it anymore, but it's on the road.
- 那让我很不爽 - 对
- That's what kills me. - Yeah.
肯定有点累 每个城市都是这样
It's gotta be a little draining, every city, like,
“这是迈克尔的最后一场比赛吗?” 所有与之相关的事情
"Is it Michael's last game?" Everything that's going on with that.
你是不是有点累了?你觉得累吗?
Is it wearing on you a little? Does it wear on you little bit?
是的 老样子 问题是不会改变的
Yeah, it gets old. Questions don't change
答案几乎是一样的
and the answer is the same.
如果公牛队的球迷能够享受这一头衔
Wouldn't it be nice if Bulls fans could enjoy this title run
而不用担心这可能是公牛队的最后一场比赛 那不是很好吗?
without worrying that it could be the final running of the Bulls?
今天关于迈克尔·乔丹还有更多类似的问题
More questions in that vein for Michael Jordan today.
你说这是你最后一年
You said that this is your last year.
这是你最后一次去旧金山湾区吗?
Is this your last outing in the Bay Area?
这是你最后一个赛季?
Think it's your last season?
感觉这是乔丹最后一次为公牛出赛?
Is it Michael's final run as a Bull?
这是你最后一次来亚特兰大了?
Think it's your last time in Atlanta?
- 他该退役了吗? - 这是他的决定
- Should he retire? -It's his decision.
每场比赛 我们都被要求问到你是不是要退役了
We're required to ask every game if you're gonna retire.
你们得到的答案会是一样的
You're gonna get the same answer.
即使答案相同 我还是经常会被问起
Although I may have the same answers, I practice them quite a bit.
我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
你永远不知道
You never know. You never know.
我不知道
Beats me.
这可能是最后一次 最后一舞 不管是什么 但是…
This may be the last time, the last dance, whatever, but...
我不专注于那个 我专注于当下
I'm not focusing on that, I'm focusing on the moment.
享受现在 享受比赛
Enjoy the moment, you know, enjoy the game.
不管… 不管球队如何
And whenever... Whatever happens for this organization,
到赛季结束 该发生的事还是会发生
at the end of the season, happens.
该怎么样就怎么样
What happens after that happens.
我认为人们 媒体 基本上
I think people, well, the media basically,
都在试图改变方向
are trying to redirect,
试图改变问题中的一些重点词
trying to change some kind of little emphasis within the question
然后看看我的答案是否改变
and see if my answers change,
我的回答不会改变
and my response won't change.
明年呢 迈克尔?
So what about next year, Michael?
你们…我爱你们 你们很棒 失陪
You guys are... I love you guys. You're great. Excuse me.
好了 各位 我们去见见斯尼夫兄弟
Okay, everybody, let's go meet the Sniff Brothers.
他们是斯尼夫兄弟
These are the Sniff Brothers over here.
首先是古斯·斯尼夫 CT·斯尼夫
First, there's Gus Sniff, CT Sniff,
卡尔文·斯尼夫 汤姆·斯尼夫
Calvin Sniff, Tom Sniff.
- 约翰·迈克尔·斯尼夫 - 约翰·迈克尔·斯尼夫
-John Michael Sniff. -That's John Michael Sniff.
乔治·斯尼夫
George Sniff.
他们是斯尼夫兄弟 他们在这里照顾迈克尔
The Sniff Brothers. They take care of Michael.
斯尼夫兄弟是…
Sniff Brothers are...
迈克尔的保安
Michael's security guys.
斯尼夫兄弟其实是球迷
A sniff brother is actually a jock sniffer.
所以我们常说 每个人都在闻迈克尔的运动裤
So we used to say everybody was sniffing Michael's jocks.
所有这些人都会一直在你身边
All those guys would always be around.
他是这里的老大
He's the general sniff right here.
大校古斯·斯尼夫
Brigadier General Gus Sniff.
大校
Brigadier General.
好吧
All right.
你们都给我出去 我们进行了激烈的辩论
Y'all get out of here. We got a heated debate.
关于总统的激烈争论 你们都得离开这里
Heated debate about the president. Y'all gotta get out of here.
下周他将掌管这个国家
He'll be running the country next week.
古斯会掌管这个国家
Gus is gonna be running the country.
如果总统有斯尼夫兄弟
If the president had Sniff Brothers,
他不会有这个问题
he wouldn't have this problem.
那可以付你的罚款
That'll pay for your fine.
是吗 会付我的罚款?
Oh, yeah? It'll pay for my fine, see?
懂我在说什么吗?
See what I'm saying?
所有在这个行业里的人都是不诚实的 我现在就告诉你
All people that's in the business are crooked, too. I'm letting you know.
那是克雷格·赛格 给我20美元来付我的罚款
That was Craig Sager gave me 20 bucks to pay for my fine.
- 听起来像贿赂 举报他 - 这就是我要说的
- Sounds like a bribe. Report him. -That's what I'm saying.
他一定是想采访我 他想要什么 这是他的问题
He must want to interview me. He wants something. That's his problem.
他只想打个招呼
He's just saying hi.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
他们非常爱你
They love you so much.
…娱乐 总之 娱乐…
...the entertainment... Anyway, entertainment...
给你 伙计
Here you go, dude.
我的天!谢谢!
Oh, my God! Thank you!
签个名吧!
Just a signature!
拜托 罗德曼先生 非常感谢
Please, Mr. Rodman. Thank you so much.
你们都喜欢芝加哥队吗?
Y'all like Chicago?
- 是的 很棒 - 我们喜欢
- Yes, it's awesome. - We love it.
- 你应该找个时间来纳什维尔 - 不 才不呢
-You need to come to Nashville sometime. -No, hell no.
我去过纳什维尔 兄弟 不
I've been to Nashville, brother, uh-uh. No.
两个月前 斯科·蒂皮蓬说他永远不会再为公牛队打球了
Two months ago, Scottie Pippen said he would never play for the Bulls again.
但是他软化了自己的立场 说他期待回到球队
But he softened his stance, saying he was looking forward to returning to the team.
所以 问题变成了 他什么时候回来?
So the question became when would he come back?
是什么让你改变了主意?
What made you change your mind?
- 改变去打球的主意? - 是的
- Change my mind about coming to play? - Yeah.
我只是…我知道
I just... I knew that it was probably going to come down
这可能会让我和球队采取强硬的态度
to me and the team trying to play hardball,
在那种情况下我就输了
and I would lose in that situation
因为他们会可能会罚我 所以…
because they would start to fine me, probably, so, uh...
我不会让他们那样获利的
I wasn't going to let them benefit in that way.
底线是
Bottom line is, uh,
如果他们这么做了 我愿意接受交易
I was willing to accept a trade if they did it.
我知道他们不会那样做的
And I knew they wasn't going to do it.
在板凳上看了35场比赛之后
After watching 35 games from the bench,
这名公牛队前锋今晚在联合中心换上了球衣并上场了
the Bulls forward suited up at the United Center tonight and took the court.
至于丹尼斯·罗德曼 看看最新的发型
As for Dennis Rodman, check out the newest hairstyle.
据说这个33号♥球衣是为了纪念皮蓬的回归
剧集 | 最后的舞动(2020) | 导航列表