剧集 | 最后的舞动(2020) | 导航列表
Word is that those are 33s in tribute to Pippen's return.
皮蓬最终打了31分钟
Pippen ended up playing 31 minutes,
得到14分 抢下4个篮板 送出5次助攻
scoring 14 points, grabbing four rebounds, dishing out five assists,
皮蓬的回归让公牛感到振奋
and the Bulls have to feel uplifted by having Pippen back.
斯科蒂不在的时候
When Scottie wasn't there,
丹尼斯喜欢迈克尔需要他这个事实
Dennis loved the fact that Michael needed him.
嘿 丹尼斯…
Hey, Dennis...
奥克利从后面防守我时 让我知道
Let me know when Oakley's gonna set a back screen on me.
他一定会从后面防守你
-He set that screen right there so he... -Yeah.
你想让我打开位置拖住他?
You want me to open up and just hold him?
你得切断的时候就切断
If you have to switch out, switch out.
我能阻止休斯敦 奥克该会转头
I can stop Houston right there, Oak's gotta turn around,
在你追上来的时候 我可以阻止他
I can stop him as you catch up.
时间快到的时候
When the clock is running down,
他准备从后面防守 越过顶端…
he's setting that screen, and veering over the top...
转换位置
switch in that situation.
他说:“嘿 迈克尔 这里有我跟你 我们来撑场子”
He was, "Hey, Michael, it's me and you. We got this."
斯科蒂回来时 他们就失去了他
And when Scottie came back, that's when they lost him.
斯科蒂回来时 我们又有了三个明星球员
When Scottie came back, we've got the Three Amigos again,
我几乎就是多余的了
and I'm pretty much the third wheel of the family.
罗德曼堕落得很严重
Rodman's descent became dramatic,
酗酒
his drinking,
派对
his partying,
脱离现实
his connection with reality.
人们不理解
People don't understand,
在这支球队里我们要面对的不仅仅是篮球
it's just not basketball that we have to deal with on this team.
是各种破事带来的压力
It's the pressure of the bullshit,
我会免费打球
you know. I'll play the game for free,
但你离开球场后 你因为那些破事得到报酬
but you get paid for the bullshit after you leave the floor.
公众压力、媒体压力
The public pressure, the media pressure.
从我面前消失吧 我受够了
- Get out of my face, I'm done. I'm done. -
我不说话 伙计
I'm not talking, man.
无可奉告 这个怎么样?
No comment. How about that one?
篮球很简单 是简单的运动
Basketball is simple, it's a simple game,
但当你离开这个封闭区域时
but when you leave this confined zone...
那很难 那很难
It's hard, it's hard.
我从来不需要向这个国家的人证明什么
I never have to prove anything to people in this country.
去他妈这种事 我不在乎他们怎么看我
This business can kiss my ass. I don't give a damn what they think about me.
每个人都理解丹尼斯对团队的影响
Everybody understood Dennis' impact on the group,
我们知道他对个人生活…
and we understood that he had, uh, different, uh...
有和我们不一样的需求
needs in his personal life than we did.
我放一段迈克尔的话给你听
I'll play you something from Michael.
斯科蒂不在的时候 丹尼斯是个模范市民
While Scottie was out, Dennis was a model citizen,
到了快把他逼疯的程度
to a point where it was driving him fucking insane.
所以 当斯科蒂回来时
So, when Scottie came back,
丹尼斯想放个假
Dennis wanted to take a vacation.
我去训练 菲尔打给我说
I come to practice. Phil calls me, says,
“丹尼斯想跟你说些事”
"Dennis wants to tell you something."
当丹尼斯想跟我说些什么时 我知道那不是我想听的东西
When Dennis wants to tell me something, I knew it's not something I want to hear.
听上去…
It sounds...
所以丹尼斯说:“我要放个假”
So, Dennis says, "I need a vacation."
我看着菲尔说:“菲尔 你是什么意思 放假?”
And I look at Phil, "Phil, what do you mean, a vacation?"
他说:“他需要放假 找时间放松一下”
He says, "He needs a vacation, time off to let loose."
我说:“听着 菲尔 让我跟你说一下 伙计
I said, "Look, Phil, let me tell you something, man.
要是有人需要放该死的假 是我需要放假”
If anybody need a fucking vacation, I need a vacation."
他说…我们看着丹尼斯 “丹尼斯 你要怎么办?”
He says... We look at Dennis, "Dennis, what are you gonna do?"
他说:“我要去拉斯维加斯”
He says, "Well, I need to go to Vegas."
“菲尔 你让这家伙去度假 我们就别想再看见他了
"Phil, you let this dude go to vacation, we're not going to see him.
你让他去拉斯维加斯 我们绝对不会再见到他了”
You let him go to Vegas, we definitely not going to see him."
所以他看着丹尼斯 他说 “丹尼斯
So, he looks at Dennis, he says, "Dennis, well,
你的假期能只持续48个小时吗?”
can your vacation be, like, 48 hours?"
丹尼斯说
And Dennis is like,
“我没有别的选择 你们放我多久就多久 我就放48个小时”
"I got no other choice, I take whatever you can give me, I'll take the 48 hours."
“48小时 你有48小时 丹尼斯”
"Forty-eight hours. You got 48 hours, Dennis."
我看着菲尔说:“48小时后 那个家伙回不来的
I'm looking at Phil, "You ain't gonna get that dude back in 48 hours.
我不在乎你说什么 他回不来了
I don't care what you say. He's done.
好吧 48小时”
Okay. 48 hours."
要是他离开那个房♥间 直接去机场…
If he leaves that room, go straight to the airport...
他们48个小时没有丹尼斯的音讯
They don't hear or see Dennis for 48 hours.
我记得
I remember that.
我去了该死的拉斯维加斯
I went to fucking Vegas.
丹尼斯很奇怪
Dennis was bizarre,
但我想成功的地方就是
but I think what made it work was
菲尔跟迈克尔明白…
Phil and Michael's understanding...
要在球场上激发出他最好的表现
that to get the most out of him on the court,
你得给他一点自♥由♥
you had to give him some rope.
他们给了他很多自♥由♥
And they gave him a lot of rope.
(印第安纳波利斯 1997年11月27日)
(芝加哥公牛对阵印第安纳步行者队 1997年11月28日)
(大卫·奥尔德里奇 ESPN记者 1996-2004年)
(纽约尼克斯VS芝加哥公牛 1997年12月9日)
(纽约尼克斯82-公牛100 赛季记录:12-7)
(公牛队100-新泽西网队92 赛季记录:16-9)
(迈阿密热火80-芝加哥公牛90 赛季记录:18-9)
(1997年12月)
(1970年)
(东南俄克拉荷马州立大学 1985年)
(1986年NBA选秀)
(伊塞亚·托马斯 活塞后卫 1981年-94年)
(1987-88年底特律活塞队)
(罗德·托恩 1986-2000年 NBA篮球运营副总裁)
(底特律活塞队 1988年东部冠军)
(公牛队的阿尔贝克出局 科林斯上任)
(约翰·帕克森 公牛队后卫 1985-94赛季)
(1986年东部第一轮 波士顿凯尔特人队 公牛队3-0)
(职业篮球 公牛队在关键时刻的崛起)
(1989年东部 第一轮-第一场)
(芝加哥公牛队对克利夫兰骑士队)
(迈克尔·威尔本 《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》 1980-2010)
(1989年东部 第一轮-第一场)
(CBS体育 NBA 1989年季后赛)
(1989年东部 第一轮-第5场)
(芝加哥公牛队 对阵克利夫兰骑士队)
(芝加哥99 克利夫兰98)
(罗恩·哈珀 骑士后卫 1986-89)
(NBA在哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥)
(东部决赛-第一场 芝加哥公牛VS底特律活塞)
(1989年东部决赛-第三场)
(底特律活塞97-芝加哥公牛99 公牛队2-1领先)
(詹姆斯·沃西 七次入选NBA全明星)
(第四场比赛 底特律活塞86-芝加哥公牛80)
(活塞以3-2领先公牛 以94-85获胜)
(比尔·卡特赖特 公牛中锋- 1988-94)
(1989年NBA总决赛 底特律 活塞队 洛杉矶湖人队 4-0)
(世界冠军 底特律活塞队-1989年)
(1989年6月)
(1993年2月)
(1993年2月11日)
(罗恩·罗斯坦 活塞主教练 1992-93年)
(1993年10月)
(吉米·斯塔克 公牛队总经理助理 1988年-2000年)
(史蒂夫·科尔 公牛队后卫 1993-98赛季)
(贾德·布伊奇勒 公牛队前锋 1994年-98年)
(1998年1月)
(到1998年1月初)
(公牛队在东部排名第一 拥有24胜11负的记录)
(但是在1997-98赛季之后 关于乔丹的计划仍然存在疑问)
(闲人免进)
(约翰·里格曼沃斯基 公牛设备经理)
(1998年1月10日)
(金州勇士82 芝加哥公牛队87 赛季记录:25胜11负)
剧集 | 最后的舞动(2020) | 导航列表