剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
okay, hold these.
我会尽量靠近
I'm gonna try to get as close as I can
而他仍然相当平静
while he's still fairly calm.
莫莉:好的
Molly: okay.
但是当它是为了食物,你有点把你的感觉放在一边,
but when it's for food, you kind of put your feelings aside,
然后它就变成了,一种必要性
and then it just becomes, I mean, a kind of necessity.
当你诱捕时,这就是你想看到的
When you're trapping, this is what you want to see.
看看所有的貂的痕迹
look at all the marten tracks.
它们是新旧痕迹,这是一个真正的好信♥号♥♥
and they're old and new tracks, and that's a real good sign.
这是一个极好的迹象
This is an excellent sign.
所以,这就像 - 这几乎就像一个保证标记
So, it's like -- this is almost like a guaranteed marking.
所以当我看到这个时,我很高兴
so when I see this, I'm happy.
这是我活着的原因之一,就是这个
This is one of the reasons I live for, is this.
在我搬到阿♥拉♥斯加之前,我在一家工厂工作
You know, before I moved to Alaska, I worked in a factory.
我很年轻,18岁
I was young, 18 years old.
我把焊件焊接在一起,
I welded welders together,
每天都是一样的
and it was the same piece every day
我在那里工作了整整九个月
for the whole nine months that I worked there.
就像,“哦,我的上帝 这是一种什么样的生活?”
It was like, "oh, my god. what kind of life is this?"
日复一日地焊接同一个零件,
You know, to weld the same part day after day,
我宁愿整天设下陷阱
I'd rather set a trap all day.
你知道我为什么辞职吗?
You know why I quit?
我坐在那里,那是春天,
I was sitting there, it was springtime,
我记得我看到一群雪雁飞过
and I remember I saw a flock of snow geese fly over
向北行驶
Heading north.
我说:“我完了,我跟着他们”
I said, "I'm done. I'm following them."
于是我跟着大雁向北,
and so I followed the geese north,
北方的雪雁
the snow geese north.
嗯,就是--就是这样
eh, that's -- that was it.
是的,树上有一只松鸡
yeah, there's a grouse in the tree.
圣
Holy
不是在射击
It's not shooting.
里面有一颗子弹
There's a bullet jammed in there.
它只是没有触发那个引针
It's just not firing that clip.
我需要另一个弹匣
I need another magazine.
我很高兴 这些很好吃
I'm happy as can be. these are delicious.
这是一顿丰盛的饭菜
It's a full meal.
通常不止一个 让我下去吧
tHere're usually more than one. let me go down here.
还有更多吗?
is there more?
我觉得很厉害 我们很幸运有食物
I feel tremendous. we've been blessed with food.
我们有鸟--五只鸟
We have birds -- five birds.
没有猪肉,但感恩节我们有鸟
no pig meat, but we got birds for thanksgiving.
这个季节我没有看到驼鹿
I didn't see a moose this season.
我的飞机坠毁了,所以我无法再补给
my plane went down, so I can't resupply.
这是一个异常艰难的冬天
It's a freaking-hard winter.
还有一个
There's another one.
呸,六只鸟
phew, six birds.
我们将在感恩节享用一顿完美的晚餐
We're gonna have a perfect meal for thanksgiving.
赞美神 我们会好好吃饭的
Praise god. we're gonna eat good.
你听到了吗?
Did you hear me?
是的
yep.
我现在坐在跑道上
I'm sitting on the runway now.
我看到你了
I see ya.
只是不要向左走太多
just don't go too much to the left.
我在说什么?
You know what I'm saying?
偶尔,我们的朋友基恩会出现在这里
once in a great while, our friend Gene comes out here.
基恩一直给我们带来这样的感恩节大餐
Gene's been bringing us our thanksgiving meals like this
因为--我不知道--几十年
for -- I don't know -- decades.
嘿 你怎么样?
Hey. how ya doing?
哦
ooh.
他们不是--很难找到火鸡
They ain't -- it's pretty hard to find turkey.
真的吗? 是的
Really? yeah.
哦,山核桃派--很好
oh, pecan pie -- that's good.
哦,哇
oh, wow.
男孩,感恩节多好啊?
Boy, what a thanksgiving, huh?
火鸡
turkey.
哦,这甚至不是--哦,这是火腿
oh, it's not even -- oh, it's a ham.
它甚至没有被冰冻 哦,哇
It's not even frozen. oh, wow.
我的天啊
Holy moly.
今晚我要吃火腿 感恩节时间
I'm gonna have ham tonight. thanksgiving time.
再次感谢 安全飞行
Thanks, again. fly safe.
当我们把东西飞出去的时候,
When we fly things out,
这是你不能掉以轻心的事情
That's something that you don't take lightly.
我们需要一个勺子来盛肉汁吗,还是我们很好?
do we need a spoon for the gravy, or we good?
哇,又好又亮
Wow, it's nice and bright.
是的,把所有的灯都亮起来是个好主意
Yeah, it's a good idea to put all the lights up.
我们要吃炸兔肉
We are having some fried rabbit
女孩们一直在诱捕
That the girls have been snaring.
兔子在外面
The rabbits are out there.
女孩们是优秀的用陷阱捕捉动物的人,所以我们吃得很好
The girls are excellent snarers, so we're eating good.
好吧,这里 - 这是一个例子
Well, here -- here's an example.
莎拉:哦,来吧 不要表现出来
Sarah: oh, come on. don't show that.
那些是牙印
those are teeth marks.
当她们还是婴儿的时候,女孩们正在咀嚼它们
the girls were chewing on them when they were babies.
他们把它们从桌子上拉下来
They pulled them off the table.
好的 好吧,停下来
okay. okay, stop.
是的 停止
yeah. stop.
是的,你可以说这可能是她
yeah, you can tell it was probably her.
这是我的感恩节晚餐--
This is my thanksgiving dinner --
云杉松鸡和几个土豆
spruce grouse and a couple potatoes.
你在这里唯一的麻烦
the only troubles you have up here
是你随身携带的
is the ones you bring with you.
你可以--你必须和他们住在一起
and you can -- you got to dwell with them.
你想知道你是否在正确的地方
You wonder if you're in the right place
做正确的事
Doing the right thing.
亲爱的天父,
dear heavenly father,
我们感谢你的盛宴
We thank you for this bountiful feast.
我们感谢你为我们的健康,主,
We thank you for our health, lord,
以及你继续祝福我们的一切,主,
and everything you continue to bless us with, lord,
并且我们可以在这个时候在一起
and that we could be together at this time.
哦,这是一个螺旋火腿,是吧?
oh, this is a spiral ham, huh?
好好享受我们在其中的陪伴吧,主
and just enjoy the company that we're amongst, lord.
你想要一些肉汤,给它一点味道?
You wanting some of the broth, give it a little flavor?
不,我要肉汁
no, I'll have the gravy.
我们只是感谢你把这些食物放在我们的桌子上...
We just thank you for this food that you've put on our table...
会去吗?
gonna go for that?
滋养我们,养育我们...
to nourish us and sustain us...
带领我们前进
to carry us forward.
嗯
mmm.
谁知道明天会带来什么?
Who knows what tomorrow's gonna bring?
所以让我们好好享受这一天
So let's just enjoy this day
好好享受彼此吧,父亲
and just enjoy each other, father.
我们只是感谢你,阿门
We just thank you, amen.
你会喜欢骨头的,我知道
You're gonna enjoy the bones, I know that.
你得到了一切 感恩节快乐,鲁格
You got it all. happy thanksgiving there, Ruger.
今年最后一天的太阳...
last day of sun for the year...
...所以必须利用现在的小光
...so got to take advantage of the little light there is now.
拿到一个
got one.
哇哇!
wo whoo!
是的,要回城了
yeah, going back to town.
我很担心我的飞机 啊
I'm worried about my plane. ugh.
这是从撞到树上降落
This is from crashing into the trees to land.
那架飞机,我喜欢
That plane, I love it,
但我已经到了犯错的年龄
but I'm getting to the age where I make mistakes.
陷阱里有东西
There's something in the trap.
天啊
oh, my gosh.
这只是生活的循环,
It's just the circle of life, you know.
你必须猎杀才能生存
You have to kill to live.
好吧,这是一件很沉重的事情
Well, it's a heavy thing to do.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表