剧集 | 最后的舞动(2020) | 导航列表
Shoes. Shoes. Shoes. Shoes.
- 你确定不是鞋子吗? - 我确定 玛尔斯
-You sure it's not the shoes? -I'm sure, Mars.
停!
Cut!
我的比赛成绩是我代言商品的最大背书
My game was my biggest endorsement.
我在球场上的表现 我对比赛的投入
What I did on the basketball court, my dedication to the game,
带来了其他这一切
led to all this other stuff.
相信我 如果我平均得分2分 拿下三个篮板球
Believe me, if I was averaging two points, three rebounds,
不会有任何人跟我签下任何东西的
I wouldn't have signed anything with anybody.
所以我的比赛表现替我说话
So, my game did all my talking.
我们回到了麦迪逊广场花♥园♥
We are back at Madison Square Garden.
迈克尔穿着初代的飞人乔丹鞋
Michael Jordan wearing the original Air Jordans
那是他在1984年第一次在麦迪逊广场花♥园♥打球时穿的
that he wore the first time he played at Madison Square Garden back in 1984.
迈克尔将会得到花♥园♥球场人群的起立鼓掌
And Michael will get a standing ovation from the Garden crowd here.
迈克尔 还有两秒时间去投篮 越过休斯顿 球进了!
Michael. Two seconds to shoot. Over Houston. Got it!
一定是因为鞋子
It must be the shoes.
迈克尔…又进了!
Michael... hits again!
我们正在观看精彩的篮球比赛
This is beautiful basketball that we're watching.
到中场时 我的脚流血了
By half-time, my feet are bleeding.
但我打得很愉快 我不想把鞋子脱下来
But I'm having a good game. I don't wanna take 'em off.
迈克尔…我的天!
Michael... Oh, my goodness!
一些球员甚至两个官员在笑
A number of the players and even two of the officials are laughing.
迈克尔·乔丹现在得了40分
Michael Jordan now has 40 points.
只有一个人有这样的水平
And only one guy has this level of artistry.
在限制区内旋转去扣篮!
Spinning in the lane for the slam!
斯派克·李在挤兑迈克尔·乔丹
And Spike Lee is all over Michael Jordan,
迈克尔说了几句话反驳
and Michael has a few words by way of retort.
他只是告诉他他防不了他
He just told him that he couldn't guard him.
他说:“你防不了我 你太矮了”
He said, "You can't guard me. You too little."
然后他说:“你出来”
Then he says, "You come out here."
斯派克说:“我会的 兄弟”
Spike says, "I will, Money."
迈克尔得了42分之后
Michael with 42,
如果这是迈克尔在麦迪逊广场花♥园♥最后一场比赛
and if this was Michael Jordan's final game at Madison Square Garden,
毫无疑问 他的退场就跟上场时一样
he leaves no doubt whatsoever that he exits just as he entered.
是最好的
The best there is.
我无法足够快地脱下那双鞋
I couldn't take those shoes off fast enough.
当我脱下鞋子时 我的袜子被血浸湿了
And when I took the shoes off, my sock was soaked in blood.
这挺好玩的 回到这里打球
It's kind of fun to come back here and play,
回忆过去的一些日子 有些事情
and remember some of the old days and some of the things...
我在这里打过的一些比赛 鞋子是其中的一部分 所以…
Some of the games that I've had here, and the shoes was a part of that...
我的脚疼死了
My feet are killing me.
- 迈克尔! - 迈克尔!
- Michael! - Michael!
把门关上 嘿 把门关上!
Close that door. Hey, close that door!
我得穿越回1984年去打败你们
I had to go back to all the way to '84 to whip y'all ass.
别开始说这些屁话
-Don't start that shit. -I won't.
你怎么样?
How you been doing?
在92年赛季之前
Prior to the season of '92,
球队谈到了再获冠军的困难
the team talked about the difficulty of repeating.
我们这么说过 “只有当你做出成功的行为时
And we had this statement, "You're only a success
你才是成功的”
at the moment you perform a successful act."
你得再做一次
You have to do it again.
乔丹先是拦截
Jordan with the block
然后又是补救
and then the save,
真是难以置信
which was unbelievable.
我一直认为92年的公牛队是有史以来最好的球队
I've always thought that the '92 team was maybe the best Bulls team ever.
♪ You can get with this Or you can get with that ♪
♪ You can get with this Or you can get with that ♪
♪ You can get with this Or you can get with that ♪
♪ I think you'll go with this 'Cause this is where it's at ♪
♪ You can get with this Or you can get with that ♪
从那个赛季开始
Starting with that season,
我觉得迈克尔再也不是在打篮球了
I felt Michael never played basketball anymore.
他知道了如何赢得比赛
He just figured out how to win the game.
他知道如何控制势头
He knew how to steer momentum,
他知道如何让球员行动起来
he knew how to get guys going.
他不仅在进攻端表现出色
And not only was he that good on the offensive end,
他在防守端同样出色
he was just as good on the defensive end.
他只是在打一场不同于我们其他人的比赛
He was just playing a different game than the rest of us.
他会让我们打 但是由他来赢得比赛
He'd let us play. But he was there to win the game.
他知道那一点
And he knew that.
一旦他想明白了这一点 你就无法打败他
And once he figured that out, you couldn't beat him.
晚上好 球迷们 不管你们在哪里
Good evening, basketball fans, wherever you may be.
今晚将开启1992年NBA总决赛
Tonight begins the 1992 NBA Finals.
芝加哥公牛队 波特兰开拓者队
The Chicago Bulls, the Portland Trail Blazers.
这两支NBA最好的球队将会展开正面交锋
The two best teams in the NBA go head-to-head.
我们有两支伟大的球队 由两位超级明星球员带领
We have two great teams led by two superstar players.
所有的目光都将集中在德雷克斯勒和乔丹的比赛上
All eyes will be focused on the matchup of Drexler and Jordan.
当你看到这两个球员时
When you look at these two players,
他们之间没有太大的区别
there's not a whole lot of difference between 'em.
他们都有出色的赛季表现 在数据上相互吻合
Both had outstanding seasons, seasons that statistically mirrored each other.
滑翔机克莱德说 “我们是比赛中最好的两个
Clyde The Glide says, "We're the two best in the game,
但我不会和迈克打嘴仗”
but I'm not getting into a war of words with Mike."
克莱德是个威胁 我不是说他不是个威胁
Clyde was a threat. I'm not saying he wasn't a threat.
但是拿我和他相比 我很生气
But me being compared to him, I took offense to that.
我在NBC工作
I'm working for NBC.
我在报道决赛
I'm covering the Finals.
所以 在第一场比赛的前一天晚上
So, the night before game one,
我们在迈克尔家打牌
we're at Michael's house, playing cards,
他说:“你知道明天会发生什么”
and he said, "You know what's gonna happen tomorrow."
“我会打败这家伙”
"I'm gonna give it to this dude."
比赛一开始
And the matchup at the start,
迈克尔·乔丹对阵克莱德·德雷克斯勒
Michael Jordan facing Clyde Drexler.
乔丹 三分出手!
Jordan... from three-point land!
他投进了第一个三分球
So he hit that first three.
是皮蓬
Here's Pippen.
然后投进了第二个
And then here come the second.
- 无人防守的另一个三分球! - 第三个
- Open for another three! - The third one.
球回到乔丹手中 投中三分球!
Back to Jordan. And hit for three!
那是第四个三分球
That's his fourth three-point field goal.
迈克尔·乔丹 半场投进四个三分球
Michael Jordan, with four three-pointers in a half,
平了NBA总决赛的记录
has tied the NBA Finals record.
迈克尔不想要任何人…
Michael didn't want anybody...
强过他
to have nothing over him.
乔丹三分球!太棒了!
Jordan for three! Yes!
NBA总决赛记录
An NBA Finals record.
半场投中五个三分球
Five three-pointers in a half.
每次他投进三分球
And every time he hit a three,
都会看我一眼 往NBC的桌子看
he glanced over at me, at the NBC table.
乔丹又三分线外远投了
Here's Jordan again from downtown.
你们看到那表情了吗?
Did you see that look?
迈克尔表示他不敢相信
Michael indicating he can't believe it.
一项NBA冠军记录
An NBA championship record,
半场得了35分
35 points in the half.
他心想…
And he was like...
“我要打败这家伙”
"I'm killing this dude."
从我当时的打法来看
Based on the way I was playing at that time,
这根本算不上势均力敌
it wasn't even close.
所以我每晚都攻击他
So I attacked him every night.
乔丹来了
Here's Jordan.
乔丹 漂亮
Jordan. Nice.
三十五秒
Thirty-five seconds.
格兰特被放空了!
Grant wide open!
快看乔丹的动作!
What a move by Jordan!
真精彩
Amazing!
得分!
And hitting!
芝加哥领先4分
Four-point Chicago lead.
德雷克斯勒拿球 他以为还剩一个暂停时间
Drexler with the check. He thought there might be a timeout remaining.
芝加哥公牛队连续两季
The Chicago Bulls have won the NBA championship
赢得了NBA总冠军!
for the second straight season!
一个冠军是伟大的 两个几乎不可能
One is great, two is almost impossible.
祝贺芝加哥队
Congratulations, Chicago.
这是很多很多年来最开心的时刻!
This is the happiest moment in many, many years!
感觉太好了 天啊!
It feels so good. Oh, boy!
我要说的一件事就是从杰里·雷因斯多夫到公牛队所有人
The one thing I would say, and I'd say it from Jerry Reinsdorf on down,
剧集 | 最后的舞动(2020) | 导航列表