剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
我宁愿在这里穿着靴子死去
I'd rather die with my boots on right out here.
也许我会死在路上
maybe I'll drop dead on the trail
田鼠、狼和狐狸会吃掉我的骨头
and the voles and the wolves and the foxes will eat my bones.
没关系
That's all right.
我只是把我拿走的东西还给大地
I'm just giving back to the country what I took.
我的最后一口气,如果它在这里,我会很高兴
my last breath, if it's here, I'll be happy.
保证
guaranteed.
天哪
geez.
好家伙
oh, boy.
哇
whew.
乔,我有一只公驼鹿 在那里! 在那里!
Joe, I got a bull moose. right there! right there!
我们走吧 我们得走了
let's go. we got to go.
我们得了
We got to.
一旦他在柳树上,他就走了
once he's in the willows, he's gone.
我猜想穿过这片水--走进柳树里,
I guess across this water -- go in the willows a little bit,
我会试着呼唤他,看看会发生什么
and I'll try calling for him and see what happens.
我会呼唤的 我会呼唤的
I'm gonna call. I'm gonna call.
好吧,我有八颗子弹
okay, I got eight bullets.
它应该比我需要的多七个
It should be seven more than what I need.
[模仿驼鹿叫声]
[ imitating moose call ]
想着驼鹿会从哪里出来
thinking about where the moose is gonna come out.
如果他出来,在哪里?
I mean, if he comes out, where?
我真的在听他说话
and I'm really listening for him.
这是主要的
That's the main thing.
[模仿驼鹿叫声]
[ imitating moose call ]
我不够快
I wasn't fast enough.
驼鹿在上游太远,越过了河里
the moose was too far upstream and crossed into the river
我还没来得及就钻进了柳树林
and got into the willows before I could get to it.
然后,当我开始呼唤时,
and then, by the time I started calling,
它超出了范围
It was out of range.
这是一些痕迹,灰
Here's some tracks, ash.
嗯
huh.
有一只熊在身边
There's a bear around.
那是报纸公示,
That's the newspaper, you know?
你早上醒来,沿着你的足迹走,
You wake up in the morning and walk down your trail,
如果有新的痕迹并且你认出了它,
and if there's new tracks and you recognize it,
好吧,那你有消息了
well, then you've got the news
附近有动物
There's somebody in the neighborhood.
他肯定知道大堆鱼的事
He'd know for sure about the fish pile
因为风对他有利,
because the wind's blowing in his favor,
我们的营地就在这里
and our camp is just right over here
不到四分之一英里远
less than a quarter mile away.
所以我相信他也会知道这件事
so I'm sure he would know about that, too.
格温有一个鱼头
Gwen's got a fish head.
九个吧?
nine of them, huh?
八,九,是的
eight, nine, yep.
这绝对是一只熊
It's definitely a bear.
他们知道如何像那样把脊椎挑得干干净净
They know how to pick the spine clean like that.
是的,有很多我们的气味
yeah, I mean, there's plenty of our scent
到处都是这些东西,所以它知道它在偷东西
all over this stuff, so it knew it was stealing.
它会回到我们每天都来的地方,
It's gonna come back to a place where we're coming every day,
这有点危险,
which is kind of dangerous, you know?
我们以前从未有过熊进入我们的鱼堆,
we've never had a bear get into our fish pile before,
但是失去鱼很糟糕,
but it sucks to lose fish, you know,
因为我们真的需要他们
'cause we really need them.
知道熊和熊的行为,它可能会回来
knowing bears and bear behavior, it'll probably be back.
发现这里可以免费吃一顿
It's found out that it can get a free meal here
并且没有任何后果
and didn't have any consequences for it.
我们需要对这个家伙发起进攻
We need to go on the offensive against this guy.
鲁格和我,我们在漂流
Ruger and I, we're drifting.
现在我们正在寻找泥沼,
now we're looking up the sloughs,
去河岸寻找任何驼鹿、驯鹿或熊的迹象
up the banks for any sign of a moose, caribou, or bear.
有关在河上打猎的全部内容都覆盖一片区域
the whole deal about hunting on the river is covering country.
我们很安静
We're quiet.
那正是你想要的
That's what you want.
今天可能是非常重要的一天
today could be a very important day.
一只大公驼鹿,那是很多肉
a big bull moose, that's a lot of meat.
他会撑过整个冬天
He'll last the whole winter.
这里的大多数动物从未见过人类,
most of the animal life up here have never seen a human,
他们不知道如何对他们做出反应
and they don't know how to react to them.
他们在下面被大量追捕
and they're hunted heavy down below.
他们害怕人类
They have a fear of man.
在这里,他们不知道如何反应
up here, they don't know how to react
直到他们靠近并有情况
until they get close and have a situation.
然后,他们学习
then, they learn.
这是非常深和非常快速的水
This is very deep and very swift water.
我想我从来没有见过这么高的
I don't think I've ever seen it this high.
是洪水期
It's flood stage.
坚持,稍等
hold on.
我只是启动引擎来控制船
I'm just starting the engine to keep control of the boat.
来吧
come on.
我不知道 只是不要...
I don't know. it's just not...
空转
idling.
小石头--它减少了水的进入量
small rocks -- it cuts the water intake down
所以我们失去了冲力
so we lose jet power.
工作的动力
work on it here.
我不像以前那么年轻了
I'm not as young as I used to be.
就是这样
That's it.
只有三块小石头
just three small rocks.
是的
yep.
我们没有看到任何大型比赛
We didn't see any big game.
事情还没有发生,但很快就会发生
things aren't moving yet, but they will be very shortly.
所以我们继续
so on we go.
我们的鱼堆里有一只熊
we've had a bear get into our fish pile.
它可能会回来
It'll probably be back.
是时候跟进并追捕这只熊了
time to step it up and go after this bear.
在这里生活最困难的事情是熊
the very hardest thing about living out here is bears.
再见 我爱你
bye. I love you.
再见 爱你
see you. love you.
这不是基奈半岛
This isn't the Kenai peninsula
熊见过很多人的地方
where the bears have seen lots of people.
这些熊在这里不同
these bears are different up here.
他们很勇敢
They're brave.
人类只是没有--
I mean, human beings just don't --
我们没有掠食者,
We don't have predators, you know?
就像,大多数人不知道它是什么样的
like, most people don't know what it's like
遇到现实生活中的掠食者
to encounter a real-life predator.
再见 我爱你
bye. I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
好吓人
It's scary.
就在这儿 这里
right here. here.
那是一条灰熊的痕迹
That's a grizzly track.
我也可以通过查看这些来判断这些是新鲜的
I can also tell by looking at these that these are fresh.
他们还是有点湿 它们还没有变干
They're still kind of wet. they haven't dried out.
压痕都很清楚
the indentations are all really clear.
这是一只成年的 250 到 300 磅的灰熊--
It's an adult, 250-, 300-pound grizzly there --
非常强大,非常强有力的猎杀机器
extremely strong, very powerful killing machine.
去年九月底,刚刚下雪
late last september, it had just snowed.
阿什莉和我,我们沿着河往下走了大约一英里,
Ashley and I, we went about a mile further down river,
我抓住了我右边的一个动作
and I caught a movement off to my right.
我一看就知道是熊
I saw right away that it was a bear,
它有点蹲下,
and it was kind of crouched down,
只是偷偷溜走,跟着我们,
just kind of slinking along, following us,
尽量不被发现
trying not to be seen.
但它跳起来开始向我们跑来
but it jumped up and started running at us.
[熊咕噜,咆哮]
[ bear grunting, growling ]
但是我们带着我们的狗奎尔
but we had our dog Quail with us.
她冲过去...
She took off...
越过去,咬它的侧翼
got over to it, you know, biting at its flanks.
熊在拍她,
and the bear was swatting at her,
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表