剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
He'd see that.
我只是想把木棍插♥进♥去一点点引导他的脚,
I just want to put sticks in to guide his foot a little bit,
就像我通常在路上做的那样
like I normally do out on the trail.
你远离!
You stay away!
你不去那里!
You don't go by there!
你听?
You hear?
鲁格?
Ruger?
他会马上去做
He's going right to it.
他正在接受教育
He's getting an education.
他就在那儿走 他在六英寸之外
He's walking right there. he's six inches away.
放下你的脚
put your foot down.
鲁格!
Ruger!
现在他正往回走
now he's walking right back.
我不想让他陷入狼的陷阱
I don't want him caught in a wolf trap
或狐狸或猞猁的陷阱,伤害自己
or a fox or lynx set, hurting himself.
所以,现在,我们只是想教他关于陷阱的知识,
so, right now, we're just trying to teach him about traps,
他们很痛苦,要远离诱饵
That they're painful, to stay away from the bait.
但是这只狗,你需要非常强烈地引起他的注意
but this dog, you need to get his attention pretty strong
让他听明白
to make him listen.
希望这个陷阱能让他害怕
hopefully, this trap will make him afraid.
他只需要学习
He just has to learn.
他是对的
He's right on it.
他抬起一只脚
He's holding one foot up.
远离!
stay away!
他咬了我
He bit me.
你个笨蛋
You mutt.
你不要再被抓到了,好吗?
You don't get caught again, okay?
你是我的伙伴
You're my buddy.
你不要被抓住
You don't get caught.
你远离他们
You stay away from them.
好的?
okay?
鲁格?
Ruger?
他不知道该怎么办
He didn't know what to do.
他很害怕,而且有点痛
He was afraid and in a little pain.
我尽快让他出去,
I let him out as quick as I could,
希望他学会了
and hopefully he learned.
不要偷诱饵!
don't steal baits!
10比1,如果我们明天上钩的话,
10-to-1, if we put bait on that tomorrow,
10比1,他会远离
a 10-to-1, he'll stay away.
他没有受伤 他没有跛行
He's not hurt. he's not limping.
他受到教育,这是一件好事
He's educated, and that's a good thing.
明天,我们将看看他做了什么
tomorrow, we'll see what he does.
他可以帮我寻找动物
He can help me hunt for an animal.
[飞机引擎嗡嗡声]
[ plane engine humming ]
大家好
Hey, guys.
又一个季节的结束
The end of another season.
通常,当我们进去时,就像,“好吧
usually, when we go in, it's like, "okay.
下个季节我们将再次回归”
We'll be coming back out again next season."
但如果没有我的女孩,情况就不一样了
but it won't be the same without my girls.
她想去 她准备好了
She wants to go. she's ready.
让我们暴露货载
let's get the load exposed
所以我们可以看到他想要加载什么
so we can see what he wants to load.
你好吗,雷? 好的
How you doing, ray? good.
很高兴再次见到你,戴夫
good to see you again, Dave.
莫莉:什么?
Molly: what?
这一切都会合适吗?
It is all gonna fit?
你的狗怎么搭乘? 我们需要束缚他们吗?
How do your dogs ride? do we need to tie them down?
我们有锁链 哦,你有一些锁链
We got chains. oh, you got some chains.
莫莉:我肯定会想念它的
Molly: I'm definitely gonna miss it.
我想我们有时可能认为这是理所当然的
I think we probably took it for granted sometimes.
在城里,你们很少见面
in town, you don't get to see each other that much.
但要同时在这里,
but to be here all together at the same time,
我们将永远拥有这些回忆
We'll always have these memories.
没有我你会好吗?
You gonna be okay without me?
我会--我会熬过去的
I'll -- I'll get by.
你会好吗? 你会凑合吗?
You'll be okay? you'll make do?
我会尽我所能
I'll do the best I can.
尽力而为? 好的
do the best you can? okay.
进到那里去
get in there.
嘿
Hey.
再见 再见,伙计们
see ya. see ya, guys.
好的 再见!
okay. see ya!
女孩们小时候只是穿着尿布
The girls were just in diapers
当我们刚开始出来的时候
When we first started coming out.
仿佛就在昨天
seems like yesterday.
我不知道时间都去哪儿了
I don't know where the time went.
只是...飞走了
just...flies away.
我不能--
I couldn't --
不能像这些人中的一些人一样,一个人在树林里度过一个冬天...
a winter by myself in the woods like some of these guys do...
...我不能为此高兴的
...I wouldn't be happy about it.
有一些人,比如 黑莫 和 鲍勃,
There's some guys, like Heimo and Bob,
他们有其他朋友自己去树林里
who've got other friends that went to the woods by themself.
它需要一个特殊的、特定类型的人
It takes a special, certain type of person
让自己安心
to be at ease by themself.
收音机里的人:这是“陷阱线细语”
man on radio: and it's chatter
在这个星期六晚上
on this saturday evening.
发给雷·刘易斯的第一条信息
first message going out to Ray Lewis
在费尔班克斯的女孩们,在小黑河上
on the little Black River from the girls at Fairbanks.
“我们成功着落,这是一次美好的旅行
" we made it. it was a beautiful trip.
我们不得不在路上停下来两次看驯鹿
We had to stop for caribou on the road twice.
爱你,想你 不久见”
love you and miss you. see you soon."
好的 他们成功了
good. they made it.
这是一个很好的信息
That was a good message.
我很担心
I was worried.
[模糊的无线电聊天]
[ indistinct radio chatter ]
好的 现在我可以睡得很舒服了
all right. now I can sleep comfortable.
我需要我早上的泡菜汁
I need my morning hit of pickle juice.
哦耶
oh, yeah.
你生病了
You're sick.
现在,不要指望今天快速移♥动♥
now, don't expect fast moving today.
你需要帮助吗?
do you need help?
哦 我不这么认为
ohh. I don't think so.
我吃了几片止痛药,似乎在起作用
I took a couple pain pills, and seems to be working.
你确定?
You sure?
我会在这里找出答案
I'm gonna find out here.
嘿嘿 哦,嗯 是的 看? 该死的
Heya. oh-ee. yeah. see? damn it.
看? 哦 你应该这样做--
see? ohh. you should have did the --
那伤害
That hurt.
[用力吸气,咕哝]
[ inhales sharply, grunts ]
如果我今天不检查海狸屋,
If I don't check the beaver house today,
冰会变得很厚
the ice is gonna get so thick
我将无法将它们拉出那里
That I won't be able to pull them snares out of there.
我不想抓海狸
I don't want to catch a beaver
让它在冰下腐烂,
and leave it to just rot under the ice,
所以我必须这样做
so I got to do that.
我必须
I have to.
你能弯这个腿吗?
could you bend this?
哦,该死的
oh, damn.
你想要那冰冷的热量吗?
You want that icy heat on it?
这可能会有所帮助
That might help.
我觉得自己像个废人
I feel like an invalid.
不要这么说
don't say that.
也涨了一点
up a little bit, too.
哦,那东西太冷了
ooh, that stuff is so cold.
不,这边多了 是左边那个...
no, this side more. it's the left side that...
好,好,好! 停留-
okay, okay, okay! stay --
哦,那东西太冷了 保持不动
ohh, that stuff is so cold. stay still.
倒霉
dang.
哦
ohh.
啊
ah.
【话语不清】
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表