剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
I don't want to ever be in that situation again.
我们使用苔藓在每一原木之间进行保温
We're using moss to insulate between each round.
你想把它塞进去
You want to get it wedged in there
所以它会留在里面,不会掉出来
So it will stay in there and it just won't fall out.
它有助于防止冷空气进入木屋
and it helps keep the cold air out of the cabin.
它在冬天使它保温
It insulates it for the winter
并让它在里面保持温暖
and keeps it nice and warm inside.
有时我会坐在桌旁
sometimes I'll be sitting at the table
我的背会靠在墙上
and my back will be up against the wall
我会在灯下看书
and I'll be reading a book by the lamp.
有时我会感到一丝凉意
and sometimes I feel a little bit of coolness
在我的背上,我想,
on my back, and I think,
“哇,就在那堵墙的另一边,
"wow, just on the other side of that wall,
外面好像是40度,而我在这里,
It's like 40 below outside, and here I am,
可以舒服地坐在这里看书”
able to sit here comfortably and read a book."
雷今天已经在路上九个小时了
Ray's been on the road for nine hours today
试图带回驼鹿
trying to bring in a moose.
他总是给我们带些肉回家
He's always brought home some kind of meat for us.
哦 猎人回来了
oh. the hunters are back.
没有驼鹿,我猜
with no moose, I guess.
驼鹿在哪里?
Where's the moose?
在外面某处
out there somewhere.
你不能进来,直到你杀了一个
You can't come in until you kill one.
他不在这儿? 你没有?
He's not here? you don't have one?
不,他今天没有过来 对不起
no, he didn't stop by today. sorry.
你饿了吗?
are you hungry?
嗯嗯
mm-hmm.
不过,美好的一天,嗯?
nice day, though, huh?
哦,很漂亮
oh, It's beautiful.
我们吃什么,晚餐有热水?
What are we having, hot water for dinner?
你走了多远?
How far did you get out?
是的,我们正在喝热水 你喜欢?
yeah, we're having hot water. you like that?
不是驼鹿
not moose.
我在地上发现了三个擦地,地面擦出坑
I found like three scrapes on the ground, ground scrapes.
新的? 新鲜的? 最近的
new? fresh? recent.
很新鲜? 是的
pretty fresh? yeah.
然后刮鹿茸
and then antler scraping.
是的,找到了...
yeah, found...
随着季节的推进,
as the season advances,
获得驼鹿肯定有更大的压力
There's definitely more pressure to get a moose.
如果它一直到最后,
and if it gets right down to the end,
我会担心得到肉
I'll be concerned about getting meat.
我必须到外面去调整一下
I've got to get outside and tune things up
所以我可以让这台收音机工作得比现在更好
So I can get this radio working better than it is.
当我和狗在这里待了几个月时,
When I'm out here for months with the dogs,
我没法与人交谈
I don't have access to talk to people.
我的词汇量是20,最多30个单词
my vocabulary is 20, 30 words at the most.
鲁格过来
Rugercome here.
听人说话--这就是我所需要的
listening to a human talk -- that's what I need.
广播新闻给了我这个
and the radio news gives me that.
这风太疯狂了
This wind is crazy.
哇!
whew!
好吧,这把我吵醒了
well, that woke me up.
成功
good deal.
嗯,它指向南方
well, It's pointed south.
我现在应该更容易收到AM电台了
I should pick up A.M. stations a little easier now.
女人:...每小时 20 英里的阵风到每小时 30 英里的阵风...
woman: ...20-miles-per-hour gusts to 30-miles-per-hour...
就这
That's it.
今晚,大部分多云,有阵雨...
tonight, mostly cloudy, isolated rain showers...
我得到了她 ...- 40度,
I got her. ...lows in the lower 40s,
南风每小时 15 到 25 英里
south winds 15 to 25 miles per hour.
如果我不忙,如果外面很好,
If I'm not busy, if It's nice out,
阅读几乎是我的事
reading is pretty much my thing.
是的
yeah.
是的,是的,只是放松
yeah, yeah, just relaxing.
这不是保证
It's not a guarantee.
事情可能会出错,你不能得到驼鹿
things can go wrong, where you can't get a moose.
我的意思是,我们会缺肉,
I mean, we'll be short of meat,
但是,我们会及时更换的
but, you know, we'll just make due.
我们有很多豆子和大米
We've got, you know, lots of beans and rice.
然后,还有小动物
and then, you know, there's small game.
但是树林--那正是我想去的地方
but the woods -- that's just where I want to be.
我生活的重心一直是树林
the focus of my life has been the woods.
这是我的一部分,我猜
It's part of who I am, I guess.
鲁格
Ruger
是的,他在舔我手上的那条鱼
yeah, He's licking that fish on my hand
摇着尾巴
wagging his tail.
他会喜欢这个的
He's gonna like this.
在树林里,
being in the woods,
你意识到世界不是围绕着你转的
You realize the world doesn't revolve around you.
我想你会更加意识到自己的位置
You become more aware of your place, I think.
嘿
Hey.
今天过的如何?
so, how was your day?
忙,忙
busy, busy.
真的吗? 是的
really? yeah.
嘿,根茎 印度土豆
Hey, roots. indian potato.
是的 土豆
yeah. potatoes.
哦,我要一个
oh, I'm gonna have one.
前进 那里
go ahead. there.
或两个
or two.
你从哪儿弄来的?
wHere'd you get them?
在砾石酒吧外面
out in the gravel bar.
嗯嗯 在雨中你得到它们了吗?
mm-hmm. in the rain did you get them?
是的 啧啧,你真牛
yeah. gee, you're tough.
好的 我们吃吧
all right. let's eat.
那里
There.
又是驯鹿,嗯?
caribou again, huh?
是的,驼鹿肉会很好
yeah, moose meat would be good.
不要谈论它 去杀一个
don't talk about it. go kill one.
像这样季节性地生活,随着季节,
living seasonal like this, with the seasons,
你看到他们来来去去,它只是--
You see them come and go, and it just --
这是一种提醒
It's kind of a reminder.
不管你在这里多久,它还不够长
no matter how long you're here, It's not near long enough.
我们得到什么?
What do we get?
比如,如果我们幸运的话,75 次绕太阳旅行
like, if we're lucky, you know, 75 trips around the sun.
充分利用它们
make the best of them.
在冬天,一切都饿了
during the winter, everything's hungry.
一切都在吃其他东西
everything is eating everything else.
动物不会来找你
The animals don't come to you.
你必须去找动物
You got to go to the animals.
如果你现在掉进水里...你就完蛋了
If you fall in the water here now...You're a goner.
你住在树林里,
You're living out in the woods,
你吃你需要维持自己的肉
You take the meat that you need to sustain yourself.
还有女孩们--她们就是这样长大的
and the girls -- that's how they've grown up.
我的飞机失速了
my plane stalled out.
我当时就在那里向上帝祈祷
I prayed to god right then and there.
就在那里
There it is.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表