剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
so we're gonna fly out there with a helicopter
然后把鲍勃的飞机吊回费尔班克斯
and then sling Bob's plane back to Fairbanks.
希望我们能把这架飞机拿回来,
You know, hopefully we'll get this airplane back,
飞机是...可修复的
and it'll be...repairable.
好吧 我们要去加载,
all righty. we're heading to load up,
让我们去看看我们能不能找到一架损坏的飞机
and let's go see if we can't find us a broken airplane.
嘿,姑娘们--早餐
Hey, girls -- breakfast.
我们几乎没有牛奶了
We're almost out of milk.
你只是把它摇出来,好吗?
You just sort of shake it out, okay?
我们的感恩节晚餐计划是什么?
What are our plans for thanksgiving dinner?
你有南瓜做馅饼吗?
You got pumpkin to make a pie?
嗯
mm-hmm.
感恩节--这可能是我们最喜欢的节日
thanksgiving is -- that's probably our favorite holiday.
我们每天都在感恩
We're thankful just everyday.
一旦你在树林里,你很放松,
I mean, once you're in the woods, you're relaxed,
你只是庆幸自己还活着并且独自一人
and you're just thankful to be alive and be on your own.
好的 好吧,我要忙起来了
all right. well, I'm gonna get busy.
这些都是我的
wo these ones are both mine.
你们准备好了吗? 嗯
You guys ready? mm-hmm.
把那个诱饵扔进那个袋子里
throw that bait in that bag.
我不是捕手 雷是捕手
I'm not a trapper. Ray's the trapper.
雷知识渊博
Ray's very knowledgeable.
他正在将他的知识传授给女孩们
and he's passing down his knowledge to the girls.
我和他们在一起
I got them.
我在一个小镇的郊区长大,
I grew up in kind of outskirts of a town,
所以,去商店买♥♥了我们的肉之类的
so, you know, went to the store and bought our meat and whatnot.
但你住在树林里,
but you're living out in the woods,
你拿游戏,
You take the game,
或者你吃你需要养活自己的肉
or you take the meat that you need to sustain yourself.
这是一种生存能力
It's a survivalness that kicks in.
还有女孩们--她们就是这样长大的
and the girls -- that's how they've grown up.
女孩们,她们一直很喜欢在树林里
The girls, they've always enjoyed being in the woods.
一直到那里
all the way up there.
很难说一个人看到他们多么高兴
It's hard to say how pleased it makes a guy to see their --
看看他们有多喜欢它
see how much they enjoy it.
他们用陷阱线,提供了大量的食物和毛皮
They provide a lot of the food and fur with their traplines.
所以,是的,他们已经准备好填补我的空缺
so, yeah, they're ready to fill in my shoes.
是的
yep.
祝你好运
good luck.
莎拉:我说我们可以剪掉一些这样的树枝
Sarah: I say we can probably cut a few of these branches back
就在这儿
right here.
艾玛:我们真的很高兴能回到这里
Emma: we're really excited to come back out here.
这就是我们整个夏天都在谈论的话题,
It's all we talk about all summer,
现在那个冬天来了,我们就像,“是的,我们走吧”
and now that winter's here, we're like, "yeah, let's go."
所以,我们只是本季节第一次出发
so, we are just heading out for the first time for the season.
我要设置一些陷阱和一些圈套
I'm gonna set some traps and some snares.
我认为我最喜欢的事情是上线
I think my favorite thing about being out on the line
只是和我的姐♥妹♥们♥一起做我们喜欢做的事
is just being with my sisters doing what we love.
莫莉:现在我们长大了,感觉真好
Molly: now that we're older, it feels really good
能够为在这里的生活做出贡献
to be able to contribute to living out here.
估计是这样的心态
I guess it's kind of the mentality,
“如果你不工作,你就不要吃饭”
"if you don't work, you don't eat."
莎拉:有人可以在这里指出这一点,
Sarah: somebody can take the point right here,
有点在那边,在那边
kind of over there, and over there.
然后一定要试试爸爸做的圈套
and then make sure to try the snares daddy made.
好的
all right.
艾玛:因为今年我们没有得到驼鹿,
Emma: since we didn't get a moose this year,
我们最关心的是尽可能多地吃肉
our primary concern is just to get as much meat as we can.
这实际上是一条非常漂亮的小径
This is actually a pretty nice trail right here.
我可能会继续在这里设置一个
I might go ahead and set one here.
哦耶
oh, yeah.
这里是一个完美的地方
right here is a perfect place.
这是一根拉杆 我要去...
This is a drag pole right here. I'm going to...
你可以把它连接起来--
You could wire it --
你可以把圈套直接连到树上,
You could wire the snare right to the tree,
但是定位要容易得多
but it's a lot easier to position
如果你将套子连接到牵引杆
If you wire the snare to the drag pole.
一旦兔子被抓住,它就会把杆子拖走,
and once the rabbit gets caught, it'll drag the pole away,
它会变得,就像,纠缠在什么东西上
and it'll just get, like, tangled around something.
所以,这是自♥制♥的圈套
so, this is a homemade snare
那个爸爸用一个旧的回收燃料罐做的
That daddy made out of a old, recycled fuel can.
这就是你想要的大小
That's about the size you want it.
如果你把它做得更大,
If you make it much bigger,
兔子会把前腿穿过
the rabbit will put a front leg through
或者它可以是一个身体捕捉,他不会死得那么快
or it can be a body catch, and he won't die as quickly.
所以,你想要他最重要的东西--
so, the main thing you want him --
这是一个快速的死亡
It to be a quick death.
好的,这里是个点,这里
okay, here's the spot, here.
我现在真想过河去设置陷阱
I really want to get across the river now to trap.
一旦我穿越,它就会为我打开一个全新的世界
once I cross, then it opens up a whole-new world for me.
我需要河流作为移♥动♥的走廊
I need the river as a travel corridor.
但是现在
but right now
我主要关心的是冰的厚度
my main concern is the thickness of the ice.
这是我更谨慎的地方--
You know, this is where I'm more cautious --
就在这里,而不是我在外面,你明白吗?
right here than I would be out there, you see?
所以,就在它的最边缘
so, right at the very edge of it.
问题出在哪里
where the problem's gonna lie
是你有雪的地方,雪与它相遇的地方,
is where you have snow, where the snow meets it,
因为雪使它保温,你看到了吗?
because the snow insulates it, you see?
那会融化掉里面的薄冰块,
and that's gonna eat away what little ice there is,
那里将是开放水域
and it's gonna be open water there.
这--我能听到流水声
This -- I can hear water running.
就在那里
right in there.
不是--这可能不太好,
It's not -- this probably isn't good,
但我还是要检查一下
but I'm gonna check it anyways.
如果你现在掉进水里,
If you fall in the water here now,
水流将你卷入冰层之下,
and the current sweeps you under that ice,
而你正在贴近冰的底部,
and you're kissing the bottom of the ice,
你是个过客
You're a goner.
不可能 你完成了
There's no way. you're done.
那里
There.
不,这是一个糟糕的地方,在这里穿越
nah, this is a bad place, here, to cross.
你看,这里甚至没有...
You see, here, there's not even any...
没有冰 这只是雪
I mean, there's no ice. it's just snow.
看到了吗?
see that?
只有雪,而且--对,没有冰
just snow and -- right, there's no ice.
这是一座雪桥
It's a snow bridge.
那里根本没有冰
I mean, there's no ice at all under there.
你可以在这里跨越几年,
There's some years that you can cross here,
几年你不能
some years you can't.
你只是 - 每年都不同,
You just -- every year varies,
所以你只需要检查它,
so you just got to check it, you know?
但今年,显然,
but this year, obviously,
穿越的地方不是很好
It's not that good of a place to cross,
所以我甚至不会惹这个领域
so I'm not gonna even mess with this area.
必须继续寻找,所以这就是我要做的
got to keep looking, so that's what I'm gonna do.
我想过河的原因是
The reason I want to get across the river is
主要是你必须进入新的领地来设置陷阱
is mainly that you got to get into new territory to trap.
动物不会来找你 你必须去找动物
the animals don't come to you. you got to go to the animals.
一旦我能过河,
once I can cross the river,
然后我会得到 150 到可能 200 英里的陷阱线
then I'll get to 150 to possibly 200 miles of line.
让我们在这里做 我想我可以穿越这里
let's do it here. I think I can cross here.
我这里有一点开放水域
I got a little bit of open water here.
它也很快,而且很深
It's swift too, and it's deep.
毕竟这四个十年,
after all these -- four decades of this,
这并不意味着我知道关于冰的一切--
You know, it doesn't mean I know everything about the ice --
差得很远
far from it.
我担心浅滩
I'm worried about the riffles
大概有 3 英尺深的东西,
That are like 3-feet deep or something,
但流速很快
I mean, you know -- but they're fast-moving.
如果你从破冰漏下去,你最终会成平卧,
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表