剧集 | 最后的舞动(2020) | 导航列表
“有人在外面”
"Someone's outside."
然后听到一个深沉地声音问:“是谁?”And then you hear this deep voice, says, "Who is it?"
我说“MJ”
I says, "MJ."
然后他们都说:“该死 他只是个新人”
And then they all say, "Oh, fuck, he's just a rookie.
“别担心” 所以他们打开了门
Don't worry about it." So they open up the door.
我走进去
I walk in,
几乎全队都在那里
and practically the whole team was in there.
我见到了一生中从来没有见过的东西
And it was like, things I've never seen in my life,
作为一个年轻人
you know, as a young kid.
全都是…全都是可♥卡♥因♥
You got all... You got your lines over here.
有抽大♥麻♥的 有女人
You got your weed smokers over here. You got your women over here.
所以我说的第一句话就是:“听着 我要走了”
So the first thing I said, "Look, man, you know, I'm out,"
因为我唯一能想到的 要是警♥察♥来突击这里
because all I can think about, if they come and raid this place,
就是现在
right about now,
我就跟这个房♥间里的其他所有人一样有罪
I am just as guilty as everybody else that's in this room.
从那一刻起 我差不多就是一个人了
And from that point on, I was more or less on my own.
他的房♥子很普通
His townhouse was just a regular place.
开始 他的妈妈经常在那里
And at the start, his mom would be there an awful lot.
乔丹的兄弟会过去
And Jordan's buddies would come by,
球员之类的
players and what have you,
但他的生活方式还像是在大学一样
but he was just living like he was still in college.
我享受着 出去玩
I enjoyed, you know, just hanging out,
打打牌
playing cards,
看电影
watching movies,
我不会去夜♥总♥会♥
you know, I wouldn't go into the clubs.
不管别人在球场外可能做什么
Whatever somebody else might've been doing off the court,
如果是开派对之类的
if it was partying or whatever,
那都不是他想做的
that wasn't part of what he wanted to do.
橙汁和七喜都是他常喝的饮料
Orange juice and 7-Up was his go-to.
我不抽烟 不吸毒 我当时不喝酒
I don't smoke, I don't do lines. I didn't drink at the time.
我只是想休息 然后起床去打球
I was looking just to get some rest, get up and go play.
当乔丹刚到公牛队时 他是第三人选
When Jordan first came to the Bulls, he was the number-three pick
所以很多人觉得:“他只有1米89”
so a lot of people thought, "Well, he's only 6'6".
“他能做什么?”
So how much can he really do?"
我们希望他能有2米16 但他没有
We wish he were 7'1", but he isn't.
迈克尔会意识到如果没有2米…
Michael gotta realize he's not seven foot,
就没法在NBA带领一支队伍
so he's not gonna carry a team in the NBA.
我真的不认为…
I really don't think that, uh,
在NBA还会有这种事 真没有一个人撑起一支球队的事
in the NBA anymore, there's really not any such thing as a one-man team.
我不觉得你能指望靠一个人
And I don't think that you can come in expecting one guy
就能扭转整个局面
to turn the whole thing around.
当时没有人 包括史密斯教练
There was no one alive, not Coach Smith,
还有选中了他的罗德·索恩在内
not Rod Thorn, who drafted him,
所有的专家 没人认为他能有后来的成就
no one, none of the experts, thought that he would become what he became.
当我刚开始去芝加哥时
When I first got to Chicago,
我觉得自己是地位最低的一个
I went in considering myself the lowest on the totem pole.
不管人们怎么说我
Whatever people had been saying about me,
我还是得证明自己
I still had to earn my stripes.
当他第一天来体育馆训练时
When he arrived into the gym on the first day of practice,
你能看出这个家伙是这里最棒的球员
you can see that this guy is the best player here.
这小子不一样
This cat is different.
当我们选中迈克尔时
When we drafted Michael,
我并不知道迈克尔有多优秀
I did not know how good Michael was.
他所拥有的力量 体力 很惊人
The strength he had, the physical strength, was amazing.
训练的第一天
The first day of practice,
我接到了助教的电♥话♥ 他跟我说
I got a call from the assistant coach, and he said to me,
“恭喜” 我说:“恭喜什么?”
"Congratulations," and I said, "For what?"
他说:“你这次没选错人
And he said, "You did not screw this draft up.
这家伙真的很优秀”
This guy is really good."
从训练的第一天起 我的心里就想
From the first day in practice, my mentality was
不管谁是球队的领导者
whoever is the team leader on that team,
我都要超越他
I'm going after him
我不会靠言语 因为我没有发言权
and I'm not gonna do it with my voice because I had no voice.
我没有地位
I had no... I had no status.
我得靠我的球技
I have to do it with the way that I play.
23号♥ 迈克尔·乔丹!
Twenty-three, Michael Jordan!
我觉得我是在第三场比赛中打出了名气
I felt like I earned my stripes in the third game.
密尔沃基是芝加哥的宿敌
Milwaukee's always been a nemesis for Chicago.
我们每次跟他们打球都输
Every time we played 'em, they beat us.
他们有西德尼·蒙克利夫
They had Sidney Moncrief,
他是年度最佳防守球员
who was the reigning defensive player of the year,
他们有一支强大的防守队伍
and they had a tremendous defensive team.
我想我知道他的潜力
I kind of thought I knew his potential
因为到目前为止 我和NBA最好的球员打过球
because I had played against the best players in the NBA so far.
魔术师、伯德、J博士和卡里姆
The Magics and the Birds and the Dr. J and Kareem.
他们都是伟大的球员
There were some great players.
然后突然 这个新人出现在NBA
Then all of a sudden, this rookie comes into the NBA,
我看着他在球场上的动作和他的直觉
and I watched the way he moved on the court and his instincts,
我心想:“这会是个可怕的人”
I'm like, "Wow. That's going to be scary."
密尔沃基雄鹿队控制了比赛局势
Milwaukee Bucks have taken control here,
他们领先9分
and they have a nine-point lead.
我们要输了 到第四节了
We were losing, going into the fourth quarter.
之前
Before,
大家会自暴自弃 然后他们就放弃了
guys would get down on themselves and then they just kind of give up.
“好吧 我们就接受失败 期待下次比赛吧”
"Okay, we just chalk this up. We look for the next game."
我说:“这场比赛还没有结束”
I'm saying, "The game's not over with."
凯文洛夫瑞感受到了我的想法
And Kevin Loughery sensed that in me,
他开始给我传球 我开始进攻
and he just started feeding me the ball, and I just started going.
乔丹现在拿下了24分 正在继续带领公牛进攻
Jordan now has 24 and is keeping the Bulls in it.
乔丹射篮!进了!
Jordan goes for it! Gets it!
乔丹正在运球…
There's Jordan driving...
难以置信!
Unbelievable!
我们每次去防守他 他都会化解
Every time we went to trap him, he would split,
进入限制区
go down the lane,
投出一个非常高难度的球
make a really difficult shot.
他太有爆发力了
He was so explosive.
我觉得没有人能够防守迈克尔
I don't think there's anybody that could defend Michael.
我们反转了 赢得了比赛
We come back and we win the game.
从那一刻起 球队的所有人都觉得
From that point on, everybody on that team felt like,
“这个年轻人不会让我们输”
"This young kid is not gonna let us lose."
公牛队的每一个人 在两周内
Everybody on that Bull team, within a two-week period,
知道了他是我们拥有过最棒的球员
knew he was the best player we had.
现在现场呼声越来越高
And now the noise factor begins to really increase.
北卡罗来纳的迈克尔·乔丹来了
Here is the man, Michael Jordan, from North Carolina,
他是NBA第三顺位新秀
the number-three pick in the NBA draft.
乔丹…动作太精彩了!
Jordan... What a move!
乔丹突破了 一路运球 扣篮成功!
Jordan on the breakout, driving all the way and jams it home!
作为一个新人 他不像一个新人
As a rookie, he was not a rookie.
他从一开始就证明了…
He proved, right out of the gates,
没有人能比得过他
there was none other like him.
一路运球把球投进篮框…
Driving all the way in...
难以置信!他把球放进了…
That's unbelievable! He's put it in...
就好像他有…
It was like he had, like, a...
额外的悬浮装置之类的
extra levitation gear or something.
看起来不像真的
It just didn't seem real.
他的平衡力、步法
His balance, his footwork,
他的基本功
his fundamentals.
传给乔丹 寻找机会突破
To Jordan. Looking for penetration.
这家伙…
The dude was just...
人都飞起来了 动作真精彩!
Bodies going flying. What a move!
乔丹运球…动作真精彩!
Jordan driving... What a move!
从大学到NBA的转变如何?
How's the transition been from college to the NBA?
我觉得很轻松
Well, I think it's been pretty easy.
♪ Your off-beat DJ, if anything he play ♪
♪ Sound familiar, I'll wait till E say ♪
♪ Play 'em So I'mma have to diss and broke ♪
♪ You could get a smack for this I ain't no joke ♪
他才打了几个月的职业篮球赛
He's only played professional basketball a few months,
但年仅21岁
but at age 21,
迈克尔·乔丹是全美篮球协会最炙手可热的明星
Michael Jordan is the National Basketball Association's hottest draw.
他来了之后 这座体育馆
Since he arrived, the stadium,
过去总是有三分之二空位
which used to be two-thirds empty,
现在门票场场售罄
剧集 | 最后的舞动(2020) | 导航列表