剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
from where we're at right now,
我们可能离木屋一英里左右
We're probably a mile or so from the cabin.
这是一个粗略的猜测
That's a rough guess.
我猜0.79
I'm gonna guess .79.
一英里多一点
a little over a mile.
洞察力
insight.
洞察...
insight to...
我们的明星
our characters.
.75.
.75.
3/4 英里
3/4 of a mile.
乐观是值得的 这就是我能说的
It pays to be optimistic. that's all I can say.
不是所有的时间
not all the time.
基本上,我们需要走那条路
basically, we need to go that way.
是的 3/4 英里
yeah. 3/4 of a mile.
准备好了吗,伙计们?
ready, guys?
好的
all right.
前进 啧啧啧
go ahead. gee, gee.
是的 哎呀
yeah. gee.
我们有可能会碰到小溪
There's a chance that we might hit a creek
甚至不到四分之一英里
like not even a quarter mile.
地图是这么说的
That's what the map says.
如果它是冻实的,它会让我们直接进入木屋
If it's solid, it'll get us right to the cabin.
如果一切顺利,我们就可以去木屋了
If everything goes well, we'll get to the cabin.
很多东西可以出现
a lot of stuff can come up.
我只是预备最坏的结果,并希望有最好的结果
I just expect the worst and hope for the best.
我在这里称这里的土地为我的地区
I call this country here my country
因为我在这里住了40年
because I've lived here 40 years.
在这里,动物们有一个循环
out here, the animals have a cycle.
他们从无到多到没有
They go from nothing to multitudes to nothing
就像波浪一样
just like a wave.
今年,这将是一个平静的周期
This year, it'll a lull cycle.
动物--你只是没有看到它们
the animals -- you're just not seeing them.
他们不在这里
They're not here.
这个时期
period.
他们正沿着小路走过诱饵--
They're walking the trail right past the bait --
甚至没有看到它
don't even see it.
我没有好的诱饵 我没有驯鹿皮
I don't have good bait. I don't caribou skin.
我没有驼鹿
I don't have moose.
没有什么
nothing.
我什么都用,是的
I'm doing everything, yeah.
任何东西--猫都很好奇
anything -- cats are curious.
他们并不害怕
They're not shy.
任何让他们停下来的东西
anything to make them stop.
我们走吧 让我们离开这里
let's go. let's get the hell out of here.
看着女孩们拉很急
watch the girls for hang-ups.
好的
all right.
嗬!
ho!
你怎么看?
What do you think?
它必须是它
It's got to be it.
是的
yeah.
我猜这是木屋所在的小溪
This is the creek that the cabin's on, I assume.
它必须是
It's got to be.
现在我们要做的就是顺着这条小溪往上走
now all we got to do is follow this creek up
大约半英里左右
about a half-mile or so
然后尝试找到木屋位置
and then try to find the cabin site.
你觉得它的安全性如何?
What do you think about its safety?
到目前为止,我们运气不错
We've had good luck up to this point.
让我们看看它是否会坚持下去
let's see if it'll hold out.
好的 好的
okay. good.
灰!
Ash!
鹅
Gee!
鹅
Gee, Gee!
继续,杰夫! 鹅!
go on, Jaffy! Gee!
这边,这边!
over here, over here!
杰夫,过来!
Jaffy, over here!
来吧 继续!
come on. go on!
好孩子
good boy.
好孩子,好孩子
good boy, good boy, good boy.
喂,喂!
hai, hai, hai!
好孩子 好孩子
good boy. good boy. good boy.
嚯
ho.
我们应该锚定并走进去
We should anchor off and walk in.
由于某些原因,
for some reason,
这对我来说看起来并不熟悉
This just doesn't look familiar to me.
有一阵子了,
It's been a while,
我从来没有在冬天来过这里
and I've never been here during the winter.
我们真的不知道我们要去哪里,
we don't really know where we're going,
所以我们要在没有狗的情况下步行去木屋
so we're going on-foot without the dogs to the cabin.
我们会弄清楚它在哪里,然后回来
We'll figure out where it is and come back.
自从我们八月份建造这个东西后,我就没有去过那里
I haven't been there since we built this thing in august,
阿什利 没看到,因为她很忙
and Ashley hasn't seen it because she was busy
今年夏天工作,无法提供帮助
working this summer and couldn't come up and help.
我还没有去过这个木屋
I have not been to this cabin yet.
这将是我第一次近距离个人地看到它
It'll be the first time for me to see it up close and personal.
一个多月以来,我们一直在努力让这条线路走上正轨,
We've been working on getting this trail up for over a month,
所以我真的很兴奋
so I'm really excited.
来吧
come on.
天啊
oh, man.
与平常相比,一切都变得一团糟
things are all out of whack compared to normal.
大多数年,我有一只驼鹿挂在那了
most years, I have a moose hanging up
和一两三只驯鹿挂在那了
and one or two or three caribou hanging up.
我每天要吃两次牛排
I'm eating steak twice a day all I want.
但今年,我吃松鼠、兔子、松鸡
but this year, I'm eating squirrels, rabbits, grouse.
我很高兴得到两只松鼠
I was happy to get two squirrels.
这是可笑的
That's ridiculous.
熊来到了这间木屋,
the bear came in this cabin,
毁了我两年的干粮
destroyed two years' worth of dried food on me.
这就是我所拥有的
This is what I have.
我有小苏打、爆米花、糖蜜
I have baking soda, popcorn, molasses.
我需要食物
I mean, I need food.
我要做一锅米饭
I'm gonna make a pot of rice.
我用的是熊破坏的大米
I'm using rice that the bear wrecked.
我有 60 磅,我拿回了一个容器
I had 60 pounds, and I got one container back.
这个容器里装满了从地板上掉下来的米,
This container was full of rice off the floor,
但它并不完全干净,
but it's not totally clean,
所以我得整理一下
so I got to sort through it
挑出不应该在里面的东西
to pick out things that shouldn't be in it.
看,里面有羽毛、有云杉叶子
see, there's feathers, there's spruce in it.
那是干净的东西
That's clean stuff there.
我会在完成之前在这里做沙拉
I'll make the salad here just before it's done.
我会做沙拉
I'll make a salad.
你要我给它调味吗?
You want me to season it?
是的,在那条鱼上放一些卡津调味料
yeah, put some cajun seasoning on that fish.
在阿♥拉♥斯加的这一部分,
in this part of Alaska,
肉对我们来说非常非常重要
meat is very, very important to us.
你需要蛋白质,你需要脂肪,
I mean, you need the protein, and you need the fat,
尤其是在这些温度50 -的情况下
especially in these temperatures where it's 50-below.
懂吗-
get that --
好吧,如果你得到一个,那么我得到一个
okay, if you get one, then I get one.
这不公平
That ain't fair.
不,我看到你有一个
no, I saw you got one.
不,我没有
no, I didn't.
我没有得到一个 我有两个
I didn't get one. I got two.
没有肉,
without the meat,
整个冬天我们都过得很艰难
We'd have a very hard time through the winter.
快完成了,亲爱的
almost done, hon.
好的
okay.
一次一个? 嗯
one at a time? mm-hmm.
那挺好的 是的
That's good. yep.
在这里,我们需要一条小纸巾来装骨头
Here, we need a little paper towel for the bones.
谢谢
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表