剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
If you break through that, and you end up flat,
水流会在冰下吸住你
It's gonna suck you right under that ice.
嘿,等等
Hey, wait.
你最好不要在我这里走在前面
You better not go ahead of me here.
等--等,等,等
wait -- wait, wait, wait.
只是为了安全
just to be safe.
我想现在是安全的 我只是要快速过去
I think it's safe now. I'm just gonna shoot across.
大概 90% 都是好的
probably 90% of it's gonna be good.
你准备好了吗? 是的
You ready? yeah.
我准备去诱捕
I'm ready to go trapping.
这是我的大部分陷阱器具
This is most of my traps.
很多钱就在这里
a lot of money right here.
这是我第一次设置一些陷阱
It's the first time I'm gonna set some traps.
我们要设置一条短线,五个陷阱
We're gonna set a short line, five traps.
它会让我看到
It's gonna let me see
这个季节什么动物多
What kind of animals are populous this season.
我有超过 200 平方英里的地方设置了陷阱,
I have over 200 square miles I'm trapping,
但是没有一条线会连续两年设置陷阱--从来没有
but no trail gets trapped two years in a row -- never.
我对所有的动物都这样做
I do that for all the animals.
它可以让他们建立新的人口
It lets them build up new populations.
这就是捕手的专业
That's the professionalism of being a trapper.
我要设个貂陷阱
I'm gonna set a marten trap.
但现在,我只是要设置
but right now, I'm just gonna set
一个#1长弹簧--
a #1 long spring --
一根金属丝,上面有一个小钩子
one wire with one little hook on it.
当你抓到貂时,它必须松开
It's got to break loose when you catch the marten.
不过这会吸引他们--
This is gonna attract them, though --
这在微风中吹来
This blowing in the breeze.
它简单、便宜、快速
It's easy, cheap, fast.
整个冬天,总有一股北风往南走,
all winter long, there's always a north wind going south,
所以我总是让这条飘带移♥动♥一点,
so I always have this ribbon moving a little,
这就是吸引所需要的一切
and that's all it takes to -- an attractor.
我会为一对貂感到高兴
I'll just be happy for a couple marten.
我不想用力打击他们
I don't wanna hit them hard.
我要种畜,
I want breeding stock,
所以我要--如果我在这条线上拿两个,
so I'm gonna -- if I take two on this line,
我会拉着陷阱器具,去别的地方
I'll pull the traps, go somewhere else.
下一个陷阱,我们走吧
next trap, let's go.
如果我有我的飞机,我可以在湖边间隔诱捕
If I had my plane, I could lake hop and trap.
我一天能在四五个湖设好陷阱
I could trap four or five lakes in a day
然后回到我的木屋
and be back to my cabin.
覆盖面广是成功的秘诀
covering ground is the secret to success.
陷阱越多,诱捕区域越大--
the more traps, the more country --
这就是游戏的名称
That's the name of the game.
但我现在没有飞机
but I don't have a plane right now.
我是本地化的
I'm localized.
希望飞机能走出困境,
hopefully the plane will get out of the woods,
我会修复它并重新回到正轨
and I'll have it fixed and be back on track again.
这就是我的计划
That's my plan.
就在那里
There it is.
Terwilliger:如果他能走进成熟的树,
Terwilliger: if he'd have went into the full-growth trees,
他会遇到真正的大♥麻♥烦
He would have been in real serious trouble.
他离开了它,所以这是一次很好的着陆
He walked away from it, so it was a good landing.
这将是一次完美的着陆
It would have been a perfect landing
如果他能够飞离它
If he was able to fly away from it.
马蒂:啊哈!
Mattie: aha!
在这里,你抓住那个尾轮
Here, you catch that tail wheel.
在那里,我得到了她
There, I got her.
天啊 这架飞机有很多损坏
oh, man. there's a lot of damage to this plane.
这将是一次大修 这个机翼被毁了
It's gonna be a major repair. this wing is trashed.
你可以看到他从哪里穿过并降落
You can see where he came through and landed.
他击中了所有这些小云杉树,
You know, he's hit all these little spruce trees,
所以这有点让他慢下来
so it's kind of slowing him down.
然后它只是翻倒并掉了进去
and then it just tipped over and dropped in.
最重要的是,他保持冷静
the main thing is, he kept his cool.
他没有惊慌
He didn't panic.
只要男人能做到,
as long as a guy can do that,
很有可能这是你摆脱它的唯一方法
chances are that's the only way you're gonna walk away from it.
但有些人只是失去了控制
but some people just lose control.
“哦,伙计 我要死了 我要死了”
"oh, man. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die."
他们只是,做错事
and they just, you know, do everything wrong.
但鲍勃做的一切都是对的,绝对的
but Bob did everything right, absolutely.
否则他不会离开这个
or he wouldn't be walking away from this one.
这个机翼已经准备好起飞了
This wing is ready to come off.
好的
okay.
好的,我们开始吧
okay, here we go.
好的
okay.
你觉得差不多吧?
You think that's about right?
像这样?
like this?
可能非常接近 好的
probably pretty close. okay.
鲍勃是其中之一,
Bob is one of them guys where,
他想按照他想要的方式过自己的生活,
He wants to live his life the way he wants to live it,
没有什么会妨碍他
and there's nothing gonna get in his way.
我向这样的人脱帽致敬
I take my hat off to a guy like that.
拥有自己的飞机真好
You know, it's nice to have your own plane.
你可以来来去去
You can come and go.
- 鲍勃 - 这会很艰难
You know -- Bob -- it's gonna be tough
让他在没有飞机的情况下继续他的生活方式
for him to continue his lifestyle without the plane.
通常,我有--我有牛排
usually, I got -- I have steaks.
我每天吃两次牛排和我想要的所有肉
I'm eating steak twice a day and all the meat I want.
但我--没有驯鹿,没有驼鹿,什么都没有
but I -- there's no caribou, no moose, no nothing.
好家伙
oh, boy.
我想我会用飞机补给
I thought I'd resupply with the aircraft.
我会去镇上,只是加载一些供应
I'd hit the town, just load up some supply.
但现在那已经过去了 我做不到
but now that's gone. I can't do it.
我有点坚持我所拥有的
I'm kind of stuck with what I have.
熊与飞机事故
the bear and the plane accident
没有驯鹿,没有驼鹿的糟糕冬天
and the bad winter with no caribou, no moose.
我感觉像工作
I mean, I feel like job.
无论你怎么看,一切都出错了
everything's going wrong every which way you look.
上帝在考验我,看我能不能做到
god's testing me to see if I can do it.
还是爱他 还是要靠他
still love him. still depend on him.
我因飞机失事而倒在地上
I mean, I was down on the ground with the plane crash
上帝照顾了我
and god took care of me.
我在这 我还活着,我很安全
I'm here. I'm alive, I'm safe.
我经历过很多次艰难的时期
I've been through rough times many times.
我是个幸存者
I'm a survivor.
如果我能努力好,我不会让任何事情让我失望
I'm not gonna let anything take me down if I can help it.
如果我能说了算,我会没事的
If I have a say, I'll be okay.
艾玛:我想知道乌鸦是不是意味着我们得到了一些东西
Emma: I wonder if the raven means we got something.
是的 我们得到了一个
yep. we got one.
不错哦 好的
oh, nice. nice.
哇 惊人的
wow. awesome.
那是一套很好的
That was a good set.
是的 那可能是最好的一个
yeah. that was probably the best one.
好的 你能把那个拿出来吗?
all right. Can you take that one out?
这将是一顿美味的感恩节晚餐
This will make a nice thanksgiving dinner.
莫莉:我想,对我们来说,住在这里,
Molly: I guess, for us, living out here,
猎杀一直是获取食物的一部分
Killing has always been a part of how to get food.
你必须射杀驼鹿
You have to shoot the moose
能够得到它的肉吃
to be able to get its meat to eat.
你必须杀死鱼才能吃到它
and you have to kill the fish to be able to eat that.
所以,是的,这只是一部分
so, yeah, it's just a part
能够提供食物的过程
of the process of being able to provide food.
你把你的另一个放在哪里了?
where did you put your other one?
它在这里
It's up here.
我有它,就像,就在棍子里...
I had it, like, right here in the sticks...
哦,他的踪迹来了
uh-oh, his trail's here.
哦,是的 他活着
oh, yep. he's alive.
是的
yeah.
好吧,拿着这些
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表