剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
[ speaks indistinctly ]
等待 那里
wait. there.
我不知道没有你,我该怎么办
I don't know what I'd do without you.
你还好吗?
You okay?
不 我感觉很不好
no. I'm not okay.
我会活着
I'll live.
好吧,我们得穿过这里的树林
well, we got to go through the woods up here
看看我们能不能闻到什么
and see if we can scent anything.
鲁格! 来吧
Ruger! come on.
到处都是狐狸足迹
There's fox tracks all over the place.
他们一直在挖,到处撒尿
They've been digging, peeing everywhere.
几天前,那些动物逃脱了陷阱
a few days back, those animals got away with the trap.
他们来到这里
and they came up here.
一切都被雪飘走了
everything got drifted with snow.
我不能跟踪他们,但狗正在寻找
I can't trail them, but the dog's looking.
看看他能不能嗅出什么东西
see if he can sniff anything.
他没有带出任何东西
He's not getting carried away with anything.
我想我们一定失去了什么
I think we lost whatever it was.
好狗
good dog.
我要回去了
I'm gonna head back.
算作损失
count it as a loss.
几乎没有冰
hardly any ice.
空的
empty.
我可以立即告诉它是空的
I could tell right away it was empty.
圈套被拉紧,
snares were pulled tight,
可能是因为一只海狸游过它们
probably 'cause a beaver swam through them.
我在这里看到一根昨天不存在的棍子
and I see a stick here that wasn't there yesterday.
好吧,所以你看到海狸咀嚼过它
well, so you see the beaver chewed on that.
所以他们昨晚在这里很活跃
so they were active in here last night.
所以这很好 你知道我的意思? 这真的很好
so this is good. you know what I mean? this is real good.
我会用到凿子,然后把它修整一下
I'll get the chisel and just kind of trim it around.
然后我会把它铲出来然后重新设置
and then I'll shovel it out and then reset it.
这对我来说很容易
and this will be easy on my back
因为这里几乎没有冰
because tHere's, like, almost no ice.
爱德娜在我背上揉了揉那些东西,
Edna rubbed that stuff on my back,
所以感觉好多了
so it feels quite a bit better.
但我不想调整它,所以我会小心的
but I don't want to tweak it, so I'm gonna be careful.
够好了
good enough.
让我摆脱这种生活,
for me to get out of this life,
它必须是医学上的东西
It would have to be something medically.
但我想即使我能离开这里,
but I think even if I could get out here,
但几乎什么都做不了,
but not able to do hardly anything,
我还是会来这里的
I'd still come just to be here.
如果我发现
If I ever found out
我得了癌症,我没有希望熬过,
That I had cancer that I have no hope of living through,
我刚出来就死了
You know, I'd just come out here and die.
我会
I would.
我刚出来说,
I'd just come out here and say,
“嗯,这就是我想死的地方”
"well, this is where I want to die."
因为小时候经常搬家,
since I moved around a lot when I was young,
我从来没有那么感伤
I've never really been that sentimental
关于任何特定的地方
about any particular place.
但我们在这里养家糊口,
but we raised a family here,
所以,这里面有一定的感情
so, you know, that has a certain amount of sentimentality to it.
当只有我和辛迪的时候,我在树林里很开心
I was happy in the woods when it was just me and Cindy.
但是一旦女孩们开始出现,
but once the girls started coming along,
只是增加了满足感而已
It's done nothing but increase the satisfaction
和在树林里的乐趣
and the pleasure of being in the woods.
这里所有的回忆都将与女孩们在一起--
and all the memories of here will be with the girls --
看着他们成长变成熟,
watching them grow up and get older,
以及我们所拥有的乐趣
and just the fun we've had.
这就是我每次来这里都会想到的
That's what I'll think of every time I come here.
你养育你的孩子要独♥立♥
You raise your kids to be independent
并且她们能够自己出去
and be able to go out on their own.
这就是重点
That's the whole point.
肯定需要一点时间来适应,
It will definitely take a little bit of getting used to,
但没有什么是永恒的
but nothing lasts forever.
照直走!
straight ahead!
现在,我们正前往我们的新木屋
right now, we're heading up to our new cabin.
这是我们未来计划的一部分
It's part of our plan for the future.
一些黑熊爬上了屋顶
some black bear climbed up on the roof.
该死的
damn it.
猞猁,他们正走过诱饵的小路,
the lynx, they're walking the trail right past the bait,
甚至没有看到它
don't even see it.
你现在想钓鱼和鸟吗?
are you trying to fish and bird now?
我正在做所有事情 是的
I'm doing everything. yeah.
任何事物!
anything!
我们走吧 让我们离开这里
let's go. let's get the hell out of here.
50以下
50 below.
看到那里的死鼩鼱了吗?
see that dead shrew there?
它冰冻了它的通道,就是它所做的
It froze in its tracks is what it did.
它只是向你展示了下面这 50以下 有多残酷
It just shows you how brutal this 50 below can be
对动物以及人...
to animals and man.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表