剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
在北极的极端环境中,狩猎和诱捕是生存所必需的,
建议观众酌情考虑
哦,现在
oh, now. oh, now.
雪橇犬在她那
oh, the malamute in her.
她在捕松鼠
She's treeing a squirrel.
她有几次差点在这里抓到松鼠,
She's gotten close to getting squirrels here a few times,
所以,就像,她是 - 很难把她从这个区域拉开
so, like, she's -- it's hard to pull her away from this area.
对不起,女孩
sorry, girl.
嘿,看看这里藏着的这只小松鼠
Hey, look at this little squirrel stash here.
这是一个非常好的蘑菇年
It was a really good mushroom year
因为去年我们下了很多雨
'cause we had a lot of rain last year.
哦,哇 这里还有一大堆蘑菇
oh, wow. there's a whole bunch more mushrooms here, too.
那里有一个蘑菇,那里有一个蘑菇,
and there's a mushroom there, there's a mushroom there,
那里有蘑菇
a mushroom there.
它就像一棵装饰过的圣诞树
It's like a decorated christmas tree
一直到顶都是蘑菇
all the way up with mushrooms.
是蘑菇树
It's the mushroom tree.
到处都是蘑菇
There's mushrooms everywhere.
这是一只忙碌的松鼠
It was a busy squirrel.
北极地区野生动物保护区是美国最大的受保护荒野
北极保护区--
The arctic refuge is
大致相当于南卡罗来纳州的面♥积♥
roughly the size of the state of south Carolina.
你走了数百、数千英里,没有道路,什么都没有
You go for hundreds -- thousands of miles without roads, nothing.
1980 年,美国政♥府♥禁止在保护区进行新的人类占领
只剩有七张木屋许可证
我们的许可证,只会到我们最后一个孩子去世之前
our permits only go up until the death of our last child.
100年内,将没有人
within 100 years, there's gonna be nobody.
我们是最后一个
We are the last.
木屋的位置被隐藏,以保护这些家庭的隐私
一旦冬天在这片土地上占有一席之地,
once the winter's got its grip on the land,
这是主导力量
It's the dominant force.
现在我们正在过渡到我们作为捕手的生活
now we're transitioning into our life as trappers.
我们正在文明世界之外
We're shaking off civilization.
有人在他们的--在一个漂亮的郊区房♥子里,
I mean, somebody in their -- in a nice suburban house,
一切都被视为理所当然
everything's tooken for granted.
他们早上在一张漂亮柔软的床上起床
They get up in the morning in a nice, soft bed
温度70度
with the temperature 70 degrees.
这里不是这样的
It isn't like that out here.
住在这里不适合你
living out here doesn't come to you.
你必须适应它
You got to get it.
我只是这里的另一种动物,
I'm just another animal out here,
没有一只死在树林里的动物会因年老而死
and no animal that dies in the wood dies of old age.
自然的力量,来带走你
the forces of nature, you know, coming to get you.
现在还是早上
It's still the morning.
10点30分,天还黑
It's 10:30, and it's still dark.
一年中太阳的最后一天
last day of sun for the year.
今天之后,
after today, I mean,
太阳几乎要到二月才升起
the sun doesn't rise until almost february.
你没有阳光
You have no sunlight.
那是一种沉沦的感觉
That's a sinking feeling.
好吧,提灯没油了,
well, the lantern run out of fuel,
所以我必须在这里加满
so I have to fill it here.
提灯通常在每年的这个时候持续大约两天
It usually lasts about two days at this time of year.
从早上6:00到晚上9:30,
It's on from like 6:00 in the morning until 9:30 at night,
所以我们在那里使用了大量的燃料
so we use a lot of fuel there.
在这里,你按季节生活
out here, you live by seasons.
和太阳下山的一年,
and the sun going down for the year,
那是另一个季节
That's another season.
这是一年中我们有黑暗的时候
This is the time of year where we have darkness.
很孤独的感觉,
It's a very lonely feeling,
这也是一种非常可怕的感觉
and it's a very scary feeling too.
这就像,“如果太阳再也不会在这里照耀呢?”
It's just like, "what if the sun never shines here again?"
有种诡异的感觉
That's kind of a spooky feeling.
是的,要回城了
yeah, going back to town.
我很担心飞机的状况
I'm worried about my plane's status.
我要进城,
I got to get to town,
与乔·马蒂和机械师交谈,
talk to Joe Mattie and my mechanic,
看看正在处理的飞机是什么样的伤害
see what kind of damage I'm dealing with.
看看修复它要花多少钱
see what it's gonna cost to fix it.
好久没见到女儿了
It's been a while since I saw my daughter.
我知道她在大学里上课,
I know she's taking courses at the university,
我听到“陷阱线细语” 的信息,
and I hear “Trapline chatter” messages,
我想知道她情况如何
and I want to know how it's going for her.
看看是否约会什么人,或者--看看发生了什么
see if she's dating anybody, or -- see what's going on.
几天来镇上玩很愉快,
It's enjoyable hitting town for a few days,
但我不想那样生活
but I wouldn't want to live that way.
那里没有生命
There's no life there.
我做不到
I couldn't do it.
我不想这样做
I wouldn't want to do it.
这是我的家
This is my home out here.
这是地球上唯一的地方
This is the only place on the face of the earth
我想住的地方
where I want to live.
我喜欢孤独,喜欢自♥由♥
I like the solitude, the freedom.
鲁格!
Ruger!
我不知道,没有飞机我怎么过
I don't know how I'm gonna get by without my plane.
那架飞机让我过上我喜欢的生活,
That plane allows me to live the life that I love,
自♥由♥地生活
to live free.
我想要那架飞机
I want that plane.
我需要那架飞机
I need that plane.
卡、 蓝.
Kazi, Blue.
蓝
Blue.
卡、蓝,加油
Kazi, Blue, come on.
过来 好孩子,卡
come here. good boy, Kaz.
我们现在在一个大湖上的木屋里
We're out at one our cabins right now on a big lake.
好,好,好 独木舟还在这里
well, well, well. canoe's still here.
那很好
That's nice.
我们有点被困在那里
We're kind of marooned over there
在我们在河上的主要位置,直到我们觉得
on our main place on the river until we feel like we have
我们有足够的基础层雪可以真正四处行走
enough of a base layer of snow to really travel around on.
湖是一个区域
the lake is an area
无论如何,你都可以在其中行走狗
where you can run the dogs on no matter what.
这里闻起来像樟脑丸
smells like a mothball in here.
我会劈一些木头或者找一些树枝
I'll split some wood or find some boughs.
我有点在上面
I'm kind of on top of it.
我会在这里给狗一些小鱼
I'll give the dogs a little fish here.
这就是你们在等待的,不是吗,伙计们?
That's what you're waiting for, isn't it, guys?
这是晾衣架上的成品
This is the finished product from the drying rack.
所以,在秋天,当我们来到这里时,
so, in the fall, when we got here,
我们把鱼网拿出来,
We put our fish net out,
我们捕捉到了一堆鲑鱼
and we caught a bunch of chum salmon.
然后我们拿起一把刀,劈开脊椎
and then we take a knife, and we split up the backbone.
把鱼一分为二,
and that divides the fish in two,
你把它挂在一根杆子上,
and you just hang it over a pole,
然后风干
and then it air dries.
继续 小心
go on. look out.
我非常感谢这里的所有动物
I'm extremely grateful for all the animals that are out here.
我们收获他们,夺走他们的生命,
We harvest them and take their lives, you know,
我们试图向它们表达敬意,不浪费
and we try to do honor to them by, you know, not wasting
并尽可能多地利用
and utilizing as much as we can.
没有什么东西真的会在荒野中浪费掉
nothing really goes to waste out in the bush.
想喝一杯吗,伙计们?
want a drink, guys?
喝一杯,好吗?
take a drink, okay?
今天早上我们要去跑步,
We're gonna go for a run this morning,
本季节的第一个
first one of the season.
如果没有狗雪橇队,我可能会做我正在做的事情,
I could probably do what I'm doing without a dog team,
但我不想
but I don't want to.
确保那不是太热
make sure that's not too hot.
你可以感觉到与狗的联♥系♥加强了
You can feel that bond with the dogs strengthen
随着冬天的继续
as the winter goes on.
你好吗?
How you doing, huh?
穿着那件好外套保暖?
staying warm with that good coat?
他们知道我依赖他们,
and they know that I'm relying on them,
我知道他们在依赖我,
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表