剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
You guys ready to eat? let's eat.
莫莉:我们只是想品尝
Molly: we're just all trying to savor
并尽可能地利用它
and make the most out of it that we can
当我们在这里的时候
while we're here.
即使我们不再来这里,
even after we're not coming out here anymore,
我仍然会永远渴望安静和孤独
I'll still always crave the quiet and solitude
只是在大自然中
of just being in nature.
是的,好主意 我们只会玩得开心
yeah, good idea. we'll just enjoy ourselves.
当你在树林里时,
When you're here out in the woods,
它让你有机会退出你的生活
It kind of gives you a chance to step back from your life
我想,看看更大的图景
and kind of look at the bigger picture, I guess.
现在 - 就像,重要的是现在
I mean, now -- just, like, what matters is right now.
我可以永远待在这里
I can stay here forever.
我不想--我想不出一个更好的地方
I don't want -- I can't think of a better place I'd rather be.
我明白 我完全理解
I understand. I understand completely.
可以去,只要偶尔回来,
You can go, and as long as you come back occasionally,
我们很好
We're good.
女孩们有自己的想法,
The girls have ideas of their own,
他们得到了他们想要追求的冒险和东西,
and they got adventures and stuff that they want to pursue,
而且,是的,他们渴望自己出去
and, yeah, they're eager to get out there on their own
并开始自己的生活
and start their own life.
无论他们想做什么,我们都会支持他们,
We'd support them whatever they want to do,
我们只希望他们快乐
and we just want them to be happy.
我有预感我们会找到办法的
I got a feeling we'll find a way
将来一起做这一切
to do this all together in the future.
也许我们应该唱一首合适的歌♥,
maybe we should be singing an appropriate song,
喜欢...
like...
“太长”?
"so long"?
喜欢冯特拉普一家?
like the VonTrapp family?
久违了,再见
♪ so long, farewell ♪
再见
♪ auf wiedersehen, goodbye ♪
我的头脑说,“去”,但我的身体没有
my mind says, "go," but my body's not.
我很担心他 有时它只是让我害怕
I worry about him. sometimes it just scares me.
这个诱捕季节是我职业生涯的低谷
This trapping season's been a low point in my career.
带上狗 我们将搜索这个区域
bring the dog. we'll search this area.
鲁格是个小孩
Ruger's a little kid.
他会和我一起工作,和我一起打猎
He'll be working with me, hunting with me.
到处都是狐狸足迹
There's fox tracks all over the place.
我的行李已经打包好了 我们准备好了
♪ my bags are packed , we're ready to go ♪
我想这有点奇怪,认为这是最后一次
I guess it's kind of strange to think it's the last time.
姑娘们,现在都成年了
The girls, they're adults now.
他们已经准备好自己出去了
They're ready to go out on their own.
仿佛就在他们小时候的昨天
It seems like yesterday when they were little.
我不知道时间都去哪儿了
I don't know where the time went.
它只是飞走了
It just flies away.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表