剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
This is the kind of weather
这让你想到了驼鹿狩猎
That makes you think of moose hunting.
再见
see ya.
一旦雷得到一只驼鹿,
once Ray gets a moose,
那么他的压力就会减轻--
then that stress will be off his shoulders --
他知道我们已经为家人准备了过冬的肉
He knows we've got meat for the family for the winter.
你只是 - 你在等待那个射击
You just -- you're waiting for that shot.
枪的重击
You know, for the crack of the barrel.
因为他可能在上游几英里处,
'cause he could be several miles upriver,
而且携带非常好,
and it carries very well,
尤其是像这样凉爽清晰
especially with it being cool and clear like this.
看到那里的月亮了吗?
see the moon up there?
月亮 漂亮的
moon. pretty.
这是一个美丽的早晨--真的很好
It's a beautiful morning -- really nice.
是的,这是一个驼鹿的早晨
yep, this is a moose morning.
当你狩猎驼鹿时,
When you're hunting moose,
你主要专注于倾听--
You're mainly focused on listening --
听和看
listening and watching.
驼鹿被河流吸引
moose are attracted to the river.
他们几乎聚集在河边
They pretty much congregate along the river
在每年的这个时候
during this time of year.
所以你几乎在河流中狩猎
So you pretty much hunt the rivers.
你在他们的众多因素中
You're in their element.
他们完全知道周围发生了什么,
They're completely aware of what's going around them,
在你见到他们之前见到你符合他们的利益
and It's in their interest to see you before you see them.
我的意思是,他们总是在不断的监视
I mean, they're always on the constant lookout
掠食者
for predators.
大多数游戏都有出色的听力,
most game has excellent hearing,
他们充分利用这一点
and they use that to their fullest advantage.
安静是你最好的朋友
silence is your best friend.
这有点像一个谜题,但它是其中一个谜题
It's kind of like a puzzle, but It's one of those puzzles
总是缺少一些东西的地方
where there's always pieces missing.
所以,你必须做出很多猜测
so, you have to make a lot of guesses
从实践经验
from practical experience.
我们将为您填补缺失的部分
We'll fill in the missing pieces for you.
男孩,它太安静了
boy, It's too still.
那里有一些非常新鲜的痕迹
There's some pretty fresh tracks right there.
来到边缘,
coming right up to the edge,
这些是非常新鲜的驼鹿足迹
those are pretty fresh moose tracks.
仔细检查一下
check them out a little closer.
是的,那是...
yeah, that's...
我的意思是,这就像昨晚一样最近
I mean, that's as recent as like last night even.
那是...
I mean, that's...
他不远
He's not far.
我们去那边看看
We'll go over there and look.
我们就在这里拉住船
We're gonna pull in right here.
不要动手 不要发出任何声音
don't make a move. don't make any noise.
你这个小家伙 你这个小狗
You little guy. you little dog.
我要与狗分享这一生
all I'm sharing this life with is the dogs.
他们是我的伙伴
They're my buddies.
我要他们和我在一起
I want them with me.
让我成为一个快乐的人
make me a happy man.
你太酷了
You're so cool.
鲁格是小狗
Ruger is the puppy.
他是雄性,非常直觉,好奇
He's a male, very intuitive, curious.
你想要那个
You want that.
他知道的不多,但他会学习的
He doesn't know much yet, but He's gonna learn.
哦,他太酷了
oh He's so cool.
我爱那个小
I love that little
没办法--没办法
can't help -- can't help it.
我们要去上游做一次小旅行
We're gonna do a little trip upriver.
如果周围有驯鹿,我想要两只,三只,四只,
If there's caribou around, I want two, three, four,
五只
five of them right now.
我正在吃鱼作为零食,但这还不够
I'm eating fish to snack on, but that's not enough.
冬天来了,狗很难长胖
When winter gets here, It's hard for a dog to put on weight.
小家伙正在成长
the little guy is growing.
他必须又大又快又强壮
He's got to be big and fast and strong.
一两个月后,他必须增重 30 到 40 磅
in a month or two, He's got to put on 30, 40 pounds.
如果他们在秋天很瘦,
If they're skinny in the fall,
他们不会在春天强壮,期间
They're not gonna make spring, period.
我们没有驼鹿 就没有驯鹿残骸
We don't have a moose. We don't have caribou scraps.
我们现在什么都没有
We don't have anything right now.
他们需要蛋白质,我正在为他们准备
They need protein, and I'm getting it for them.
我们要往上走五英里,看看这个区域
We're gonna go five miles up, scope the country.
如果我们遇到一群驯鹿,
If we run into a group of caribou,
今天可能是非常重要的一天
today could be a very important day.
你饿了吧? 你饿了?
are you hungry, huh? you hungry?
干得好 你想要它,是吗?
Here you go. you want it, huh?
是的,你没事
yeah, you're okay.
前进
go ahead.
好女孩 前进
good girl. go ahead.
黑莫不在的时候,我真的很忙
When Heimo's gone, I'm keeping myself really busy.
它变得如此安静
It gets so quiet.
你正在倾听任何微小的噪音
You're listening out for any little noise.
当他第一次向我求婚时,
When he first asked me to marry him,
我心想:“我在做什么?”
I thought to myself, "what am I getting into?"
当我们第一次出来的时候,
and when we first come out there,
我有点挣扎
I struggled a little bit.
他的木屋太小了
his cabin is so small.
但一进城,
but as soon as you get to town,
你会马上闻到尾气
You'll smell the exhaust right away.
在这里,什么都没有
out here, there's nothing.
这就是为什么我喜欢这里
That's why I like it out here.
男孩,我闻到了驼鹿的味道 哇
boy, I smell moose. wow.
我闻到了驼鹿的味道
I smell moose big time.
我闻到了驼鹿尿的味道
I smell moose piss big time.
那里有一条驼鹿的足迹
There's a moose track right there.
我猜那尿液可能是
That urine is probably, I'm guessing,
今天早上的某个时候,也许是几个小时前
sometime this morning, maybe a couple hours old.
车辙中的公鹿--他在繁殖,
the bull in rut -- He's breeding,
他想和一头母鹿一起繁殖,
and he wants to breed with a cow,
于是他用爪子在地上,用角在柳树上刮,
So he paws in the ground, he scrapes his horns on willows,
然后他在那里小便,然后在里面打滚
and then he urinates there and he rolls in it
所以母鹿可以闻到他的味道
So the cow can smell him.
它会这样
It's going this way.
在这条痕迹上,他正往这边走
in this track right here, He's going this way.
所以,有一头公鹿
so, there's a bull.
我的意思是,他来过这里
I mean, He's come through here.
这是一个好信息
This is a good sign.
风对我不利
the wind is not in my favor.
风把我的气味吹回树林,
It's blowing my scent back into the trees,
驼鹿在那里
where the moose are.
我只是呼唤它
I'm just gonna give it a call.
如果有人回答,不要--
If there's one answering, don't --
请不要踩到树枝
please don't step on branches
因为他会认真听的
'cause He's gonna be listening real careful.
在北极国家野生动物保护区,九月是最好的月份
in ANWR, september is the best month.
驯鹿,驼鹿的繁殖季节开始了
breeding season starts for the caribou, the moose.
一切都在九月发生
everything's moving in september.
我的目标--射杀一些肉,
my goal -- shoot some meat,
好好吃饭照顾我的狗,我的伴侣
have good eating to take care of my dog, my partner.
我们要让船保持漂浮,保持安静,
We're gonna keep the boat floating, be quiet,
尽量停在河中♥央♥
stay in the middle of the river as much as I can.
河流走廊吸引了动物
the river corridor attracts the animals.
他们沿着河流的两岸行走,
They're traveling down both sides of the river,
找东西吃
looking for something to eat.
你会让什么东西躲到树林里
You could have scared something into the woods
开船,他们会在安静的时候出去
motoring up and they'll be out when It's quiet
然后你就飘浮进了它们
and you float right into them.
吃肉--它可以消除压力
having meat -- it takes the stress away.
我记得和我的家人在这里划船
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表