剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
冰很滑
whoo. geez. this is slick ice.
水很好,很干净
It's good, clean water.
它一年四季都在这条小溪上流淌
and it's flowing all year long up on this creek.
保证它比你在城里饮用到的要好
guaranteed it's better than what you're getting in town.
这是我每天都要做的家务
This is a chore that I do every single day.
你只需要它,
You just need it,
就像你在城市中需要它一样
same as you'd need it in the city.
每个人都认为这很难
everybody thinks it's hard
住在树林中间
to live out in the middle the woods
在寸草不生之地
in the middle of nowhere.
那是学究
That's B.S.
木头、水和肉--这就是我需要的
wood and water and meat -- that's what I need out here.
北极地区野生动物保护区是美国最大的受保护荒野
北极保护区的面♥积♥大致等同于
The arctic refuge is roughly the size
南卡罗来纳州
of the state of South Carolina.
你走了数百、数千英里
You go for hundreds, thousands of miles
没有道路--什么都没有
without roads -- nothing.
1980 年,美国政♥府♥禁止在保护区进行新的人类占领
只剩有 七张木屋许可证
我们的许可证只会到期
our permits only go up
直到我们最后一个孩子死去
until the death of our last child.
100年内,将没有人
within 100 years, there's gonna be nobody.
我们是最后一个
We are the last.
木屋的位置被隐藏,以保护这些家庭的隐私
我降落在这里的第一个秋天,
The first fall I landed here,
我在小溪口发现了这个半岛
I found this peninsula on the mouth of a creek.
我开始建造木屋
I started building a cabin.
我在这里住了40年
I've lived here 40 years.
这是我的家
This is my home.
我爱我的家
I love my home.
木屋只是木头
the cabin is just wood.
但里面的人
but the people that are inside it
赋予木屋生命
give the cabin life.
树林里的任何东西都是暂时的
anything in the woods is temporary.
这个地方100年后不会在这里
I mean, this place won't be here in 100 years.
火来了,得到了这个地方,
fire comes through and gets the place,
它会消灭一切
and it'll wipe out everything.
我们只是在这里短暂停留
We're just here for a short time.
没有什么可以天长地久
nothing lasts forever.
今天,我要去设置一个海狸屋陷阱
today, I'm gonna go set a beaver house.
所以,海狸屋就在这里
so, the beaver house is right here.
还有饲料堆,当我去年秋天看到它时,
and the feed pile, when I saw it last fall,
它就在这里,饲料堆
It was right out in here, the feed pile was.
它被冰覆盖
It's covered in ice.
我就在这里设一圈套,
I'll just set a line of snares over here,
我们应该有一只海狸
and we should have a beaver.
从我们捕获的动物之中,
from the animals we trap,
这是所有这些中,最耗费人工的陷阱,
This is the most labor-intensive trapping of them all,
是海狸诱捕
is beaver trapping.
这需要很长时间 有很多工作
It takes a long time. it's a lot of work.
但它是一种非常好的肉,令人惊讶的是,非常好
but it's a very good meat, surprisingly, very good.
我基本上仍然在做我 30 岁时所做的事情
I still basically do what I did when I was 30.
我是家庭的提供者,我不介意提供
I'm the provider of the family, and I don't mind providing.
我得花好长时间
I'm having a hell of a time.
这是很多冰 - 比我预期的要多得多
This is a lot of ice -- a lot more than I expected.
今天早上我扭伤了我的背部
I tweaked my back this morning.
现在我的背部真的开始感觉到了
and now my back is really starting to feel it.
我的头脑说,“去”,但我的身体没有
my mind says, "go," but my body's not.
哦,这是我的背上的地狱
oh, this is hell on my back.
我只需要开始钻孔
I'm just gonna have to start drilling
现在一个又一个洞,一直穿过
one hole after another now, all the way across.
这就是工作的开始
and this is where the work starts.
所以,你在做飞机跑道?
so, you're doing the turnaround?
是的 和我们制♥作♥时一样
yep. same thing as when we made it.
我会做跑道,你们,只是,随便--
I'll do the turnaround, and you guys, just, whatever --
是的
yeah.
在飞机降落之前,不应该再下雪了
We shouldn't get any more snow before the planes come in.
好的 我们去取得它
all right. let's get it.
好的
all right.
我们只是让它变得美好而艰难
We're just making it nice and hard
并且,就像飞行员降落时平稳而笔直一样
and, like, smooth and straight for the pilot to land on.
女孩们会先去城里
The girls will be going to town first.
我会再出去一周左右,
I'll be out for another week or so,
然后我会跟着他们进去
and then I'll be going in after them.
有点忙着准备飞机
gets kind of hectic getting ready for the plane.
但是一旦结束了,我会有几天的时间
but once that's over with, I'll have a few days
把事情搞定
to get things finished up here.
女孩们对离开有种复杂的情绪
the girls kind of have mixed emotions about leaving.
他们不来荒野,
They're not coming out,
他们急于追求自己的道路
and they're anxious to pursue their own path.
莫莉:我们刚开始来这里的时候我才 5 岁,
Molly: I was 5 when we first started coming out here,
我们离开这里大约一个月后,我就满 6 岁了
and I turned 6 about a month after we'd been out here.
从那以后我就一直在这里
I've been coming out here ever since then.
这是我习惯的
This is what I'm used to.
这是家
This is home.
是的,那很好
yeah, that's good.
他将能够起飞
He'll be able to take off on that.
好的 你们准备好了吗?
all right. you guys ready?
我们回屋去,喝杯茶
let's get back to the house, get some tea.
干得好,女士们
good job, ladies.
鲁格!
Bob: Ruger!
呼!
hoo!
现在他不让我抓他了 过来!
now he won't let me grab him. come here!
这里 这里!
Here. here!
过来 这里
come here. here.
是的!
yeah!
唷
phew.
鲁格是个小孩 他什么都不知道
Ruger's a little kid. he doesn't know nothing yet.
现在,当我离开营地时,我把他锁起来
right now, I keep him chained up when I head out of camp
因为他不知道陷阱
'cause he doesn't know about traps.
我是职业捕手 他是捕手的狗
I'm a professional trapper. he's a trapper's dog.
他必须了解陷阱
He's got to learn about traps.
我不希望他跟踪我的踪迹
I don't want him following my trails.
他会被勾住的
He'll get caught.
我需要肉来照顾自己,
I need meat to take care of myself,
照顾我的狗
to take care of my dog.
今年是我职业生涯的低谷
This year has been a low point in my career.
这个季节我没有看到驼鹿
I didn't see a moose this season.
这个季节我没有看到驯鹿
I didn't see a caribou this season.
不知道是吃肉还是不吃肉
I don't know if I'm gonna get meat or not gonna get meat.
所以,我必须检查我的陷阱线
so, I got to check my trapline.
我们抓住了一些东西!
We caught something!
我的背部真的开始感觉到了
my back is really starting to feel it.
那就是,就像,四英尺的冰
That's, like, four foot of ice.
呸!
phew!
我低头在洞里,
I look down in the hole,
我明白了...
and I see...
我懂了...
I see...
新鲜的棍子,海狸便便
fresh-eaten sticks, beaver poop.
这是一个好信♥号♥♥ 我很高兴
That's a good sign. I'm glad.
所有这些工作,
all this work,
调整我的背部和其他一切,
tweaking my back and everything else,
它会得到回报的
It's gonna pay off.
哦,我一定会把海狸弄出去的
oh, I'll get beaver out of here for sure.
海狸从他们家出来找食物
the beaver come out of their house to get food
带进屋里吃,
to bring into the house to eat it,
他出来在水里拉屎
and he comes out and poops in the water.
他会很好奇,
He'll be curious,
他会过来调查这件事
and he'll come over and investigate this.
当他游泳时,他会通过
When he's swimming, he goes through.
他触及那个,收紧,抓住他
He hits that, pulls tight, holds him.
而已
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表