剧集 | 最后的舞动(2020) | 导航列表
我觉得他非常享受那一点
I think he enjoyed it immensely.
当然 我是个大偶像 但是…
Sure, I mean, I was this big icon...
他们待我就像我希望得到的那样
but they treated me as I wanted to be treated.
就只是他们中的一员
Just one of the guys.
那很好 对他来说很好
It was good for him.
他又像个孩子一样了
He was like a kid again.
季后赛前的传言
The pre-playoff buzz around the league
说芝加哥公牛队很脆弱
was that the Chicago Bulls were vulnerable.
我们在过去也从所谓的权威人士口中
Now we've heard those same declarations in the past
听到过同样的评论
from the so-called pundits
但也许今年 那些话终于有些价值了
but maybe this year, they finally have some merit,
特别是在伤病缠身 排名第八的新泽西网队
especially after the injury-riddled and eighth-seeded New Jersey Nets
将五届NBA世界冠军拖入加时赛之后
took the five-time NBA world champions into overtime.
我们每次都会打得很好
Every time we would play good
我们赢得了比赛
and we were winning games,
一切都很好
everything was okay.
但迈克尔周围的每个人都时刻保持着警惕
But everybody was always on alert around Michael
在那样糟糕的比赛之后
after a bad game like that.
他会说 “你这混♥蛋♥…”
He would say, "You motherfuckers
“今天什么都没做好”
didn't do a thing today.
“明天准备好来训练”
Come ready tomorrow to practice."
他的理论就是
His theory was,
“要是你应付不了我给的压力”
"If you can't handle pressure from me,
“你就应付不了…”
you're not gonna be able
“NBA季后赛的压力”
to handle pressure of the NBA playoffs."
所以他在训练中说了很多狠话
And so he talked trash in practice.
他冲人们吼
He went at guys.
他挑战别人
He challenged guys.
对 我记得
Yeah, I remember, yeah.
我想要赢 你必须在芝加哥争到一切
He wants to win and you gotta earn everything in Chicago.
没什么是容易的 没什么是白送给你的
There was nothing easy. Nothing given to you.
你最好努力去争 你要在训练中去争
You better go out there and earn it. You earn it in practice.
斯科特·布瑞尔
Scott Burrell.
怎么了 斯科特?
What up, Scott?
你今天准备好了吗?
You ready today?
你今天最好认真训练
We gonna bust y'all ass today.
对 我知道 我们受伤了 我们有伤
Yeah, I know. We wounded. We're wounded.
嘿 要是有一个病狗倒下了 就让他们倒下吧
When there's a sick dog down, keep 'em down.
对 但你最好小心领头的狗
Yeah, but you better watch out for the lead dog,
他会咬死你的
he'll bite the shit out of you.
我是说 他们就集中在斯科特身上
I mean, they just rode Scotty
斯科特就朝着迈克笑…
and Scotty just smiled at Michael
接受并向他还击
and took it and fired right back at him.
斯科特 我建议你去防守别人 像是贾德
Scott, I advise you to guard somebody else, like Jud.
你甚至连贾德都防守不了
You can't even guard Jud.
我不想…我想防守你
I don't wanna... I wanna guard you.
你不想…嘿
You don't wanna... Hey.
要是你能防守我
If you can guard me,
就有290多种工作在等着你做
there's 290-something jobs looking for you.
我来盯斯科特
I got Scott.
斯科特·布瑞尔很有天赋
Scotty Burrell was a talented guy.
斯科特·布瑞尔 一位来自康涅狄格大学的
And Scott Burrell, an exceptional basketball player
杰出的篮球运动员…
out of the University of Connecticut...
斯科特缺少的是承诺
What Scotty was lacking was commitment,
决心
determination,
认真
seriousness.
所以我需要推动他
So he became, you know, my guy to kinda push,
一直推动他
keep pushing.
我试着让他跟我打过几次 是那种积极意义上的打
I tried to get him to fight me a couple of times, in a good sense.
只是要让他觉得
Just to get him,
“好吧 伙计 我受够了你挑我的刺”
"All right. I'm tired of you picking on me."
就是那种想法
You know, that type of mentality.
我从没成功过…
I could never get...
他是个非常好的人
He's such a nice guy.
但我知道我们迟早会需要他的
But I know we were gonna need him at some point in time.
他会记得这个
And he's gonna remember this
他会突破 会好好战斗
and he's gonna get out there and he's gonna fight.
垃圾 别拿那种表现出来
Garbage. Don't bring that bullshit.
和你一起打球的
You're playing with the guy
是一个标准比任何球员都高的最高水准的球员
that has the highest standards of any basketball player ever.
你要勇敢面对挑战
You wanna live up to that challenge.
这是很严格的 很严格的爱
It's tough. Tough love.
你得突破自己 好好打球
You gotta go out there and do your job.
去坐下吧!现在是比赛时间!
Go sit your asses down! Game time!
那是九 贱♥人♥!
--That's nine, bitch!
嘿 斯科特·布瑞尔 你在说什么 朋友?
Hey, Scott, where your mouth at now, homie?
他在训练中会变得很活跃 也许会跟人呛
He'd get feisty in a practice and maybe get up against people.
我得让他客气一点
I'd have to talk a little bit about toning it down
并做出弥补 让他们保持团队友爱的气氛
and make amends, and, you know, keep that level of team camaraderie.
那也是你作为团队成员 作为队长的角色作用
That's your role too, as a part of this and being a captain.
我的想法就是拼尽全力 不惜一切赢球
My mentality was to go out and win at any cost.
如果你不想过那种严格的生活
If you don't want to live that regimented mentality,
那你就没必要在我身边
then you don't need to be alongside of me
因为我会嘲笑你 直到你跟我达到同一水准
because I'mma ridicule you until you get on the same level with me.
要是你达不到同一水准 那你就会很痛苦
If you don't get on the same level, then it's gonna be hell for you.
你为什么一直把比赛搞砸 你这个肥头肥脑的混♥蛋♥?
Why you keep fucking up that play, you big, fat-head motherfucker?
上篮 笨蛋!
Shoot a layup, you dumbass!
人们害怕他
People were afraid of him.
我们是他的队友 我们感到害怕 但就是害怕
We were his teammates and we were afraid. There was just fear.
我向你扔球的时候 你要接住
Catch the ball when I throw it to you.
我刚刚扔给你了
I just threw it to you.
别理这家伙 他的意思大家明白 他小题大做了…
...ignore this guy, he's come through, but he's overplayed...
对MJ的恐惧是如此之深
The fear factor of MJ was so, so thick.
对 我们别弄错了 他是个混♥蛋♥ 是个混球
Yeah, let's not get it wrong. He was an asshole. He was a jerk.
他已经越界无数次了
He crossed the line numerous times.
但随着时间的推移 你回想起
But as time goes on and you think back
他真正想要达到的目的
about what he was actually trying to accomplish,
你心想 “是的 他是一个很好的队友”
you're like, "Yeah, he was a hell of a teammate."
他在敦促我们大家变得更好
He was pushing us all to be better.
因为他想要赢
Because he wanted to win.
猜猜怎么着?
And guess what?
那见效了
It worked.
我们需要那个 你明白我在说什么吗?
We needed that, you know what I'm saying?
我需要他当坏人 严格的人
I needed him to be the bad guy, the tough guy.
你不可能整晚都跳投
You couldn't make a damn jump shot all night long.
你投进了几个?一个 不是吗?
How many did you make? You made one, didn't you?
七投一中
One for seven.
我为你感到难过 小子 你的猫病了 回家喂它吧
I feel bad for you, dog, your cat's sick. Go home and feed it
普里纳猫粮
Purina Cat Chow.
这是一种斗争
It was a struggle.
斯科特个性很好
You know, Scott got a great personality.
他像个男人一样…
He took it like a man and...
接受了这种方式
he embraced it.
加油 斯科特·布瑞尔
Come on, Scott Burrell.
你要留在这个该死的球队 你最好做些正确的事
You wanna be on this damn team, you better do something right.
罚球
Make this free throw.
加油 小伙子
Dance, boy.
就是这样
There you go.
每一天 他都在推动你
Each and every day, he's going to push you
让你达到他的高度
to try to get you where he is,
但我不确定他是否知道
but I'm not sure if he knows that
只有他能实现那些目标
only he can achieve those goals.
但他能推动其他人努力去达到
But he can push other guys to try to get there, though.
公牛队今天在没有迈克尔·乔丹的情况下进行了第一次试训
The Bulls held their first workout minus Michael Jordan today,
以乔丹为核心的9年时代结束后
the central peg gone from a nine-year era
公牛在即将到来的赛季中面临着几个关键的挑战和疑问
that left the Bulls with several key challenges and question marks about the upcoming season.
这是一个很好的机会
It's a great opportunity for ball players
对那些希望在球队中扮演更重要角色的球员来说
that have wanted larger roles on this team to step up and fill some shoes.
斯科蒂现在已经摆脱了一个伟大球员的阴影
Scottie has now stepped out of the shadow of a great figure
现在焦点在他的身上
and he's now got the light all shining on him.
剧集 | 最后的舞动(2020) | 导航列表