剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
是这边有?
Is the side that has a...?
没有,我正在这边呢
no, the side that I'm working now.
我去拿个针
okay. I got to get a needle and...
你现在把它补上
You're gonna fix it now? yeah.
我去拿针线补好
I got to get needle and thread to fix it.
有个洞
It's just a little hole, but...
我知道 你知道我的意思?
I know. you know what I mean?
它可能会灌满雪
I mean, it could fill with snow.
稍后,当你回到家时,我会在上面缝上补丁
later on, when you get home, I'll put a patch on it.
我会很感激的 谢谢
I'd appreciate that. thanks.
我们得再找一张海豹皮做袜子,
We got to get another seal skin for socks, you know?
看起来它正在裂开
It looks like it's tearing.
那皮毛都脱落了
and the hair is wearing off of there.
这里
Here.
什么?
What?
前进
go ahead.
你一直在抱怨该死的袜子,
You've been complaining about the damn socks,
所以你不妨穿上它们
so you might as well wear them.
圣烟 全新的皮毛袜子,是吗?
holy smokes. brand-new skin socks, huh?
谢谢你
thank you.
现在还不是圣诞节
It ain't christmas yet.
现在,不再抱怨
now, no more complaining.
嗯 开始了
mm. here we go.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
北极地区野生动物保护区是美国最大的受保护荒野
北极保护区的面♥积♥大致等同于
The arctic refuge is roughly the size
南卡罗来纳州
of the state of South Carolina.
你走了数百、数千英里
You go for hundreds, thousands of miles
没有道路--什么都没有
without roads -- nothing.
1980 年,美国政♥府♥禁止在保护区进行新的人类占领
只剩有 七张木屋许可证
我们的许可证只会到期
our permits only go up
直到我们最后一个孩子死去
until the death of our last child.
100年内,将没有人
within 100 years, there's gonna be nobody.
我们是最后一个
We are the last.
木屋的位置被隐藏,以保护这些家庭的隐私
每年的这个时候,你没有阳光
at this time of year, you have no sunlight.
你有月光、你有星光
You have moonlight, you have starlight.
你有光从雪地里反射出来
You have reflection of light off the snow.
是的,就是这样
yeah, that's it.
天很黑,在你的脑海里,
You know, it's dark, and on your mind,
你没有在想你在做什么
You're not thinking about what you're doing.
你什么都不想
You're not thinking about anything.
你的思想只是在徘徊 你在一百万英里之外
Your mind's just wandering. you're a million miles away.
当你第一次这样做时,这是一种非常孤独的感觉,
When you first do it, it's a very lonely feeling,
这也是一种非常可怕的感觉
and it's a very scary feeling, too.
这就像,“如果太阳再也不会在这里照耀呢?”
It's just like, "what if the sun never shines here again?"
在每年的这个时候
at this time of year
是我大部分时间都在里面的时候,
is when I'm inside most of the time,
这不是因为寒冷
and it's not because of the cold.
根本不是因为冷 那是因为黑暗
not because of cold at all. it's because of the darkness.
太阳从 11 月底开始直到接近 2 月才升起
the sun doesn't rise from end of november until almost february.
所以你尽可能多地做事情
so you get as much done as possible
在这四个小时的微弱光线中
in the four hours of faint light in there.
在黑暗中离开,在天黑前回来
leave in the dark and come back just before dark.
这是我的规则
That's my rule.
爱你
love you.
我爱你 再见
I love you. bye-bye.
好的
okay.
只是在黑暗中会发生很多事情
It's just that so much can happen in the dark.
距离最近的城镇,大约有 150 英里远
the nearest town's like 150 miles away.
如果我在外面,如果我受了重伤,
If I'm out there, and if I get hurt bad,
帮助来不来
Help does not just come.
我为我的女儿建造了这座房♥子
I built this house for my daughter.
我只是在为她放一些卫生间架子
I'm just putting in some bathroom shelving for her.
即使是几天,来到镇上也很愉快,
It's enjoyable hitting town, even for a few days,
但是现在,我没有行动力
but right now, I have no mobility.
一两个星期前,我的飞机坠毁了
a week or two ago, my plane went down.
与飞机一起生活让一切变得更容易
living with a plane makes things all-around easier.
没有飞机,
without a plane,
我一直在依赖别人
I'm depending on other people all the time.
所以这将是一场不同的局面,
so it's gonna be a different ball game,
这是肯定的
That's for sure.
不同的局面
different ball game.
我很高兴来到这里--
I'm happy to be here --
让我再次与我的女儿连在一起
gets me involved with my daughter again.
我想帮助她,养活她
I want to help her, provide for her.
但我已经准备好回家了 一切准备就绪
but I'm ready to get home. all ready to go.
我们已经准备好恢复正常了
We're ready for normalcy again.
那里会很冷,所以我穿得暖和些
It's gonna be cold up there, so I'm dressed warm.
我正在写“t”一个便条
I'm writing "t" a note.
很长一段时间我都不会见到她
I won't see her for a long time.
“‘t’,爱你”
"'t,' love you."
和“陷阱线”
and "Traplines."
当我出去的时候,
When I get out there,
我想要晚上在收音机上播放“Traplines”
I want "Traplines" at night on the radio.
这就是我需要的
That's what I need.
如果她有麻烦,我会来
If she's having trouble, I'll come in.
但如果我遇到麻烦,我需要有人来找我
but if I'm having trouble, I need somebody looking for me.
我在变老
I'm getting old.
最后一个住在陷阱线上的人--埃德欧文斯--
the last guy that lived on the trapline -- Ed Owens --
他在 91 岁时去世
He died at 91 years of age.
他们在树林里发现了他的尸体
They found his body in the woodyard.
他跌倒了,他爬了 20 英尺,
He fell down, he crawled 20 feet,
并冻死
and froze to death.
他没有人
He had nobody.
他的妻子走了,他的孩子也走了
his wife was gone, his kids were gone.
我不想成为他
I don't want to be him.
我所有的兄弟都死了,我的父母都不在了
all my brothers are dead, my parents are gone.
塔利西亚是我在整个地球上唯一的血脉
Talicia's my only blood on the whole earth.
我想让我女儿知道,
I want my daughter to know,
如果我不是每三四天和她一次谈话,
If I'm not talking to her every three or four days,
我有麻烦了
I'm in trouble.
这就是我现在和她达成的协议
That's the agreement I got with her right now.
那只是一种爱的交换
That's just an exchange of love right there.
有点朝贮藏点走了…
kind of head towards the cache...
并在你的路上打他们
and smack them on your way.
我们在北极圈以南 15 英里处,
we're 15 miles south of the arctic circle,
所以我们仍然有一些日光,
so we still get some daylight,
但是再往北走,太阳根本就不会升起
but further north you go, the sun doesn't come up at all.
因此,你尝试利用日光
so you try and take advantage of daylight.
是的,完美
yeah, perfect.
把雪从树上弄下来,这很有帮助
get the snow off the trees, it helps quite a bit.
我们得到了一些阳光
We're getting some sunshine.
如果女孩们还小,这就是雷的工作
If the girls were small, this would have been Ray's job.
雷出来打落了树上的雪,
Ray came out and knocked the snow off the trees,
但女孩们现在已经成年了,
but the girls are adults now,
他们正在努力走她们的路,所以,是的
and they're pulling their load, so, yeah.
他们小时候经常这样做,他们甚至喜欢这样做
and they used to do it as kids, and they even enjoyed doing it.
他们用它做了一个游戏
They made a game out of it.
就在你周围的任何地方
right where you are on anything all around you.
不错哦 是的,这行得通
oh, nice. yeah, that worked.
再拿那个
get that one again.
哦,好冷啊
ooh, that's cold.
我们曾经来这里,
We used to come up here,
我们都会聚集在树周围,
and we'd all gather around the trees,
但后来我们中的一个人会击中它
but then one of us would hit it.
我们会站在下面,然后让雪落在我们身上,
We would stand under, then just let the snow come down on us,
你几乎看不到任何东西
and you can hardly see anything.
这只是一个白场
It's just a white-out.
很高兴大家一家人聚在一起
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表