剧集 | 最后的舞动(2020) | 导航列表
他的车被发现时被抢夺一空
His car was found stripped and hidden
藏在北卡罗来纳州费耶特维尔附近的树林里
in some woods near Fayetteville, North Carolina.
这辆车是一辆红色的雷克萨斯 车牌不见了
The car, a red Lexus, was missing the license plates.
车被敲打过 车窗碎了
It was battered. The windows were broken out.
我们想要回溯他的行为
You know, we try to backtrack what his actions were.
有一天他离开了 开车回去
He left a certain day. He was driving back,
觉得累了 没有开车 而是把车停下 打起了盹
and just got tired. Instead of driving, he pulled off and he just took a nap.
接下来你们就知道了 事情就发生了
Next thing you know, things happen the way they happen.
大家好 我们现在开始报道詹姆斯·乔丹的尸体
We're coming on the air now with word that the body of James Jordan
在南卡罗莱纳和北卡罗莱纳边界附近的一条小溪中发现
has been found in a creek near the border between South and North Carolina.
调查员说乔丹当时在夜间开车
Investigators say Jordan was driving late at night
他在路边停下车打起盹…
when he pulled off the road to take a nap...
他醒过来
And he was awakened.
那时 他的胸部被枪击中
And at that time, he was shot once in the chest.
两名18岁的男子被指控抢劫及谋杀了詹姆斯·乔丹
Two 18-year-old men are charged with the robbery and murder of James Jordan.
对迈克尔·乔丹来说 他今天回到了北卡罗莱纳的家中
As for Michael Jordan, he arrived back home today in North Carolina.
回来面对已经麻烦重重的一年中最痛苦的时刻
Back to face the most painful moments of an already troubled year.
同时 乔丹被谋杀又增添了一个
Meanwhile, Jordan's murder adds another
全美国成功故事阴暗面的转折
bitter twist to the dark side of an all-American success story.
那真是一个…
You know, that's just such a...
真是一个可怕的、难以谈及的事
It's just such a horrible, hard thing to talk about.
我能记得
I can remember that,
飞到…
flying into...
北卡罗莱纳
North Carolina.
迈克尔无法系领带
Michael couldn't tie his tie.
所以我得帮他系领带 那个时候太难受了
So I had to tie the tie for him, and that moment was just so hard.
我们去那里的原因太难受了
So hard of what we were there for.
我们都在一起 事情让人绝望
We all were together, and it was devastating,
但那是为了一份支持 我们得彼此支持
but it was about support. We had to support each other.
我的母亲非常坚强
My mother was so strong.
她说的第一件事就是“你得感恩”
And the first thing she says, "You gotta be thankful."
我开始往正面看
And I started looking at the positive.
迈克尔进行发言 我想他说到了
Michael's the one who got up and spoke, and he spoke about, I think,
詹姆斯对他来说是怎样的父亲
what a father he had been to him.
不仅是父亲 更是朋友
More of a father but also a friend.
他会分享很多他不会跟任何人说的事
He'd been there. A lot of things he wouldn't share with anybody else,
他会跟他的父亲分享
he shared with his dad.
他一直教我的事之一就是要把负面的东西
One of the things he taught me is that you have to take a negative
转变成正面的东西
and turn it into a positive.
所以我开始看事情的另一面
So I started looking to the other side of it,
那帮我挺了过来
and that helped me get through it.
当他的父亲被谋杀时
When his dad was murdered,
所有的文章 猜测都出现了
all the articles, the speculation that came out,
那是新闻界一段不光彩的时刻
it was not journalism's finest hour.
这起暴♥力♥死亡事件引发了有关其动机的多种说法
The violent death sparked a half-dozen theories about the motive,
一些包括可能跟赌博有关
some including possible connections to gambling.
那真糟糕 真的不公平
That was really bad. That was really unfair.
想象一下你的父亲被杀了 现在他们在怪你
Imagine your father gets killed and they're blaming you?
那真是恶意中伤的行为
That was really cheap-shot stuff.
这确实很伤人
It did hurt,
但反正之前就有人中伤我 想伤害我
but you had people that were throwing darts who wanted to hurt me anyway.
那些不是来自于我爱的人
It wasn't from the people that I loved,
或者是了解我 关心我的人
or people that knew me and people that care.
是来自那些受够了我站在顶端的人
It was the people that got tired of me being on top.
篮球超级明星迈克尔·乔丹
Basketball superstar Michael Jordan
周四发表声明
issued a statement Thursday.
他表示对一些媒体的猜测
He expressed that he was outraged by some media speculation
对把他的行为跟其父被谋杀联♥系♥在一起表示很气愤
linking his behavior to his father's murder.
乔丹说 “我就是不能理解”
Jordan said, "I simply cannot comprehend
“别人如何能故意往我的伤口上撒盐”
how others could intentionally pour salt in my open wound
“暗指我犯下的错误”
by insinuating that mistakes in my life
“在某种程度上与我父亲的死有关”
are in some way connected to my father's death."
没有一丝证据…
There isn't a thimble's worth of evidence
能把那件可怕的事
to connect that horrible incident
和迈克尔·乔丹赌博的事
to Michael Jordan's gambling
或是迈克尔·乔丹的其他任何行为联♥系♥起来
or any other aspect of Michael Jordan's behavior.
警方表示这只不过是残忍♥和贪婪导致的
Police said it was no more than brutality and greed,
“我们中的任何一个人都可能会像詹姆斯·乔丹一样”
that James Jordan "could have been any one of us."
尚不清楚并且会持续一段时间的是这起悲剧
What is still unclear and will be for some time is what effect this tragedy
会对迈克尔·乔丹和他在芝加哥公牛队的未来产生何种影响
will have on Michael Jordan and his future with the Chicago Bulls.
篮球?还没想过篮球的事
Basketball? Haven't thought about basketball.
我在这一切发生之前就没想过篮球的事
I didn't think about basketball before all this happened, so, uh...
从现在开始我的时间安排都是暂时的
Right now, everything's tentative for my schedule from this point on.
大卫·福尔克在一个迈克尔赞助的
David Falk came over to me at a charity dinner
慈善晚宴上来找我
that was sponsored by Michael,
他说 “你不会相信的 但迈克尔想要退役了”
and said, "You're not gonna believe this, but Michael wants to retire."
我说 “我不信”
I said, "I don't believe it."
那时候 我们赢得了三次冠军
At that time, we were coming off of three championships.
我履行了我对这个城市的责任
I fulfilled my responsibility to the city,
对公牛队、对我队友的责任
to the Bulls, to my teammates.
我不想劝他 但我确实对他说了
I did not try to talk him out of it, but I did say to him,
“你要在跟菲尔谈过后才能做最终的决定”
"You can't make a final decision until you talk to Phil."
是在哪里开会的?
Where was that meeting?
莱因斯多夫在伯托中心的办公室
Reinsdorf's office in the Berto Center.
- 只有你们两个? - 是的
- Just the two of you? - Yeah.
当我告诉菲尔时 我说 “听着 我快受够了 我快到顶了”
When I told Phil, I said, "Look, I'm about here. I'm about done.
“我没有什么挑战了 我没有动力”
I have no more challenges, I have no motivation."
我到头了
I was done.
那是…
This was...
一个经历了令人心碎的事情的年轻人
a young man that'd gone through some heart-rending things.
你在拒绝向社会贡献你的天赋
You're denying a gift to society,
但我理解
but I understand.
我理解
You know, I understand.
美国联赛冠军系列赛第一场
Game one of the American League Championship Series
芝加哥白袜队迎战世界冠军多伦多蓝鸟队
as the Chicago White Sox greet the world champion Toronto Blue Jays.
按计划 迈克尔将投出第一球
Michael was scheduled to throw out the first pitch.
他在美国联盟冠军赛投出了第一球
He threw out the first pitch of game one of the ALCS.
然后他和他的家人进入一个私人包厢
Then he went up into a private box with his family.
我正在科米斯基公园…
I'm watching a White Sox playoff game
…看白袜队的季后赛
in Comiskey Park.
一个小子过来说 “莱因斯多夫先生想跟你说话”
A kid comes up and says, "Mr. Reinsdorf wants to talk to you."
所以我去找杰里问 “怎么了?”
So I went up and I grab Jerry and, "What's up?"
他说 “迈克尔要退役了” 我说 “什么?
He said, "Michael's quitting." I said, "What?
不 怎么了?别跟我开玩笑 这是很严肃的事”
No, no. What's up? Don't joke with me, that's serious stuff."
他说 “没开玩笑 他不打球了 杰里”
He said, "No, he's quitting, Jerr."
比赛是在周二
That game was a Tuesday,
我想把事情拖延到周三
and I wanted to hold the story until Wednesday,
但消息泄漏了
but it leaked out.
爆♥炸♥新闻
Breaking story here.
芝加哥公牛队明早要召开新闻发布会
The Chicago Bulls have called a press conference for tomorrow morning,
有很多猜测和报道
and there's high speculation and a report
认为迈克尔·乔丹将永远退役
that Michael Jordan will retire from basketball forever.
所以 在星期二的晚上 球场上发生了一场大混乱
So, all hell broke out at the ballpark on a Tuesday night.
记者们想要冲进我的包厢找迈克尔 那真是疯了
Media trying to get into my box to get to Michael. It was wild.
迈克尔在第七局时决定退场
Michael decided to exit stage left in the seventh inning.
乔丹从科米斯基公园疾驰而去 没有发表任何评论
Jordan speeding away from Comiskey Park without comment.
迈克尔跟你说过了吗?
Did Michael talk to you about it?
芝加哥公牛队的老板杰里·莱因斯多夫也匆匆离场了
So, too, Chicago Bulls owner Jerry Reinsdorf.
在我们今晚继续之前
Before we continue tonight,
插播一条引发广泛关注的突发新闻
a late-breaking story of enormous interest.
今晚对所有芝加哥人来说 这是一个令人震惊的消息
A shocking revelation tonight for all Chicagoans.
来自芝加哥公牛队的消息已经得到证实
Sources with the Chicago Bulls have confirmed
迈克尔·乔丹将在周三上午的新闻发布会上
that Michael Jordan will announce his retirement effective immediately
宣布退役
at a Wednesday morning press conference.
CBS新闻将直播迈克尔·乔丹的声明
CBS News will carry Michael Jordan's announcement live.
我们的报道将于今天上午东部时间11点开始
Our coverage will begin this morning at 11 o'clock Eastern time.
艾莉森 这是最后的新闻发布会
Allison, this is the ultimate press conference.
我在这一行认识的 来自全国各地的
Every cameraman and reporter I've ever known in this business
每一个摄影师 每一个记者 从迪克沙普到汤姆布罗考
from all parts of the country, from Dick Schaap to Tom Brokaw,
到这里的每一个人都在等着球员迈克尔·乔丹
to everyone here waiting for the arrival
剧集 | 最后的舞动(2020) | 导航列表