剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
不能把事情做完
can't do things over.
你只能为你所犯的错误感到后悔
You can just regret the mistakes you made.
63岁--我不需要老婆
63 years old -- I don't need a wife.
但我仍然希望有亲近的人
but I still would love to have someone close
分享时光,与之交谈,
to share moments with, to talk to,
拥抱,亲吻
to hug, to kiss.
我想念那个
I miss that.
那是唯一的--这就是我今天在世界上想念的--
That's the only -- that's what I miss in the world today --
爱
love.
请注意
北极国家野生动物保护区的美国鱼类和野生动物管理局允许Heimo Korth和他的家人居住本木屋
除紧急情况外,未经授权禁止使用
这对我们来说是非常重要的一天
This is a very important day for us.
我们要上到放十字架的山顶
We're gonna go up to the top of the hill where we put the cross.
准备好了吗,孩他妈?
ready, mom?
这是对我们大女儿的纪念
It's a memorial for our oldest daughter.
她在这里淹死了,我们从来没有找到她的尸体
She drowned out here, and we never found her body.
这对我们来说是一个非常重要的仪式
It's a very important ritual for us.
我足够强,可以在这里生活...
I'm strong enough to live out here...
...但在这里生活最困难的部分
...but the hardest part about living out here
是保持你和头脑在一起
is to keep your mind together.
你们准备好吃饭了吗?
You guys ready to eat?
你的头脑必须为此做好准备
Your mind has to be ready for it.
如果它还没有准备好,那么你就不会成功
If it's not ready for it, then you ain't gonna make it.
有时,当我们去那里时,它需要很多东西
and sometimes, when we go up there, it takes a lot out.
但就像我妈妈说的,
but like my mom said,
“试着记住美好的时光而不是糟糕的时光,”
"try to remember the good times instead of the bad times."
我们还有彼此
We still have each other.
一周前,我在茫茫荒野中
a week ago, I was in the middle of nowhere.
如果那场火熄灭了,我的生命就没有了
If that fire went out, there goes my life.
这架飞机将成为我坟墓的标志
the plane would have been a marker for my grave.
这样做的年轻人并不多
There's not a lot of young people doing this.
我们会在飞行中弥补,因为没有人可以问
We kind of make it up on the fly because there's nobody to ask.
这绝对是一只熊
It's definitely a bear.
知道熊,它可能会回来
knowing bears, It'll probably be back.
在冬天,一切都在努力生存
during the winter, everything's trying to survive.
一切都饿了
everything's hungry.
一切都在吃其他东西
everything is eating everything else.
一年中太阳的最后一天
last day of sun for the year.
如果你住在一个地方
If you live in a place
近两个月没有阳光,
That there's no sunlight for almost two months,
你只是在它消失之前享受最后的光芒
You just enjoy the last Rays before It's gone.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表