剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
and I was just about to tell her to be quiet.
灌木丛刚刚炸了
The brush just blew up.
就像,雪满天飞
like, snow was flying all over.
这只熊来了--直接冲向了狗
Here comes this bear -- charged right at the dog.
刚跑到狗身边抓住了狗
just ran right to the dog and grabbed the dog
并开始在那里活着吃它
and started eating it there right there alive.
所以,当我看到那只冬天的熊对狗做了...
so, when I saw that winter bear did to the dog...
...我跑进门,并锁上,
...I ran in and locked the door,
我想,“我会等黑莫”
and I thought, "I'll wait for Heimo."
我想,“他在外面
and I thought, "He's out there.
如果熊把狗搞定了,他会去扑黑莫的”
If the bear is done with the dog, he's gonna get to Heimo."
那只熊紧紧抓住狗
the bear was hanging on to the dog
并开始嗅闻空气
and started sniffing the air.
我把霰弹枪扫射空了...
I emptied the shotgun...
...重新加载,再次扫射空
...reload, emptied again.
她杀死了熊
and she killed the bear.
15分钟后我回到家,我看到了狗,
I came home 15 minutes later, and I see the dog,
我想,“感谢上帝,不是埃德娜,”
and I thought, "thank god this is not Edna,"
你知道我的意思?
You know what I mean?
当我这样出去的时候,我通常会想到埃德娜,
When I'm out like this, I usually think about Edna,
比如,当我回来的时候
like, when I'm coming back.
现在回去
now head back.
现在离木屋大约10英里
about 10 miles from the cabin now.
当你远离你所爱的人时,你总是担心
When you're away from the one you love, you always worry.
啧啧,还在下雪
geez, it's still snowing.
这很好
This is good.
我们要去看看附近有没有驯鹿
We're gonna go see if there's a caribou around
--要被吃掉的
That wants to be eaten.
因为我想吃掉它
'cause I want to eat him.
哎呀,到处都是雪
geez, snow everywhere.
我们将在河上拥有一张干净的石板,
We'll have a clean slate out on the river,
我们有三个星期的旧痕迹
which we had old tracks for three weeks.
现在我们得到了一层新的雪覆盖它
now we got a fresh snow covering it.
现在我们看到的任何痕迹都是新鲜的
now any track we see is fresh.
这样我就不会用灯光吓到驯鹿了
This is so I don't scare the caribou with lights.
我可以追上他们 我想靠近
I can run up on them. I want to get close.
莎拉:哦,天哪
Sarah: oh, gosh.
我们在我们的陷阱线上拉我们所有的装置
We are on our trapline pulling all our sets
因为过几天我们就要进城去了
'cause we're gonna be going in in a few days,
所以,是的,这有点可悲
so, yeah, it's kind of sad
因为这可能是我们最后一次来这里了
'cause this might be our last time out here.
是的,所以我们正在努力享受它
yeah, so we're trying to enjoy it.
我不知道另一种生活方式会给我们带来什么,
I don't know what another lifestyle would have made us,
但在这里肯定让我们很近
but being out here definitely has made us close.
莎拉:我真的很想念这里
Sarah: what I'll really miss about out here
可能只是,比如,与家人共度时光
is probably just, like, spending time with family
我不知道,只是,差不多那个地方,
I don't know, just, pretty much the place, too,
因为我每年冬天都来这里
'cause I've been coming out here every winter
因为,就像,我记得
since, like, I can remember.
得做一段时间
got to do it for a while.
但我也很高兴能到镇上去见朋友和其他东西,
but I'm also excited to get to town and see friends and stuff,
和 - 是的,回去工作
and -- yeah, get back to work
做,我不知道,只是其他的事情
and do, I don't know, just other things
你不能在这里做
That you can't really do out here.
莫莉:未来五年...
Molly: in the next five years...
只是真的在追求
and just really pursuing
很多小梦想和小事
a lot of the little dreams and little things
我在外面的时候有点积累
I've kind of accumulated while I've been out here.
我的心,就像,卡住了
my heart is, like, stuck
在这里和城里之间的某个地方
somewhere between here and in town.
但我想我大多数人可能都在这里
but I think most of me is probably out here.
很多溢出
lot of overflow.
昨天天气很暖和,6度以下
yesterday it got pretty warm -- you know, 6 below.
它不会在 25 、30度以下 执行此操作
It doesn't do this at 25 below, 30 below.
就在这里,如果你看这里的雪,
right here, if you look at in the snow here,
你可以看到--看到了吗?
You can see the -- see that?
这只是它的开始
That's just the beginning of it.
你看到那里的水了吗?
You see the water there?
而这水浸入雪中,
and this water soaks into the snow,
它让它像流沙一样--真的很糟糕--
and it makes it like quicksand -- really bad --
你会陷入非常糟糕的境地
and you'll get stuck real bad.
我要拿起斧头,看看我能不能越过
I'm gonna take the ax and see if I can cross.
看到那里的水了吗? 就在这儿?
see the water there? right here?
我不是那些出去挑战大自然的人之一
I'm not one of them guys that go out and challenge mother nature.
如果我在离房♥子20英里远的地方,
If I'm out there 20 miles away from the house,
我受伤到无法动弹,
and I'm hurt to the point that I can't move,
我会冻死的
I'll be frozen.
挑战大自然,你不会赢得战斗--
to challenge mother nature, you ain't gonna win fighting --
你不会赢的
You know, you're not gonna win.
是的,那是--它太薄了
yeah, that's -- it's too thin.
这太薄了溢出
This is too thin of overflow.
它只是冰冻了
It just froze up.
这里的水大约有 2 或 3 英寸,这还不错,
It's about 2 or 3 inches here of water, which isn't bad,
但在那里,它更深
but out there, it's deeper.
冰层之下,更深,
underneath the ice, it's deeper,
所以我只是不想惹它,
so I just don't want to mess with it,
你知道我的意思?
You know what I mean?
我不想冰裂并陷入困境
I don't want to break through and get stuck
因为这也很糟糕 ,因为如果你突破了
'cause this is bad, too, because if you break through,
只是下面有耀眼的冰,
It's just glare ice underneath there,
雪橇机的轨迹没有牵引力
and the track to the snow machine has no traction.
它只是旋转
It just spins.
过去我被卡住了很多次,
I've been stuck in it many times in the past,
我不想再陷入困境
and I don't want to get stuck in it again.
有多少可用的光,
What little available light there is,
我想用它
I want to use it.
我不是那些在天黑时出去的人
I'm not one of them guys that goes when it's dark.
我希望我们能跨越那个
I hope we can cross that.
我真的很担心
I'm really worried.
这耽误了我--大大耽误了我的时间
This is delaying me -- delaying me big-time.
在每年的这个时候,
at this time of year,
自己出去20或30英里
going out 20 or 30 miles by myself
是一个完全不同的局面
is a whole different ball game.
我记得有一次--
I remember one time --
我在离房♥子 15 到 20 英里的地方,
I was like 15, 20 miles away from the house,
就像80或90以下的风寒,
and it was like wind chill of 80 or 90 below,
雪橇机开始运转,
and the snow machine was acting up,
就像,“哦,不 哦,不”
and it was like, "oh, no. oh, no."
我以为它会死
I thought it was gonna die.
但我一路回到了房♥子,
but I made it back all the way to the house,
我很感激能走进房♥子
and I was so thankful to walk in the house.
我记得女孩们还住在家里,
I remember the girls were still living at home,
屋子里很暖和,他们有煮好的食物,
and the house is so warm, and they had food cooked,
女孩们很高兴看到我和一切
and the girls were happy to see me and everything.
我有一个家庭
I have a family.
它给我一种很好的感觉
I mean, it gives me a good feeling.
它给了我生活的目标
It gives me purpose in life.
所以,你不能像那样冒险
so, you just can't take chances like that.
因为它可能意味着你的生命 它真的可以
'cause it can mean your life. it really can.
我要再用斧头检查一下
I'm gonna check with the ax again
看看我能不能在这里越过这部分
and see if I can cross this part here.
我只是试一试
I'll just give it a shot.
我想我可以去
I think I can go it.
这里的冰比那里的厚
It's thicker ice here than down there
因为风把冰上的雪吹走了,
because the wind blew the snow off the ice,
所以它暴露了--冰冻得更快,
so it's exposed -- freeze quicker, you know,
因为雪会稍微保温它
'cause the snow will insulate it somewhat.
这是一些新鲜的猞猁痕迹
Here's some fresh lynx track.
他今天早上在这里
He was here this morning.
我在寻找驯鹿,他在寻找兔子
I'm looking for caribou, he's looking for rabbits.
我们都饿了
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表