剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
I remember boating up here with my family
我们甚至没有到木屋,我们射杀了一只驯鹿
and we're not even to the cabin and we shoot a caribou.
这是梦幻般的
It's fantastic.
当孩子们在这里的时候
When the kids were out here
我的前任在这里照顾我们,
and my ex was here taking care of us,
我们在这里度过了愉快的时光
We had a good time out here.
那是我一生中最美好的岁月
That was the best years of my life, period.
现在是咖啡时间
It's coffee time.
我得暖暖身子
I got to warm up.
这里还没有驯鹿,
There's no caribou here yet,
或者你会看到河岸上到处都是痕迹
or you'd see trails all over the riverbanks.
他们不是在河里游泳
They're not swimming the river.
他们还没有迁移过来
They're not migrating through yet.
我们没有看到他们,没有
We don't see them, no.
嗯,就是这样--就是这样
well, that's -- that's the way it is.
并非每次狩猎都成功
not every hunt's successful.
谁会认为你只是出去
who would think that you just go out
采一些苔藓,你就可以隔热了
and pick some moss and you're gonna insulate
你的木屋里有它,你知道吗?
Your cabin with it, you know?
你把它夹在两根原木之间,
You chink it in between the two logs,
它充当绝热屏障
and it acts as an insulation barrier
从里面进来的寒冷
from the cold coming inside.
在60度,你感谢苔藓
at 60 below, you appreciate the moss.
这更像是泥炭藓,
This is more of the sphagnum moss,
而且它更蓬松,更多空气
and It's more fluffy, more air.
那会干得更快,而且它会掉出来
That'll dry out quicker, and it'll tend to fall out.
你靠近树根,
You get up closer to the roots of the trees,
它似乎变成了更密集的苔藓
and it seems to get to be a denser moss.
所以,它更紧密
so, it holds tighter.
所以,如果你能找到它,这主要是你想要追求的
so, that's mainly what you want to go after if you can find it.
我认为所有这些自然资源真是太酷了
I think It's so cool that all these natural resources
在这里为您服务,您可以在这里自给自足
are here for you and you can be self-sustaining out here.
这是非常可行的
It's very doable.
三个女孩--
all three girls --
他们一直在树林里,
They've always been in the woods,
自从他们还是婴儿以来
ever since they were babies.
现在他们已经变大了,他们刚上船,
now that they've gotten bigger, They just got right on board,
他们帮助做家务,这真的很好
and they help with the chores, which is really nice.
当我第一次来到灌木丛和宅基地时,
When I first came out to the bush and the homestead,
我当时想,“求求主,让我慢慢断奶”
I was like, "please, lord, wean me slowly,"
因为我是一个城市女孩
'cause with me being a city girl
但雷在树林里是真正的自然,就像,
but Ray being real natural in the woods, It's like,
“只是不要把我丢在偏僻的地方”
"just don't drop me out in the middle of nowhere."
那个挺难
It was hard.
但我嫁给了雷,这就是他的生活,我们妥协了--
but I married Ray and this was his life and we compromised --
我们会在树林里呆一段时间
We'd spend some time in the woods
然后在城里呆了一段时间
and then some time in town.
雷与自然和森林有着密切的联♥系♥
Ray's got a connection to nature and the woods.
我一直在 雷的行为中,看到这一点
I've always seen that in Ray.
是的,那股风在吹
yeah, that breeze is picking up.
这很有帮助
That's helpful.
它有助于掩盖你的声音
It kind of helps mask your sound.
否则,当它静止时,它只会永远携带,所以...
otherwise, when It's still, it just carries forever, so...
那是驼鹿擦地,公鹿--
That's a moose scrape there, where bulls --
他们会在地上挖个洞,
They'll paw a hole in the ground,
挖一点,然后在里面小便
dig around a little bit, and urinate in it.
腿上还有一些毛发之类的
There's some hair from the legs and stuff.
然后他们折断了一个分支,
and then there's a branch they broke off,
用他们的鹿角抓挠
scratching with their antlers.
有很多感觉和情绪
There's a lot of feelings and emotions
参与了一次成功的驼鹿狩猎
involved in a successful moose hunt.
这是我们食物来源的一半
It's half of our source of food.
我在正确的地方看到了所有正确的标志
I'm seeing all the right sign in the right places.
该地区肯定有公鹿
There's definitely bull in the area.
我们会去那里一点点
We'll go over there a little bit
只是抓挠,听一会儿...
and just scratch and listen for a while...
尝试得到回应
try and get a response.
你要做的是让他们透露他们的位置
What you want to do is get them to reveal their position.
我要试着在这里弄些狗窝
I'm gonna try to get some dog bedding here
让狗狗在冬天过的舒服
to make the dogs comfortable in the winter.
更温暖--他们会睡得更暖和
warmer -- they'll sleep warmer.
营地里有很多长草
There's a lot of long grass in camp
多年来,我为狗带来了干草睡觉
from the years I brought hay in for the dogs to bed on.
当地上下雪时,你无能为力,
When it snows on the ground, you can't do anything,
到那时我必须做好准备
and I have to be ready by then.
我帮助他们,他们帮助我
I help them, They help me.
鲁格
Ruger
晚餐!
dinner!
你怎么看,伙计?
What do you think, buddy?
你以前从未见过松鸡 我知道
You never saw a grouse before. I know that.
鲁格
Ruger
你想要一些鸟内脏,对吧?
You want some bird guts, huh?
不,你不想要那个 里面什么都没有
nah, you don't want that. there's nothing in there.
这是第一个鲁格吃掉的鸟
This is the first bird Ruger's eaten.
当你有一段时间没吃肉的时候,它真是太好吃了
and when you haven't had meat for a while, It's damn tasty.
问他
ask him.
他有一个新鲜的肝脏
He's got a fresh liver.
肝脏是维生素的仓库
the liver is the storehouse for vitamins.
如果可以的话,我确保我每周吃一次肝脏,
I make sure I eat liver once a week if I can,
希望我能
and hopefully I can.
我需要肉
I need meat.
如果我没有挂着的驼鹿,
If I don't have a moose hanging up,
松鸡是一种享受
a grouse is a treat.
好吧,我今晚吃得很好
all right, I'm eating good tonight.
内陆人称它们为印度土豆
interior people call them indian potatoes.
我要挑它们做今晚的晚餐
I'm picking them to cook them for dinner tonight.
就像你去商店买♥♥土豆一样,
like you go to the store and get your potatoes,
我去砾石堆买♥♥土豆
I go out to the gravel bar and get my potatoes.
黑莫 4:00 到家,4:30,他要吃饭了
Heimo comes home by 4:00, and 4:30, He'll be eating.
我知道他喜欢什么不喜欢什么
I know what he likes and what he doesn't like
结婚这么久之后
after being married so long.
他喜欢吃很多
He likes to eat lots.
冬天有驼鹿对我们来说很重要
It's very important for us to have moose for the winter
因为我们在这里用了很多肉
because we use a lot of meat out here.
我希望他会回家
I'm hoping He'll come home
并带来一只肥大的驼鹿
and bring a big moose that is fat.
没有肉,我们会很艰难地
without meat, we'd have a very hard time
度过冬天
through the winter.
它可能占我们饮食的 60%,甚至更多
It's probably 60% of our diet, maybe more.
这是完美的栖息地
This is perfect habitat.
你有水 你有柳树 你得到了这里的木材
You got water. you got willows. you got the timber in here.
这些是玫瑰果
these are rose hips.
这和他们在保健食品店买♥♥的一样--
This is the same stuff that they buy in health-food stores --
维生素“c”丸
vitamin "c" pills.
在这里它长得很野,而且很好吃
and here it grows wild, and It's delicious.
他们整个冬天都待在外面,
and they stay out all winter long,
你可以吃这些
and you can eat these
因为它们富含维生素“c”
'cause they're power-packed in vitamin "c."
有一次我吃了很多玫瑰果,因为我没有多少食物
one time I ate lots of rose hips 'cause I didn't have much food.
我整天坐在外屋里
I was sitting in the outhouse all day.
这不怎么样 我的意思是,这很糟糕
It was bad. I mean, it was bad.
所以,你必须控制你的摄入量
so, you got to control your intake.
维生素“c”太多了
You know, that's too much vitamin "c."
当我外出打猎时,我确实看到了各种各样的食物
When I'm out hunting, I do see all kinds of food
除了肉,如果你真的很沮丧,
besides the meat that, if you were really down and out,
可以支撑你一段时间
could sustain you for a little while.
我还没有饿死,
I haven't been starving like almost dead, you know,
但我以前的水平很低
but I've got pretty low before.
我只想睡觉,没有精力,
and I just wanted to sleep and had no energy,
甚至连起来喝水也不行
not even to get up and get a drink of water.
我不想再陷入那种境地
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表