剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
plants will grow over it, and in 200 years,
没有人会知道这里有一间木屋
nobody will ever know there was a cabin here.
你在荒野中看到很多地方
You see a lot of places out in the bush
只是回到树林里
just go back to the woods.
我们在这条河上下看到它--
We see it up and down the river here --
只是人们曾经居住过的被遗忘已久的地方
just long-forgotten places where somebody once lived
有人曾经有过他们的生活,
and somebody once had their lives,
而且,爱过,也很伤心
and, you know, loved and was sad
而且,都是善良的--充满了人类的生命,
and, you know, just all kind -- full of human life, you know?
它只是空无一人
and it's just deserted.
现在,在这,哪里有水平?
now, where do have a level here?
下降一点,我猜
down a little, I guess.
对我来说,我想在这里留下一份遗产
for me, I would like to leave a legacy here.
我想没有什么能给我更多的快乐
I think nothing could give me more pleasure
而不是养家糊口生孩子
than to raise a family and have kids
想要这样做并且非常喜欢它
That wanted to do this and really loved it
并想保持下去
and wanted to keep it up.
我们建造这个木屋是因为我们想在这里,
We built this cabin because we want to be here,
我们想在这里待很长时间
and we want to be here for a long time.
这是我的家
This is my home out here.
200平方英里
200 square miles.
我比今天生活的任何人都清楚,这个时期
I know it better than anyone living today. period.
这是最后的边界
It's the last frontier.
它是自♥由♥的,这就是我喜欢的
It's free, and that's what I love.
做你想做的事的自♥由♥
the freedom to do what you want to do.
为了生活
to live.
拥有自己热爱的生活
to have a life you love.
这是你所希望的最好的......
That's the best you could ever hope for.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表