剧集 | 最后的舞动(2020) | 导航列表
his teammates,
球队
the organization,
他的家人
his family.
所有人
Everybody.
他说“要是你抽出了三个小时坐下来”
He said, "If you're going to sit down and take three hours out of your day...
“在电视上看我”
to watch me on TV,
“我就有义务要展现给你我最好的一面”
I have an obligation to give you my best.
“一直都要给你我最好的表现”
To give you my best, all the time."
开拍!
And action!
停!
Cut!
迈克尔复出的那个夏天
The summer after Michael came back,
他在拍摄《空中大灌篮》
he was filming the movie Space Jam.
NBA超级球星迈克尔·乔丹夏天开始拍摄他的电影
NBA superstar Michael Jordan starts filming his movie this summer
跟银幕常青树兔八哥一起
with longtime screen veteran Bugs Bunny.
真的 这是真的 这部电影叫作《空中大灌篮》
Really, this is the truth. The movie's called Space Jam.
故事大概是这样的
Here's the premise.
一群外星人想要绑♥架♥兔八哥
A bunch of aliens wanna kidnap Bugs.
很快 要进行一场篮球比赛
Soon, there's a basketball game
迈克尔·乔丹加入了球队
and Michael Jordan joins the team.
他知道 比起《空中大灌篮》
He knew that Space Jam was not as important
还是回去打球和发挥自己想要的球技更重要
as getting back and playing basketball at the level he wanted to play at.
他们在拍摄时 他回去工作了
And while they were filming, he went back to work.
我说“听着 我需要训练”
I said, "Look, I need to practice.
“我需要设施去锻炼”
I need a facility where I can work out."
“别担心那个 我们会给你搭一个”
"Don't worry about it. We'll build you that."
当然 当我们开始来拍摄电影时 一切都安排好了
Sure enough, when we came out there to do the film, it was all set up.
我们搭了一个乔丹穹顶
We had the Jordan Dome.
那就像是专业的设施 很棒
It was like a professional facility. Fabulous.
漂亮的球场、宽敞的穹顶、健身房♥
Beautiful floor, big dome, weights.
他的健身教练格罗弗也在那里
Grover was there, his workout guy.
拍摄日是从周一到周六
The days would be Monday through Saturday.
我们从早上七点开始
We start off at 7:00.
我会休息两小时
I would get a two-hour break
去跟蒂姆一起锻炼
and I would go work out with Tim.
我设计了一整套方案
I had a whole program designed up,
帮他训练所有的肌肉以适应回去打篮球
working all the muscles for going back to basketball.
我花了15个月把我的身体训练成适合打棒球的状态
I spent 15 months turning my body into a baseball body.
棒球会更多地用到肩膀和胸部的肌肉
Basketball is a little bit more shoulders, chest.
所以我得重新塑造我的整个体格 那是很困难的
So I had to reconstruct my whole body, which was hard.
在我们结束拍摄之后
And then after we finish,
通常是晚上七点左右
usually around 7:00,
我们会邀请别人 我们会打临时拼凑的比赛
we would invite people and we'd play pick-up games.
我们想过
We had the idea
要是我们邀请联盟里最棒的球员
if we invited the best players in the league out here,
他就有机会
he would get a chance
在赛季开始前见识每一个人
to see everybody before the season started,
然后那成为了一件大事
and then it became, like, a thing.
所有人都要去华纳兄弟工作室
Everyone had to come out to Warner Bros. studio
和迈克尔打球
to play against Michael.
这是给他一个机会去见识每个人
And this was an opportunity for him to see everybody
我们会做侦查报告
and we would do scouting reports.
克里斯·穆勒跟雷吉·米勒会做这种事
This is what Chris Mullin and Reggie Miller would do.
雷吉·米勒来了
We got Reggie Miller.
今天是帕特里克·尤因 肖恩·布拉德利
Patrick Ewing today. Shawn Bradley.
几场最棒的比赛
It was some of the best games.
没有裁判 球员自己叫犯规
There was no officials. You're calling your own fouls.
所以有一点粗犷跟原始
So it was a little bit more rugged and raw.
我不知道他是怎么做到的
I don't know how he did it.
我不知道他是怎么拍摄了一整天…
I don't know how he filmed all day...
然后还有精力去打三个小时的球
and then still had the energy to play three hours.
我们会打到晚上九、十点
I mean, we would play until 9:00 or 10:00 at night.
然后你还得举铁
He still had to get weightlifting in,
然后他的拍摄时间是早上六点或七点
and then his call time was at 6:00 or 7:00 in the morning
所以我不知道是怎么… 这家伙就像个吸血鬼 真的
so I don't know how... This dude was like a vampire. For real.
跟年轻才俊对战 他们充满精力
Playing against young talent, they were full of energy
所以我得超越我的才能找回我的球技
and I had to help excel my talent, get my talents back.
老实说 这可能是发生过的最好的事情之一
Honestly, one of the best things that could have possibly happened,
因为每个人都讨厌失败
as much as everyone hates losing,
我们输给了奥兰多 迈克尔带着复仇之心回来了
is that we lost to Orlando because Michael came back with a vengeance.
当迈克尔回来后 那就是一支全新的队伍
When Michael came back, it was a new team.
斯科蒂是唯一
Scottie was the only one
从第一次拿冠军开始一直留到现在的球员
still there from the first championship team.
迈克尔还没有跟卢克·朗利打过球
Michael hadn't played with Luc Longley yet.
他还没有跟贾德·布伊奇勒和史蒂夫·科尔
He hadn't played with Jud Buechler and Steve Kerr yet,
比尔·温宁顿还有所有其他人打过球
and Bill Wennington and all those guys.
赛季前训练营真是不可思议
That preseason training camp was unbelievable.
你能看出来他带着使命
You could tell he was on a mission.
等训练营开始后 他的状态令人惊讶
By the time camp started, he was in incredible shape,
但他也满口脏话
but he was also frothing at the mouth.
这就是他输掉比赛的愤怒程度
That's how angry he was from losing.
所以训练营的每一天都是一场战争
So every day at training camp was just a war,
每一天都是一场战斗 他说了很多狠话
every day was a battle and he talked a lot of shit.
我想让他们理解在战壕里的感觉
I wanted them to understand what it felt like to be in the trenches.
如果你不明白 那你就不能在战争开始时做出反应
If you don't understand, then you're not going to respond when the war starts.
史蒂夫和卢克
Steve and Luc,
所有人
all those guys,
他们飘飘然…
they come in riding high...
因为我们在91年、92年赢得的三届冠军
on the three championships that we won in '91, '92...
而他们跟那完全没有关系
And they had no fucking, you know... Anything to do with it.
但他们现在开始为公牛队打球…
But yet now they play for the Bulls and they...
不 伙计 这…
No, dude, it's... It's...
我到那里的时候 我们的状态很糟糕
We were shit when I got there
我们需要提升成为有冠军素养的球队
and we got to elevate to being a championship-quality team.
你必须遵守一定的标准
There's certain standards that you have to live by.
你不要畏首畏尾的
You don't come pussyfooting around.
你不能到处开玩笑
You don't come in joking and kidding around.
你要来做好打球的准备
You gotta come in ready to play.
所以 有一天在训练时
So, one day at practice,
菲尔让史蒂夫·科尔防守我
Phil put Steve Kerr guarding me.
我们在一场混战中处于对立的两边
We're on opposite sides in a scrimmage
他在说各种脏话
and he's talking all kinds of trash
我生气了 因为我们被打得落花流水
and I'm pissed because, you know, we're getting our ass kicked.
菲尔感觉到了我的不爽
Phil sensed my aggression,
但他努力想让我镇定下来
but he was trying to tone me down
他开始喊“挠痒痒犯规”
and he starts calling these ticky-tack fouls.
我生气了 因为你要保护这个人
I'm getting mad because, for you to be protecting this guy,
这对我们打纽约队时没有任何帮助
that's not gonna help us when we play New York,
这对我们和强对抗的球队比赛没有任何帮助
it's not going to help us when we play these teams that are very physical.
第二次他那样做时 我拉了他…我…我说
Next time he did it, I just hauled off and fucking... I said...
“当我犯规史蒂夫·科尔时” 我说“现在这才叫犯规”
When I fouled Steve Kerr, I said, "Now that's a fucking foul."
我平时很有耐心
I have a lot of patience as a human being,
但我有时候会抓狂
but I tend to snap at some point
因为我也非常好胜
because I'm extremely competitive too.
通常当面叫板不是很好
Just not really good enough to back it up, usually,
但我要这样做
but I'm going.
我要去 我要去反击
I'm going. I'm gonna fight.
他挥拳打在我的胸膛上
He hauls off and hits me in the chest
然后我挥拳打在他的眼睛上
and I just haul off and hit him right in the fucking eye.
菲尔把我赶出了训练
And Phil just throws me out of practice.
后来我去更衣室 迈克尔说
So I go down to the locker room and Michael says,
“我知道
"I know.
你知道 有一瞬间我失控了”
You know, I lost it for a second."
我在淋浴间说
I'm in the shower and say,
“我刚刚在球场上揍了那个最矮的家伙”
"I just beat up the littlest guy on the court,"
我现在觉得自己是这么渺小
and I felt about this small.
所以当我坐上车时 打电♥话♥…
So when I get in the car, you know, I called...
回到伯托中心 我说“请给我史蒂夫·科尔的号♥码”
Went back to the Berto Center and said, "Please give me Steve Kerr's number."
我给史蒂夫打电♥话♥道歉
I called Steve and I apologized.
“嘿 听着 伙计 那跟你无关
"Look, man, it had nothing to do with you."
我觉得很糟糕”
You know, "I feel bad."
我们说开了…
剧集 | 最后的舞动(2020) | 导航列表