剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
一个就在这里
one went in right here.
接近了
I'm close.
我会把它带到左边四英寸左右,然后再试一次
I'll bring it to the left four inches or so and try again.
我用一分硬币来调整瞄准,
I used a penny to adjust the sight,
所以金钱在某些方面是有用的
so money is useful out here in some regards.
我再给她一次机会
I'll give her another shot.
我放倒了一只驼鹿,因为那是肺部中弹
I put a moose down because it's a lung shot.
你有一个大肺
You got a big lung.
我已经在那里了
I'm there already.
但心脏射击 - 我不知道
but a heart shot -- I don't know.
好的,我就在下面
okay, I'm right here below.
我会稍微提高一下瞄准镜,十字准线,
I'll raise the scope, the crosshairs just a little bit,
然后我就定了
and then I'm dead in line.
我只需要稍微提一下
I just got to bring it up a little.
我在那里
I'm there.
我知道我能做什么
I know what I'm capable of.
这就是为什么我在这里什么都不怕
That's why I don't fear anything out here.
我只是在做我喜欢做的事
I'm just doing what I love.
这是我射杀的驯鹿肉
This is the meat from the caribou that I shot.
所以这就是肉这将带我们度过冬天
so this is the meat that's gonna carry us through
直到我们杀死一头驼鹿
until we kill a moose.
男孩,我告诉你,驯鹿心脏,驯鹿肾脏,
boy, I tell you, caribou heart, caribou kidneys,
驯鹿的肝脏和驯鹿的胃--
caribou liver, and caribou stomach --
男孩,你不能要求比这更好的一餐了
boy, you couldn't ask for a better meal than that.
我想我们从来没有过没有肉的冬天,
I don't think we've ever had a winter without meat,
所以我不知道,我们会吃什么
so I don't know, you know, what we'd eat.
这就像我们饮食的 60% 这是极其重要的
It's like 60% of our diet. that's extremely important.
在北极,你需要那种肉,你需要那种脂肪
in the arctic, you need that meat, you need that fat.
-肉 -拿
-meat. -take.
-哪一个? -拿
-which one? -take.
-那里 -足够了?
-there. -that enough?
是的
yep.
如果我们没有得到一头驼鹿,
If we didn't get a moose,
这只驯鹿在这里可以养活我们两个星期,
This caribou here would last us two weeks,
如果我们很节省的话,也许三个星期
maybe three if we're really stingy on it.
-嗯 -嗯
-mmm. -mmm.
随着冬天的临近,它会变得越来越难
as winter approaches, it'll get harder and harder
得到肉,
to get meat,
这就是为什么现在得到它很重要
and that's why it's important to get it now.
这是驼鹿的好地方,因为我有优势
This is a good place for moose 'cause I got an advantage.
我高高在上
I'm high up.
我可以看到一只驼鹿
I can see a moose.
不是一回事
not a thing.
这就是我担心的--周围没有太多迹象
That's what worries me -- there's not much sign around.
乔,我有一只公驼鹿 在那里 在那里
Joe, I got a bull moose. right there. right there.
我们走吧 我们得走了
let's go. we got to go.
我们得了
We got to.
一旦他进入柳树林,他就走了
once he's in the willows, he's gone.
对你咆哮,试图夺走你的食物
growling at you to try to take your food away from you.
不
no.
-格温,不
-Gwen, no.
等下我们会喂你
We'll feed you next.
我们今天要给你做些鱼
We're gonna cook you up some fish today.
当我第一次开始思考这个想法时
When I first started thinking about this idea
搬出这里,
to move out here,
你必须做出的决定之一是
one of the decisions you have to make is
你可以走路,你可以有一台雪橇机,
You could either walk, you could have a snow machine,
大多数人都会这样做
which most people do.
另一种选择是有一个狗雪橇队
the other option is to have a dog team.
我们走吧
let's go.
我只是想尝试做一些事情
I just wanted to try to do things
以更传统的方式,
in a more traditional way,
我认为狗是一个很好的起点
and I figured dogs were a good place to start.
但你必须想出食物来喂它们
but you got to come up with the food to feed them.
你怎么看?
What do you think?
我们要吃多少鲑鱼?
about how many salmon are we gonna have?
我不知道会发生什么
I don't know what to expect.
我也不
me neither.
我们要检查我们昨晚的设置的鱼网
we're gonna check the net that we set last night.
希望,鱼在动
hopefully, the fish are running.
它在摆动吗? 我没注意到
is it bobbing? I don't notice it.
不,它看起来很安静
no, it looks pretty still.
如果我们不能从土地上获得大部分的狗粮
If we can't get the majority of the dog food
然后我们就不够的
from the land, then we don't have enough.
有一个吗?
There's one?
7, 8 --
7, 8 --
10.
10.
多少?
How many?
网里大概有20条鱼
There's probably 20 fish in the net.
哇哦!
whoo-hoo!
那挺好的
That's good.
这些生物只是奇迹
these creatures are just miracles
当你想到他们已经走了多远
When you think about how far they've come
以及他们如何努力去做
and how hard they fight to just do
大自然告诉他们做什么
What nature's telling them to do.
现在它会继续为另一个目的服务,
now it's gonna go on to serve another purpose,
这为我们的狗队加油
which is fueling our dog team.
所以谢谢,鲑鱼
so thanks, salmon.
泰勒和我喜欢钓到 400 条鲑鱼
Tyler and I like to fish until we get to 400 salmon.
我们只有 10 天的钓鱼时间窗口
We only get, like, a 10-day window to fish
因为一旦冰开始进入岸边,
because once the ice starts to go in on the shore,
你必须拉网
You got to pull the net.
这就是他们的全部?
That's all of them?
是的 我会数一数
yeah. I'll count them.
尽管泰勒和我已经这样做了六年,
even though Tyler and I have been doing this six years,
这并不意味着我们已经搞定了一切
That doesn't mean we've got everything nailed.
22 -- 29. 雄性
22 -- 29. males.
我们会在忙碌中弥补
We kind of make it up on the fly
因为没有人问怎么做
because there's nobody to ask how to do it.
这是一个好的开始
That's a good start.
这艘船下水已经10个月了
It's been 10 months since this boat's been in the water.
我希望一切都好
I hope it's doing okay.
在这里,你必须覆盖地面才能做到
up here, you got to cover ground to make it.
在48州,每平方英里有更多的动物
There's more animals per square mile in the lower 48
比阿♥拉♥斯加还多
than there is in Alaska.
没有船,你永远看不到他们
and without a boat, you'd never see them.
嗯,去年,10 英里外--到处都是驯鹿
well, last year, 10 miles up -- caribou everywhere.
很少有人这样下来
very few coming down this way.
因此,如果你可以旅行并覆盖这些地区,它会改变一切
so it changes things if you can travel and cover country.
这是一次旅行
This is a trip.
它超过100磅 可能是 150
It's over 100 pounds. could be 150.
一旦它开始走,它就会走
and once it starts going, it's gonna go.
我是刹车
I'm the brakes.
差不多
pretty much.
哦
oh
原谅我的语言
excuse my language.
坚持,稍等
hold on.
一切正常 这是把船放进去的工作
everything's work. it's work putting the boat in.
把它拿出来是工作
It's work taking it out.
死在这里很容易
It's easy to die up here.
其他一切都是工作
everything else is work.
一侧开启
one side's on.
搞好了
We got it.
现在我们必须让它运行起来
now we got to get it running.
它让我担心我变老了
It worries me I'm getting older.
我内心的恐惧是
and the fear in me is
如果我老到没有帮助就无法做到这一点,
If I get so old that I can't do this without help,
我必须坐在城里等死,
and I have to sit in town to die,
其他人帮助我生存--
other people helping me survive --
我不期待这样的事情
I'm not looking forward to anything like that.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表