剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
就像,嗯,她 2 岁零一周大
like, um, She was 2 years and a week old.
在她小的时候,我们以河流的名字命名她
We named her after the river when She was small.
她是我和埃德娜的第一个女儿
She was mine and Edna's first daughter.
当我们翻船时,她刚满 2 岁
She just turned 2 when we flipped over the boat.
春天,当河水涨潮时,
springtime, when the river is high,
你无法控制船,尤其是在划桨时
You can't control the boat, especially when you're paddling.
水位太高了,把我们推到岸边
the water was so high, it puShed us against the bank
然后把船翻了
and then tipped the boat over.
我们用直升机和所有东西看了看
We looked with helicopter and everything.
飞行员寻找她
pilots looked for her.
直到今天,我们还没有找到她
to this day, We haven't found her.
现在,她应该已经 32 岁了
right now, She would have been 32.
你不想让你的孩子走在你前面,
You don't want your kids to go before you,
这是肯定的
That's for sure.
所以...
so...
唔
hmm.
不,我不能... 制片人:没关系
no, I can't... producer: It's all right.
是的
yeah.
我在密歇根乡村长大,
I grew up in rural Michigan,
带着我的 .22 在树林里跑来跑去
running around in the woods with my .22.
自从我到了可以画画的年纪,
ever since I was old enough to draw,
我会画一条河床,小溪
I'd draw, like, a stream bed, creek.
然后,我会在小溪边画一个小码头,
and then, I'd draw, like, a little dock down at the creek,
我会有一条小路到树林里的一个小木屋
and I'd have a little trail to a little cabin in the woods
画在那里
drawn in there.
但我从不画小孩子跑来跑去
but I never drew little kids running around
或者,女人
or, you know, women.
我只是假设我只是一个单身,
I just assumed I'd just be a bachelor,
但有妻子和女儿,
but having a wife and girls,
只是增加了满足感而已
It's done nothing but increase the satisfaction
和在树林里的乐趣
and the pleasure of being in the woods.
在这里洗衣服,我们在砾石堆设置这里
to do laundry out here, We set up here on the gravel bar.
我可以更容易地取水
I can get my water a lot easier.
临近冬天的时候,
When it gets closer to winter,
我们知道必须完成某些工作
We know that certain jobs have to be done.
肉是最重要的事件, 然后我们拿到肉之后
the meat is the crucial deal, and then after we got the meat,
雷只是放松了些,因为他知道大事已经完成了
Ray just relaxes more so 'cause he knows the big job's done.
现在是时候得到一只驼鹿了,
It's getting time to get a moose now,
所以我们要去检查一个区域
So we're gonna go check out an area
这是一种古老的巡视
That's kind of an old overlook.
女孩们一起去
the girls are going along.
他们在树林里已经很舒服了,
They're already comfortable in the woods,
但他们有更多的想法
but they get a little more idea
狩猎的战术和技术
of the tactics and techniques for hunting
以及动物的习惯
and the habits of the game.
我几乎从事大型狩猎活动,
I pretty much do the big-game hunting,
但现在是时候把工作交给女孩们了,
but It's pretty close to time to turn the job over to the girls,
所以我可以很快看到这种情况发生在这里
So I can see that happening here soon.
然后,我只是监督
and then, I'll just supervise.
一旦你进入柳树林,
once you get into willows,
你会开始寻找擦伤
You're gonna start looking for scrapes.
然后,嗯,曾经是驼鹿的领地--
and then, um, once It's more moose territory --
比如,灌木丛,
like, the brush,
就像,这不一定是驼鹿的领地
like, this isn't necessarily moose territory.
所以,一旦我们公开露面,
so, once we come out into the open,
我们可能会开始寻找痕迹
We'll probably start looking for tracks.
这只是掩盖了噪音
That's just kind of covering up the noise were making
以防附近有鹿卧躺或四处走动
in case there's some bedded down close by or walking around.
嘿,莫莉
Hey, Molly.
有新鲜的驼鹿痕迹
There's fresh moose sign.
那条小线,那条小路, 那是一头驼鹿
That little line, that trail, that's a moose.
那是一头公鹿,因为他只是直接穿过
That's a bull, 'cause he was just traveling straight through.
莫莉:我肯定想最终得到我自己的驼鹿
Molly: I'd definitely like to get my own moose eventually.
我们真的非常依赖驼鹿
We really depend on moose a lot.
这几乎是我们冬天吃的食物的一半
It's pretty much half of the food that we eat for the winter.
所以,我不知道我是否有足够的信心
so, I don't know if I'd have the confidence enough
能够在这里真正射到一个
to be able to actually shoot one out here
因为,如果我错过了,那么他就会跑掉,然后...
because, if I miss, then he runs off, and...
你的冬天就靠它了
You winter depends on it.
是的,那可能是我们看到的最后一只驼鹿
yeah, that could be the last moose we see.
你在他们的领域,所以他们有优势,
You're in their domain, so they have the advantage,
但你可以增加你的优势
but you can increase your advantage
通过研究他们的习惯
by studying their habits.
这是他们的弱点,是,他们是习惯的产物
That's their weak point, is, they're a creature of habit.
它们是可以预测的
They're predictable.
因此,你只需利用可预测性
so, you just take advantage of the predictability.
这里还有一些驼鹿的踪迹
Here's some more moose tracks.
它的数量越来越多
It's getting a little more numerous.
这是,就像,你几乎可以看到,就像,
This is, like, you can see almost, like,
一条明确的线索就在这里
a defined trail right here.
该地区肯定有公鹿
There's definitely bull in the area.
哇
whoa.
那太疯狂了
That was wild.
那是一次糟糕的着陆
That was a badass landing.
耳边呼呼的风声
the wind was with me.
这让我大吃一惊
It was screwing me big time.
我以为我会掉在柳树上
I thought I was gonna be in the willows.
我很高兴我不是
I'm glad I'm not.
我落入水中
I hit water.
不过我已经准备好喝啤酒了
I'm about ready for a beer though.
漫长的一天 也是激动人心的一天
long day. exciting day, too.
我现在应该已经死了10次了
I should have been dead 10 times by now.
10多个,
more than 10, more than 10.
但它是如此平静,
but It's so peaceful,
这里太美了,它弥补了这一切
It's so beautiful out here, it makes up for it all.
毫无疑问,我被宠坏了
without a doubt, I'm spoiled.
哎呀,他的精神令人难以置信
geez, the spirit he has is unbelievable.
鲁格
Ruger.
你个臭小子
You little stinker.
你受够了
You had enough.
你要啤酒吗? 你还不够老
You want beer? you ain't old enough.
你还不够老
You're not old enough.
我知道你想要它,但你必须等待
I know you want it, but you got to wait.
你要先成长
You got to grow first.
你必须成长
You got to grow.
小径就在那边,
The trail is just right over there,
然后我们就坐在小路上,但无论如何他们都会上来
then we just sit on the trail, but they come up there anyways.
更多人饿着首先等驯鹿
more people have starved waiting for caribou
其次为其他动物
than any other animal.
如果你--他们是如此游牧
If you -- they are so nomadic.
在我们爬上去之前你想喝点水吗?
You want some water before we climb up there?
是的
yeah.
没有真正确定的模式
There's no real definite pattern.
他们在这里待了一两个星期 他们走了
They're here for a week or two. they're gone.
当他们在那里时,你必须获得他们
When they're there, you got to take them.
哦
oh
嘿,有驯鹿! 一大群!
Hey, there's caribou! there's caribou, a big bunch!
来吧,我们走吧 我们得跑了
come on, let's go. We got to run.
哦,他们在那边
oh, they're over there on the other side.
来吧!
come on!
哦,哦! 嘿!
oh, oh! hey! hey! hey! hey!
下! 下!
down! down! down!
我要开枪了
I'm gonna shoot. I'm gonna shoot.
你错过了!
You missed!
我的枪卡住了
my gun jammed.
来吧,你这个混♥蛋♥
come on, you prick.
我的枪是怎么卡住的?
How the did my gun jam?
我从来没有被卡住
I've never had a jam.
来吧
come on.
我不敢相信我的枪被卡住了
I can't belive my gun jammed.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表