剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
thank you.
别客气
You're welcome.
在黑暗中会发生很多事情
so much can happen in the dark.
短短的一天,你匆匆忙忙
with a short day, you hustle.
女孩们,现在她们已经够大了
The girls, now they're old enough
他们很快就会自己出去
That they're gonna be going out on their own here pretty quick.
有点难过,因为这可能是我们最后一次来这里了
It's kind of sad, 'cause this is maybe our last time out here.
有一些新鲜的猞猁足迹
There's some fresh lynx track.
我在寻找驯鹿 他在找兔子
I'm looking for caribou. he's looking for rabbits.
我们都饿了
We're all hungry.
它只是冰冻了
It just froze up.
是的,那是--它太薄了
yeah, that's -- it's too thin.
我真的很担心
I'm really worried.
这耽误了我,耽误了我很多时间
This is delaying me, delaying me big time.
如果我在外面,帮助就不会出现
If I'm out there, help does not just come.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表