剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
so, yeah, that's good.
一只貂在这里偷了我的诱饵
a marten stole my bait here.
他有点毁了我在这里的小机关
He kind of wrecked my little set here.
一块驯鹿肉藏在那里
piece of caribou hide in there.
这就是我谋生和养家糊口的方式,
This is the way I make my living and raise the family,
从事毛皮诱捕,40 年了
is on fur trapping, you know, for 40 years.
这是一个艰难的生活 这是
It's a tough life. it is.
谋生是一条艰难的路,
It's a tough way to make a living,
很少有人能做到这一点,因为这很难
and very few people can do this, because it's just hard.
这很难
It's just hard.
拿那根金属丝,把它绕好
take that wire, wrap it around there good.
为我们的冬天穿上衣服需要很多
It takes a lot to outfit us for the winter.
这就像10,000美元
That's like $10,000.
有多少人愿意花 10,000 美元
You know, how many people want to spend $10,000
在他们开始赚钱之前?
before they even start to make money?
那就是如果那里有一些毛皮
and that's if there's some fur there.
如果没有毛皮,你会怎么做?
You know, if there's no fur, what are you gonna do?
然后你 - 那年你就在洞里
You know, then you -- then you're in the hole that year.
所以,这是一个艰难的生活
so, it's a hard life.
我为什么要这样做? 我不知道
Why do I do it? I don't know.
因为我喜欢它,我猜 这就是为什么
'cause I love it, I guess. that's why.
够好了 它已经准备好摇滚了
good enough. it's ready to rock and roll.
他会回来的 我要他
He'll come back. I'll have him.
这是从撞到树上降落
This is from crashing into the trees to land.
这个管子应该是直的
This pipe should be straight down.
一切都应该--完美契合
everything should be -- fit perfectly.
它不在那里了
It's not there anymore.
哦,兄弟
oh, brother.
一个愚蠢的错误就在这里
a stupid mistake is what's right here.
啊
ugh.
那架飞机是一架巨大的...机器
That plane is a tremendous...machine.
我喜欢它
I love it.
我喜欢它
I love it.
但我已经到了犯错的年龄
but I'm getting to the age where I make mistakes.
那可能是我的棺材
That could have been my casket.
那不会再发生了
That ain't gonna happen again.
我喜欢飞行,但我不得不放弃它
I love flying, but I got to give it up.
在北极的极端环境中,狩猎和诱捕是生存所必需的,
建议观众酌情考虑
陷阱里有东西
There's something in the trap.
我的天啊
oh, my god.
所以现在,现在要做的事情,
so now, now the thing to do,
我们必须去处理动物
We have to go dispatch the animal
然后重置陷阱
and just reset the trap.
抓住这个东西,实际上
grab this thing, actually.
所以,我只是把这个圈套连接到一根杆子上,就像这样,
so, I just wire this snare onto a pole, like this,
所以它不会在你身上移♥动♥
so it doesn't move around on you.
然后你打开你的循环...
then you open your loop...
然后你接近动物
and you approach the animal.
如果你不太靠近它--
If you don't get too close to it --
看,我这里有一根长杆子,我不用靠得太近--
see, I got a long pole here, I won't have to get too close --
它不会恐慌
It won't panic.
然后我就--我把它挂在脖子上
and then I'll just -- I'll catch it around the neck
扼杀它
and choke it out.
它会在里面结束--
It'll be over within --
猞猁死,就像,在大多数情况下超级快
lynx die, like, super fast in most scenarios.
所以,就是这样
so, that's about it.
这只是其中的一部分吗?
is that just part of it?
这只是其中的一部分
It's just part of it.
我刚刚杀了一只动物,对吧?
I mean, uh, I just killed an animal, right?
所以很多人会觉得很糟糕
so a lot of people would feel bad about that.
有一定数量的--
I mean, there is a certain amount of --
这是一件很沉重的事情,杀死动物
You know, it's a heavy thing to do, killing animals.
这不是我喜欢的事情
and it's not something I enjoy.
这是--但这是工作的一部分
You know, it's -- but it's part of the job.
这是生活方式的一部分,
It's part of the lifestyle, you know?
如果--我总是告诉自己,安慰自己的是,
and if -- what I always tell myself, console myself with is,
“这动物无论如何都会死的
"this animal's gonna die anyways.
没有一只死在树林里的动物会因年老而死”
and no animal that dies in the wood dies of old age."
它死得很可怕
It dies a terrible death.
它要么饿死,要么,
It either starves to death, or, you know,
被另一只动物袭击并杀死并吃掉
is attacked by another animal and killed and eaten.
所以,不管怎样,所有这些动物都会死
so, one way or the other, all these animals are gonna die
相当可怕的死亡
a pretty terrible death.
而且,这只猫刚刚死了
and, you know, this cat just was dead
在脖子上套上圈套后的 2 分钟内
within 2 minutes of having a snare around its neck.
所以这是一个非常快速和无痛的方法
so that's a pretty quick and painless way to go.
而且,我不会浪费任何这种动物
and, you know, I won't waste any of this animal.
而且,我们会吃肉
and, you know, we'll eat the meat.
我很高兴有肉
I'm happy to have the meat.
我们会用皮毛来谋生
We'll use the skin, you know, to make our living.
而且,这只是--
and, you know, it's just the --
这是这里的生活圈
It's the circle of life at play here.
所以,你必须杀生,
so, you have to kill to live, you know?
有些人选择
and some people choose
让其他人为他们猎杀,
to have other people do their killing for them,
没关系,
and that's fine, you know?
但我自己做,我可以忍♥受
but I do it myself, and I can live with that.
它是什么?
What is it?
是猞猁
It's a lynx.
是的
yeah.
我不是宗教人士,
I'm not a religious person,
但我仍然深感感激
but I still feel a deep gratitude
只是能够在这个地方...
to just be able to be out here in this place...
...以及大自然给予我们的一切
...and to mother nature for everything that she gives us.
冷冻果汁
frozen juice.
我需要牛排
I need steak.
丁骨牛排
t-bone steak.
牛排、猪排、里脊肉
strip steak, pork chops, tenderloin.
那是丁字骨? 那太小了
That's a t-bone? that's awfully small.
射杀驼鹿更容易
shooting a moose is easier
而不是购买♥♥切碎的肉块
than shopping for cut-up pieces of meat.
你有一个完整的动物
I mean, you have a whole animal.
你可以随时切割自己的作品
You can cut your own pieces any time you want it.
这就是我所爱的 我喜欢这样做
That's what I love. I love doing that.
没有比这更好的了
There's nothing better
比有一只 1,200 磅重的动物吃
than having a 1,200-pound animal to eat.
今晚我正在为塔莉西亚和我自己准备一顿饭
tonight I'm preparing a meal for Talicia and myself.
我要给她做一顿牛排晚餐,
I'm gonna make her a steak dinner,
在我再次出发之前,我们会好好吃饭
and we're gonna have a good eat before I head out again.
一年中的最后一天太阳,直到几乎 2 月
last day of sun for the year until almost february.
你有没有注意到太阳是如何让一个人振作起来的?
You ever notice how sun cheers a person up?
我总是停下来享受它
I always stop and just enjoy it.
如果你住在没有阳光的地方
If you live in a place that there's no sunlight
一个半月,将近两个月,
for a month and a half and almost two months,
你只是享受今年最后一缕阳光
You just enjoy the last rays of the sun of the year
在它消失之前
before it's gone.
我觉得每个人都在使用资源
I feel like everybody's using resources.
每个人--很多人
everybody -- lots of them.
如果生活能提供一个连接--
If anything that this life offers --
与你正在使用的资源的连接
a connection to the resources that you're taking.
有时它可能很艰难
I mean, it can be rough sometimes
直接看到你正在使用的资源,
to see the resources that you're taking so directly,
但我认为它最终会更变好
but I think it's a lot healthier in the end.
嗯?
huh?
我只会用我的手指
I'll just use my fingers.
好的 我也是
okay. me too.
晚餐不错吧?
good dinner, huh?
你做得很好
You did a really good job.
我很高兴你能欣赏它
I'm glad you appreciate it.
呀呣,(表示好吃或好闻)
yum.
谢谢你
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表