剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
That's it.
好的
okay.
里面很紧
It's tight in there.
你必须非常小心
and you got to be very careful
圈套不会抓住冰的边缘
That the snares don't catch the edge of the ice.
我会在这里绑住这个杆子
I'll grab this pole over here.
我这样做的原因
the reason I do this
这样海狸就不会把棍子拉到冰下,
is so the beaver doesn't pull the stick under the ice,
所以我把它贴在这个横梁上
so I attach it to this crosspiece.
我通常会拿一大堆小棍子
I would normally take a whole bunch of small sticks
把它们放在这里然后用雪覆盖它,
and put them across here and then cover it with snow,
但我的背部已经受够了这一天
but my back has had it for the day.
所以,我今天做的够多了 这很好
so, I've did enough today. this is good.
你知道?
You know?
我很满意 我受够了
I'm satisfied. I'm done.
我找不到它
I can't find it.
这就是发生的事情
That's what happened.
有东西带着某物逃脱了
something got away with something.
我找不到陷阱
I can't find the trap.
我找不到链子
I can't find the chain.
一只动物逃脱了陷阱
an animal got away with the trap.
带上狗
bring the dog.
我们将搜索这个区域
We'll search this area.
雪覆盖了东西
snow is covering stuff.
我们没有明确的路线可循
We don't have a clear track to follow.
如果我带着我的狗,他可能会闻到一些东西
If I bring my dog, he might smell something.
我们将在这里圈出半英亩
We'll circle a half acre right here.
这就是我们要做的
That's what we'll do.
我们走吧
let's get going.
[车辆接近]
[ vehicle approaches ]
我总是去看这里
I always go looking right here.
哦 我的背很疼!
ohh. my back is killing me!
我是个老人
I'm an old man.
嗯
ew.
嗯 都充满了冰
ew. all full of ice.
是的
yeah.
啊 后背简直要了我的命
ah. back is just killing me.
在我脱下派克大衣后,我需要你解开那条裤子的拉链
after I get my parka off, I need you to unzip that pants.
哦 如果不是因为我的背...
ohh. if it wasn't for my back...
那挺好的 那挺好的
That's good. that's good.
从另一边过来
come over the other side.
谢谢你 谢谢你
thank you. thank you.
哦 真是变老了
ohh. it's hell getting old.
啊 那里
ah. there.
哦 天啊 哦
ohh. oh, man. ohh.
[用力吸气]
[ inhales sharply ]
今晚,当我们上♥床♥睡觉时,请给我好好揉一揉
tonight, when we got to bed, just give me a nice rub, please.
哦
ohh.
天啊
oh, man.
变老
getting old.
你说你不老,所以...
You said you weren't old, so...
嗯,不老
well, not old.
...你为什么又说你变老了?
...why are you saying you're getting old?
因为我的背在变老
because my back is getting old.
只是讲我的背,仅此而已
just my back, that's all.
哦
ohh.
我认为黑莫的背部确实太用力了
I think Heimo does push too hard with his back.
他一动不动地回到家
and he comes home barely moving.
我很担心他,因为他可能会受到严重的伤害,
I worry about him because he might get hurt real badly,
没有人会在附近帮助他
and nobody will be around to help him.
有时,它只是让我害怕
sometimes, it just scares me.
♪我们的行李已经打包好了,我们准备出发了♪
♪ our bags are packed, we're ready to go ♪
♪在你门外等着♪
♪ waiting here outside your door ♪
必须回到现实世界
got to go back to the real world.
是的
yeah.
你有两个货件在湖上?
You've got two loads out on the lake?
两个狗拉雪橇
two dog sleds.
好的,所以我们还有一个要去
all right, so we've got another one to go.
艾玛:我们不知道什么时候能回来
Emma: we don't know when we'll be coming back out here.
所以我们真的在打包
so we're really packing
我们可能需要或想要的一切
kind of everything that we could possibly need or want.
米老鼠!
mickey mouse!
怎么样了?
How's it going?
艾玛:不错 我们快完成了
Emma: pretty good. we're almost done.
是的
yeah.
我们教我们的女孩独♥立♥思考,
We taught our girls to think for themselves,
不随波逐流也没关系
and it's okay not to go along with the flow.
做你自己就好了
It's okay just being yourself.
他们是
and they are.
我喜欢抚养我的女儿们
I loved raising my girls.
我喜欢做妈妈
I love being a mom.
所以,你们差不多完成了,然后你们,什么,
so, you guys are almost done, and then you're, what,
你会和狗一起跑几圈,你觉得呢?
You're gonna do a few runs with the dog, you think?
是的 拿出一些货物 几个货物?
yeah. get some loads out. a few loads?
我希望我在教女孩们方面做得很好
I hope I did a good job teaching the girls.
时间很快,非常非常快
It went fast. it went very, very fast.
女孩们,她们几乎和我们一起在树林里长大
The girls, they've pretty much grown up in the woods with us.
但莫莉想和关于马的工作
but Molly wants to work with horses.
艾米丽有各种各样的计划和想法
Emily has got all kinds of plans and ideas.
她真的很喜欢狗拉雪橇
She really enjoys running dogs.
所以她真的很高兴回到那个状态
so she's really excited about getting back to that.
莎拉,她在谈论追求 内科急救专业 工作
Sarah, she's talking about pursuing an EMT career.
希望他们会学到一些东西来帮助他们
hopefully, they'll have learned a few things to help them along.
莫莉:这是我的日记
Molly: this is my journal.
这只是一些想法
and this is just some thoughts
离开这里和离开,所以...
on being out here and about leaving, so...
“真正了解荒野,
"to truly understand the wilderness,
这种未受破坏的美丽,
This unspoiled beauty,
必须亲身体验--
one has to experience it for themself --
不仅仅是看到它并知道,
to not simply see it and know,
而是去感受里面的联♥系♥
but to feel the connection inside.
被原始的宁静与和平所淹没
to be overwhelmed by the pristine quiet and peace.
这既是令人惋惜又是惊喜人的
It is both a shame and amazing
想想有多少这种美妙被忽视了
to think of how much of this splendor goes unnoticed.
再过一会儿,我们就要动身进城了
in a little while, we will be leaving for town.
虽然我很期待
and although I am looking forward
再次在那里 追求我的生活
to pursuing my life there again
在可能被定义为世界的地方,
in what might be defined as the world,
对我来说,在这一刻,这就是世界
to me, in this moment, this is the world.
离开它我会非常难过
I will be sorely sad to part from it.
我爱你,狗
I love you, dog.
但我要设下陷阱来抓你!
but I'm making a trap to catch you!
鲁格现在 6、7、8 个月大
Ruger's 6, 7, 8 months old now.
他会和我一起工作,和我一起打猎,
He'll be working with me, hunting with me,
帮我找动物
Helping me find animals.
他必须受到纪律处分才能远离陷阱
He's got to be disciplined to stay away from a trap set.
他必须知道什么是陷阱组
He's got to know what a trap set is.
嗯,可能就够了
eh, might be enough.
它很弱 不过,它会咬住他
It's weak. it'll snap on him, though.
这只是一个有下巴的陷阱
It's just a trap with the jaws padded
所以它只关闭到目前为止
so it only closes so far.
这不会伤害他,但会吓到他
It won't hurt him, but it will scare him.
我会在那里让他放松
and I'll be right there to let him loose.
我要他学习
I want him to learn
当有一个带有诱饵的装置时,就有一个陷阱
That when there's a set with bait, there's a trap.
我想在这里挂一些鲱鱼,
I want to hang some herring here,
一些诱饵
some bait.
它会诱惑他
It'll tempt him.
我想让他看着我这样做
I want him to watch me doing this
因为我会在树林里做这个
because I'd be doing this out in the woods.
他会看到的
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表