剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
thanks.
准备好
ready.
嗯
mm.
我们去吧
There we go.
嘿,如果它足够温暖,
Hey, if it's warm enough,
我明天要去下游
I'm gonna head downriver tomorrow.
好的
okay.
我想准备好那个新的木屋场地,
I want to get that new cabin site prepared, you know.
嗯
mm-hmm.
所以...
so...
我真的 - 我真的很担心,
I'm really -- I'm really concerned about that, you know.
我知道你是
I know you are.
如果它变得像35-度,我要去
If it gets like 35-below, I'm going.
好的
all right.
它升温到 35-度,我离开这里
It warms up to 35-below, I'm out of here.
好的
okay.
是的
yeah.
今天早上躺在床上...
This morning laying in bed...
...我在考虑诱捕
...I was thinking about trapping.
这是40年来最糟糕的季节
This is the worst season ever in 40 years.
没有肉 没有飞机
There was no meat. there's no plane.
毛皮数量很少
There's a low fur population.
无论你从哪个角度看,它都很糟糕
It's bad every which way you're looking at it.
哦,我希望有一些驯鹿
oh, I wish there was some caribou
或者一些驼鹿什么的
or some moose or something.
坐在这里假装我在诱捕
and to sit here and pretend I'm trapping
什么也没抓到
and catching nothing
开始看来我很愚蠢
is beginning to look foolish to me.
我这里什么都没有
There's nothing out here for me,
我可以在城里更有效率,
and I can be more productive in town,
所以这就是我要去的地方
so that's where I'm heading.
这就是我要说的
That's all I have to say.
我不想...
I don't want to s--
让我们放弃这里
let's quit this.
直到昨晚,它一直低于50- 度
It was 50-below up until last night.
现在它已经升温到38-以下,非常温暖,
now it's warmed up to 38-below, which is plenty warm,
所以我在新的木屋位置砍树
so I'm down at the new cabin site.
我正在建造的第一个构筑物
the very first structure that I'm building
是雪橇机机架
is a snow machine rack.
先是这个,然后是船架,
This first, then the boat rack,
然后是储藏屋,
then a cache,
然后是木屋
and then the cabin.
我就像剪彩带一样
I'm like cutting the ribbon.
就像他们开辟一个地方时那样
You know, like when they do when they open up a place.
哦,妈妈的--
oh, you mother --
像这样建造木屋只有艰苦的工作
building a cabin out like this is nothing but hard work.
我建了,大约14 间木屋或类似
I built, I don't know, 14 cabins or something like that.
这将是
This will be the next episode
我和埃德娜生活的下一段经历,
of mine and Edna's life, you know --
建造这个木屋
getting this cabin built.
这可能是我们和家人一起建造的最后一个木屋,
This might be the last cabin we ever build with our family,
可能,
possibly, you know.
也许在未来,在未来很多年
maybe in the future, many years in the future
当我和埃德娜早已不在时,
When me and Edna are long gone,
我们的女儿到了我们这个年龄或更大的时候会来这里,
our daughters will come here when they're our age or older,
然后他们会告诉他们的孙子,
and then they'll tell their grandkids, you know,
怎么样,
How it was, you know?
一些 猞猁痕迹,也许?
some linx tracks, maybe?
这就是它的样子
It's what it looks like.
看看那边是什么
see what that is over there.
那些很新鲜
those are pretty fresh.
这里的小溪很宽
the creek's pretty wide here.
是啊,就是
yeah, it is.
我会让你领先一点
I'll let you stay a little ahead.
如果你是鸡,你可以这样上去
If you're chicken, you can go up that way.
只要你先走,我就不是鸡
I'm not chicken as long as you go first.
很难相信我们离木屋这么近
It's hard to believe that we're this close to the cabin.
这有点奇怪
It's kind of weird.
就像--就好像它不存在一样
It's like -- it's almost as if it doesn't exist
直到你看到它,
until you see it, you know?
我想我从树上看到了一些东西
I think I see something up there through the trees.
就在那里!
There it is!
看起来像一个木屋
looks like a cabin.
很美丽!
It's beautiful!
是的,我很高兴看到它仍然屹立不倒
yeah, I'm glad to see it's still standing.
我们在这里
We're here.
是的
yeah.
这真的很酷
It's really cool.
看起来像一只试图抓住金属的动物
looks like an animal tried clawing at the metal
你把火炉管放在周围
You put around the stove pipe.
没关系,但有东西试图进入那里
It's fine, but something tried to get in there.
我希望他们没有撕裂屋顶
I hope they didn't tear at the roof.
这就是大--
That's the big --
我想说,屋顶上有什么?
I was gonna say, what's on the roof?
上面有一些不寻常的凸起
There's some unusual lumps up there.
上面有草皮
There's sod up there.
我知道但是...
I know, but...
异常
unusual.
是的,有点像在撕扯它
yeah, kind of like something tore at it.
是啊,让我们看看里面有什么,是吧?
yeah, let's see what's inside there, huh?
上帝
god
在我看来像王八蛋黑熊
looks to me like some son of a gun black bear
爬上屋顶
climbed up on the roof
并开始在草皮上耙草,
and started to rake at the sod, you know?
我碰巧在木屋上放了一个草皮屋顶,
I mean, I took a chance putting a sod roof on a cabin, you know.
就是这样
You know, that's all that's on here
是一层橡胶膜,然后在上面铺上草皮
is one rubber membrane and then sod on top of that.
所以之前,这一切都还算顺利
so before, this was all just smooth.
屋顶很光滑,
the roof was just smooth, you know,
因为它只是一块连续的苔藓地毯,
because it's just one continuous rug of moss, you know?
现在看看它--全都颠倒了,
now look at it -- it's all humped up,
那里有 3 英尺高的大驼峰
and there's big 3-foot humps up there.
这意味着一只熊爬到那里并正在四处挖掘
That means a bear got up there and was digging around.
如果他从草皮里挖出来
If he dug down through the sod
并用爪子敲击橡胶屋顶,
and hit the rubber roofing with his claws,
这个屋顶完了
It's over for this roof.
已经这样了
It's done.
这间木屋将在几年内腐烂
This cabin will be rotten within a couple years.
如果我不修理它,全新的木屋就完了
brand-new cabin done if I don't fix it.
所以非常令人不安
so it's very disturbing.
糟透了
It sucks.
希望里面没有熊
hopefully there's not a bear in there.
我让你看看
I'll make you look.
如果是的话,我已经准备好与之战斗了,伙计
If it is, I'm ready to fight it, man.
哟呼! 有人在家吗?
yoo-hoo! Is anyone home?
看起来这里没有任何东西
It doesn't look like anything's been in here.
熊上去的屋顶,
The roof where the bear went up there,
他可能只是完全撕开了 防潮层
He probably just totally ripped the vapor barrier
就在上面
That's up there.
我现在并不真正担心它,
I'm not, like, really worried about it, per se, right now,
但这是 - 熊可能会
but it's -- the bears are gonna probably
继续这样做,我们可能会
keep doing that, and we're probably just gonna
必须,想出一个不同的计划
have to, you know, come up with a different plan.
在这里,需要做一些事情来从中学习
out here, it takes doing something to learn from it.
这不像是我们的父母在丛林中抚养我们长大的
It's not like our parents raised us in the bush.
我们必须自己学习一切
We've had to learn everything ourselves.
挫折大学是我们去的地方
school of hard knocks is where we go.
这是我们建造的第一个木屋
This is the first, you know, cabin that we have built
那是我们的,所以非常令人兴奋,
That's ours out here, so it's pretty exciting,
所以我为你感到骄傲
so I'm proud of you.
谢谢
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表