剧集 | 最后的舞动(2020) | 导航列表
在一场季后赛中创下了63分的空前记录
with an all-time record 63 points in a single playoff game.
我们最终赢得了系列赛
We end up winning the series,
但这是一场令人难以置信的季后赛表现
but it was an incredible, incredible playoff performance.
前无古人 后无来者
I've never seen it before and I had never seen it after.
那不是迈克尔·乔丹 那是伪装成迈克尔·乔丹的上帝
That wasn't Michael Jordan out there. That was God disguised as Michael Jordan.
没有人像他一样
Nobody like him.
我从来没见过像他这样打球的人
Point blank. I never seen nobody play like he plays,
你可以说是在所有人当中
and, uh, you can include all of 'em.
乔丹是NBA最有天赋的球星…
Jordan is the most talented player in the NBA...
到目前为止
uh, by far.
像我和拉里这样了解球赛的人…
Guys like myself and Larry, who knew the game,
了解冠军篮球的人
who knew championship basketball,
我们知道那家伙的厉害 对吗?
we knew the guy was coming. Right?
他只需要找到合适的队友
He just needed the right horses to go along with him.
我们意识到迈克尔·乔丹
We realized that Michael Jordan
是NBA最伟大的球员
was the greatest ball player in the NBA.
所以一年之后 我们基本上是重建了整支球队
So, a year later, we basically rebuilt the entire team.
克劳斯去做工作
Krause went to work.
我们加入了一些伟大的球员 比如霍勒斯·格兰特和斯科蒂·皮蓬
We added some great people like Horace Grant and Scottie Pippen.
我们改变了团队的组成
We changed the makeup of the team.
我将永远赞扬杰里·克劳斯
I will always give Jerry Krause credit
因为他组建了一支合适的球队
for assembling a roster that fit.
我敢肯定他做过的最艰难的交易之一
I'm sure one of the hardest trades he ever had to make
就是把查尔斯·奥克利卖♥♥到纽约去换比尔·卡特莱特
was trading Charles Oakley to New York for Bill Cartwright.
我们需要一个大个子 所以比尔是一个很合适的人选
We needed a big man. So, Bill was a great fit.
就像我爱查尔斯一样
As much as I love Charles,
这比查尔斯现在给我们的更适合我们
this fits us better than what Charles gives us right now.
迈克尔很喜欢查尔斯 因为查尔斯是他的保护者
Michael was very fond of Charles 'cause Charles was his protector.
迈克总是攻击篮筐 经常被对方撞倒
Mike was always attacking the basket and he got knocked down a lot,
查尔斯总是那个支持他的人
and Charles was always the guy to back him up.
奥克利紧随威廉姆斯之后
Oakley going right after "Hot Rod" Williams.
当克劳斯完成了那次交易后
When Krause pulled the trigger on that trade,
这可能是他职业生涯中最重要的事情之一
that was probably one of the defining things in his career.
查尔斯·奥克利和我是好朋友
Charles Oakley and I were good friends.
我们常常在一起
We'd spent a lot of time together.
但是当他离开的时候 一切都是为了我们的胜利
But things were in place for us to win, you know, when he left.
杰里把球队管理得非常出色
Jerry did a phenomenal job with the team.
他做成了大买♥♥卖♥♥ 签下了伟大的自♥由♥球员
He made great trades, made great free agent signings.
他应该得到很多赞扬
He deserves a lot of credit.
但他无法摆脱自己的做事风格
But he couldn't get out of his own way.
斯科蒂和杰里之间不和
Scottie had problems with Jerry and, um,
这事发生了好几次
it came out on several occasions.
事实上 导致斯科蒂生气的部分原因是
The thing was... And part of, you know, Scottie's anger,
他们确实认真地考虑过
was they did look into seriously trading him
在96-97赛季之后交易他
after the '96-'97 season.
任何人都可以交易
Anybody can be traded
我的部分责任
and part of my responsibility
是倾听其他球队谈论我们的球员
is to listen to other teams when they talk to me about our players.
我们认为斯科蒂·皮蓬当然是
And we think Scottie Pippen is certainly,
篮球界顶尖的几个球员之一
one of the top couple of players in basketball,
对他的感情非常强烈
and feel very strongly about him.
我无法告诉你未来会发生什么
And I can't tell you what's gonna happen in the future,
因为我不知道
because I don't know.
克劳斯当时的观点是 “听着 一年后我们就要失去皮蓬了
Krause's point then was, "Look, we're gonna lose Pippen in a year.
那个团队所剩无几了
The group doesn't have that much left.
我们现在就让它彻底解散吧”
Let's blow it up now."
但老板不同意
But ownership said no.
但我否决了那一点 因为我决定了
But I killed that because I decided that
只要迈克尔·乔丹还会在这里
as long as Michael Jordan was still gonna be here,
我们就要争取第六次冠军
we gotta go for the sixth championship.
杰里 你离交易皮蓬的这一目标有多近呢?
Jerry, how close did you come to dealing Scottie Pippen?
我们收到了一些出价
Well, we had a number of offers
我们觉得对斯科蒂来说是很好的出价
we thought were good offers for Scottie
对我们其他的球员也是如此
and for some of our other players.
我永远不会停止进取
I'm never going to stop being aggressive,
我永远不会停止去做让球队变得更好的事情
and I will never stop trying to do things to make the team better.
那真的算是…
That really is what sort of...
让我跟杰里的关系出现污点的地方
tarnished my relationship with Jerry.
他想让我觉得非常特别
He tried to make me feel so special,
但他还是想…
but yet, he was still, like,
交易 去做那些事
willing to trade and do all that stuff,
但从来没有当面告诉我
but never would tell me to my face.
当你打比赛一阵子之后
After you're in the game for a while,
你就明白了没有人是不能被交易的
you realize that nobody is untradeable,
但我觉得受到了侮辱
but I felt insulted.
我在某种程度上采取了…
I sort of took the attitude of...
不尊重他的态度
disrespecting him to some degree.
总是反反复复的反讽
There was always barbs going back and forth,
但在某一时刻 斯科蒂越界了
but at a certain point, Scottie crossed a line.
变成个人攻击了
I mean, it was getting... personal.
皮蓬开始公开辱骂克劳斯 在车上骂他
Pippen started abusing Krause openly, cursing him out on the bus.
我再也不能忍♥受他了 我不尊重他
Couldn't tolerate him anymore. Didn't respect him.
我记得从公车后面传过来脏话
I remember some shots coming from the back of the bus.
让人♥大♥吃一惊
Raise your eyebrows, you know.
皮蓬开始怒斥杰里·克劳斯…
Pippen started berating Jerry Krause...
在球队面前
in front of the team.
我们不得不说:
We had to say,
“嘿 冷静一下”
"Hey, let's hold it down."
是吧?
You know?
但那个时候就像是 “嘿 这里有了分歧”
But that's when it was, like, "Hey, there's a divide here."
这不是你平时…
It's not your normal...
仇恨已经产生
I mean, there's some hard feelings.
“你不欣赏我”
"You don't appreciate me.
“你想要交易我 你不会付我钱”
You're trying to trade me. You won't pay me.
“去你的 我现在自己照顾自己”
Well, screw you. I'm taking care of myself now."
我当时觉得我需要做对我最有利的事
I was at that point where I felt like I needed to do what was best for me.
我觉得是时候去寻找下家了
I felt like it was time for me to go shopping.
皮蓬现在要求交易 他说…
Pippen is now demanding a trade and he says
在他离开芝加哥之前 他不会从伤员名单中下来
he will not return from the injured list until he is gone from Chicago.
他说他再也不会为公牛队打球了
He said he's never gonna play for the Bulls ever again.
“我再也不会穿上这身球衣了 再也不会了”
"I'm never gonna wear this uniform ever again."
公牛队应该做些能让你想留下来的事吗?
Should the Bulls do something that would make you want to stay?
不 我觉得我不会再留下来了
I mean, no. I don't... I don't see myself carrying on.
斯科蒂昨晚对芝加哥的一位记者
Scottie made some earth-shattering comments last night
就想要转球队的事说了一些惊天动地的话
to one of the Chicago writers, about wanting to be traded.
你有什么看法吗?
Can we get your thoughts on that?
我现在真没什么看法
I don't really have any right now.
我觉得斯科蒂很自私
I felt like Scottie was being selfish.
只担心自己 而没想到
Worrying about himself as opposed to
他说的话既影响到了组织也影响到了球队
what his word was to the organization as well as to the team.
“我在这里的日子结束了”你明白我的意思吗?
I'm done here, you know what I'm saying?
你已经把我的剧本写好了 就是这样
You've already written my script out that this is it.
所以我必须做对我最有利的事
So, I had to do what was best for me.
(NBA总决赛新闻发布会 1997年6月3日)
(总冠军戒指颁发仪式 1997年11月1日)
(斯科蒂·皮蓬)
(在芝加哥冠军赛期间)
(斯科蒂·皮蓬在公牛队得分排名第二)
(斯科蒂·皮蓬在公牛队篮板球排名第二)
(斯科蒂·皮蓬在公牛队上场时间排名第二)
(斯科蒂·皮蓬在公牛队助攻排名第一)
(斯科蒂·皮蓬在公牛队抢断排名第一)
(斯科蒂·皮蓬在公牛队薪水排名第六)
(斯科蒂·皮蓬在NBA薪水排名第122)
(迈克尔·威尔宾 华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥ 1980年-2010年)
(大卫·奥尔德里奇 ESPN记者 1996年-2004年)
(汉堡)
(比利·皮蓬 斯科蒂的哥哥)
(阿肯色中♥央♥大学)
(1987年NBA选秀)
(斯科蒂·皮蓬 西雅图 第一轮挑选)
(查尔斯·奥克利 公牛队前锋 1985年至1988年)
(埃塞尔·皮蓬 斯科蒂的母亲)
(公牛队80-克利夫兰骑士101 1997年11月11日)
(公牛队85分 菲尼克斯太阳队 89分 1997年11月20日)
(1997年11月)
(1968年)
(北卡罗来纳州 威明顿市)
(德洛里斯·乔丹 乔丹的母亲)
(詹姆斯·乔丹 迈克尔的父亲)
(帕克斯)
(北卡罗来纳 威明顿 兰尼高中)
(弗雷德·林奇 兰尼高中 教练)
(1980年7月)
(1985年10月)
(进入1985-1986赛季 迈克尔·乔丹)
(在得分、助攻、篮板和抢断方面领导公牛队)
剧集 | 最后的舞动(2020) | 导航列表