剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
thanks.
我认为你做得很好 我真的为你感到骄傲
I think you did a good job. I really am proud of you.
感谢
appreciate that.
我知道为此做了多少工作
I know how much work went into this
在如此短的时间内让我印象深刻
in such a short amount of time that I'm pretty impressed.
我甚至有点泪眼婆娑
I'm even a little teary-eyed.
好吧,我有点泪眼婆娑
well, I'm a little teary-eyed
因为我认为如果我不修屋顶它会腐烂
because I think it's gonna rot if I don't fix the roof.
这就是我想哭的原因
That's why I want to cry.
会好的
It'll be okay.
但-
but --
谢谢你的夸奖
thank you for the compliment.
嗯
mm-hmm.
不错的工作
nice job.
这是这里的低处木屋--
This is the lower cabin here --
那都是发霉的
the one that's all moldy.
如果你看看那里的木屋的门,
If you look on the door of the cabin there,
你会看到一个水线标记
You see a water line mark.
那是洪水线
That's the flood line.
那里看起来很低 但是当你进入木屋时
It looks low there, but when you go inside the cabin,
里面有将近两英尺深的水
It's almost two feet of water in there.
当我们打开门进入木屋时,
When we opened the door and went into the cabin,
这就像哦,我的上帝
It's like oh, my god.
这是固化的霉菌和土 我甚至无法呼吸
It was solid mold. I mean, I couldn't even breathe.
我在咳嗽什么的
I was coughing and everything.
我尽可能地迅速离开那里,
I got out of there a.s.a.p.,
所以,它肯定是不适合居住的
so, you know, I mean, it's just unlivable for sure.
但这是我们养育女儿的木屋之一
but this is one of the cabins where we raised our daughters.
这是多年的家
This was home for many years.
这里有很多回忆,
There's so many memories here,
养育孩子是我们所拥有的所有乐趣
You know, of raising the kids and all the fun we had.
很难拆开或烧掉它
It's gonna be hard to take it apart or burn it.
在这棵三叶杨树旁,
on this cottonwood tree,
我们女儿八♥九♥岁的时候,
our daughters when they were 8 or 9 years old,
他们拿起刀,在树皮上雕刻出面孔
They took knives, and in the bark they carved out faces.
我总是喜欢看这个
I always like to see this.
不知道有多少张脸
I don't know how many faces.
一、二、三、四、五、六、七
There's one, two, three, four, five, six, seven.
我有点希望现在你可以让时间倒流
I kind of wish now you could turn backs the hands of time
到孩子们那么小的时候
to when they were that small.
回忆就这样找到了 你知道我的意思?
the memories are so found. you know what I mean?
它只是让我内心快乐
It just makes me happy inside.
我希望这棵树能活得够久
I hope this tree lives long enough
并且足够长,它比我更长寿,
and is up long enough that it outlasts me, you know?
因为我总是喜欢看这个
'cause I always like to see this.
我这里有一个日志
I have a log over here.
哦,天哪
oh, good god.
218只貂
218 marten.
这真是太好了
That's real good.
在我最好的一年,我抓到了 244 只
in my best year, I caught 244.
我有218只,我有205只
I've had 218, I've had 205.
每年我写两页
every year I write two pages
冬天是怎样的--
of what the winter was like --
我抓到了什么,我射中了什么--
What I caught, what I shot --
所以我可以回忆起来
so I can recall it.
2014-2015--糟糕的一年
2014-2015 -- bad year.
没有驼鹿或驯鹿
no moose or caribou.
但有很多松鸡
lots of grouse.
吃了松鼠--这很重要
ate squirrel -- that's important.
我做的不多
I don't do that much.
哦,木屋里的熊,是的
oh, the bear in the cabin, yeah.
圣
holy
没有什么,只有不好的事情发生
There's nothing but bad happening.
哈!
ha!
哇
whew.
这是一页
This is quite a page.
健康和金钱将决定我明年是否在这里
Health and money will determine if I'm here next year.
愿望就在这里
the desire is here.
那没有改变
That hasn't changed.
从一开始,我就长♥期♥在这里
right from the start, I was here for the long run.
这就是为什么我建造了一个大木屋
That's why I built a big cabin.
我想要一个妻子,我想要孩子,
I wanted a wife, I wanted kids,
我想在这里住一辈子
I wanted to live here for all of my life.
我也精力充沛
and I had energy up the ass, too.
我能行
I could do it.
是时候打包了
It's time to pack.
不,我的前任
no, my ex's.
你好?
Hello?
嘿,爸爸
Hey, dad.
嘿,泰勒
Hey, Tyler.
你好吗?
How you doing?
你好吗?
How you doing?
我们很好 猜猜我们在哪里
We're good. guess where we're at.
我们站在新的木屋里
We're standing inside the new cabin
现在和你说话
right now talking to you.
嗨,妈妈
Hey, mom.
嘿嘿
wo hi.
你能听到吗?
Can you hear?
是的,我能听到
yeah, I can hear.
是的
yeah.
是的,我听得很好
yep, I can hear good.
好的
okay.
我认为任何时候,有人做他们想做的事,
I think any time somebody does what they want to do,
真正做自己想做的事,
truly does what they want to do,
他们正在为此做出牺牲
They're making sacrifices to do it.
嗯,草皮屋顶,我们放在那里的吗?
well, the sod roof, you know, that we put on there?
是的
yeah.
这一切都聚集在一起
It's all clumped up and clustered up
和一堆它滚下来了
and a bunch of it's rolled off.
我想黑熊爬到那里了
I think the black bears got up there
并将其撕成碎片
and ripped it to shreds.
哦耶?
oh, yeah?
是的
yeah.
所以我不知道我们会怎么做
so I don't know what we're gonna do about that.
哦,他们只是黑熊,妈妈
oh, they're just black bears, mom.
这很可怕 不要告诉她那样的事情
That's scary. don't tell her stuff like that.
是的,它们是无害的,真的
yeah, they're harmless, really.
我想说我最大的牺牲,搬到阿♥拉♥斯加
I'd say my biggest sacrifice, moving to Alaska
然后住在这里更是如此
and then living out here even more so
只是我之间的隔阂
is just the separation that I've put between me
和我爱回家的人
and the people that I love back home
我长大的地方
where I was raised.
你能听到我吗?
Can you hear me?
你好? 你能听到我说话吗,爸爸?
Hello? Can you hear me, dad?
信♥号♥♥断了
we've lost him.
你能听到我吗?
Can you hear me?
信♥号♥♥断了
lost him.
哦
aw.
当我走上这些小径时,
You know, when I go out on these trails,
其中很多是真正的记忆通道
a lot of this is, I mean, really memory lane.
我们家在这里有很多历史
our family's had so much history out here.
当你在一个地方生活了 40 年,
When you live in a place 40 years,
你变得依附于它
You become attached to it.
它只是成为你的一部分
I mean, it just becomes part of you.
在我和埃德娜去世后,我们,
after me and Edna pass away, we, you know --
这是给我们的女儿们的
This goes to our daughters.
我们在这里建造的一切都属于我们的女儿们
everything we built here goes to our daughters.
要么我们的女儿接管我们的木屋,
either our daughters take over our cabins,
要么木屋只会腐烂并崩溃消失
or they'll just rot away and crumble away to nothing.
他们将只是一堆圆木
and they'll just be a heap of logs.
植物生长会超过它,200年后,
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表