剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
ooh! he's just cute. he can't help it.
他只是一直在好转
He's just getting better all the time.
我知道我知道
I know, I know.
嗯,你的房♥间就在后面
well, your room's right back there.
我知道
I know.
那么,你的东西呢?
so, where's all your stuff?
它在外面
It's outside.
好吧,你为什么把它放在那里?
well, why'd you leave it out there?
好吧,因为我们要把它带进来
well, because we're gonna bring it in.
好的 再给我一个拥抱
okay. just give me another hug.
我爱你 我很想念你
I love you. I missed you.
看到塔利西亚总是很高兴
It's always nice to see Talicia.
家庭对我来说非常重要
family is extremely important to me.
我不想成为一个一无所有的人,
I wouldn't want to be somebody with nothing,
我有东西
and I have something.
我很高兴来到这里
I'm happy to be here.
现在,我不能--我确实想念森林,因为我爱森林
now, I can't -- I do miss the woods because I love the woods.
我喜欢在外面 那是我的家
I love being out there. that's my home.
但我有一个女儿,我喜欢和她在一起
but I've got a daughter, and I love being here with her.
拥抱我吧
give me a hug.
很高兴再次见到你,孩子
good seeing you again, kiddo.
谢谢 你也是
thanks. you too.
这是,哦,貂的足迹就在那里
This here is, oh, marten tracks right there.
这里有一些更新的,更新鲜的
and there's some newer, fresher ones over here.
所以我要在这里安顿下来
so I'm gonna set up here.
我从下面清除积雪,原因是,
I clear the snow from underneath there, and the reason is,
是因为,随着冬天的推进,
is because, as the winter progresses,
雪越来越深,
the snow gets deeper,
我不希望貂能够上钩
and I don't want the marten to be able to come up to the bait
并从雪层上得到它
and get it from the snow level up.
貂会爬树,所以他会在这里爬上去,
marten climb trees, so he's gonna climb up in here,
否则最终会进去,
or else up in the end and come up into it, you know?
所以...
so...
这称为杆组
This is called a pole set.
嗯,我诱捕的第一年,
well, the first year that I was trapping,
鲍勃哈特是告诉我如何制♥作♥杆组的人
Bob Harte was the one that told me how to make a pole set.
他刚刚向我描述了他是如何制♥作♥陷阱装置的,
He just described to me how he makes the set,
然后我就从那里去了
and then I just went from there.
鲍勃住在下面,哦,50英里--50、60英里
Bob lives down there about, oh, 50 miles -- 50, 60 miles.
我们都在这里生活了 40 年,
You know, we've both lived here 40 years,
我们从来没有,曾经在这里见过对方
and we have never, ever seen each other out here ever.
我们唯一一次见面
the only time we ever see each other
定期在城里
is in town periodically.
如果你在这里向北走,
and if you go to the north here,
你一路走到世界的另一边,
You go all the way to the other side of the world,
在北极上空,
up and over the north pole,
你没有找到任何人的踪迹,期间
You ain't finding any tracks of people, period.
它不像是,40年前,
It isn't like it was, you know, 40 years ago,
30年前,大家都出去的时候
30 years ago, when everybody was out.
到处都是人
There was people all over.
你会看到很多小径,
You'd see trails a lot, you know?
那已经不存在了 它不像以前那样
That just doesn't exist anymore. it isn't like it was.
所以我猜我们是最后的最后,
so I guess we're the last of the last, you know?
下一组
off to the next set.
我们的收入是陷阱诱捕,所以一旦诱捕季节开始,
our income is trapping, so once trapping season opens,
就像,每一天,我们总是在路上
It's like, every day, we're just always on the go.
在这里,从 11 月底就没有阳光了
up here, there's no sunlight from the end of november
直到快到二月
until almost february.
所以小太阳升起来了,那是--
so what little sun is up, that's --
必须利用
You know, got to take advantage
现在的微光
of the little light there is now.
拿到一个
got one.
哇!
whoo!
这是一个大小合适的
That's a good-sized one.
是的
yeah.
我嫉妒
I'm jealous.
我们总是有一些友好的竞争在进行
we always have a little friendly competition going on.
好家伙
oh, boy.
他是一个漂亮的人
He's a pretty one.
我认为我们确实在这里竞争了很多
I think we do compete quite a little out here
只是在我们自己的乐趣,小方式
just in our own fun, little ways.
我这里有个小技巧
I got a little trick going over here.
骗术? 是的
a trickster? yep.
好吧,看看你
well, look at you.
那是两个,阿什利
That's two, Ashley.
我通常比他钓到更多的鱼,
I usually catch more fish than him,
所以我们会让他有他的时刻
so we'll let him have his moment.
它不是很大,但可以吃
It's not very big, but a good eating size.
我们得到的感觉真的很好
It feels really good that we're getting
很多很好吃的肉
a lot of really good meat to eat.
我几乎可以每天吃鱼,
I mean, I could pretty much eat fish every day,
但我现在有点嫉妒
but I'm a little jealous now
我还没有把一个从洞里拉出来
That I haven't pulled one out of the hole.
哦 好吧,我正在换诱饵
aw. okay, I'm switching lures.
有这样的地方真的很酷
It's really cool to have a place like this
在我们的陷阱线上
on our trapline.
很高兴知道我们可以过来钓鱼
It's good to know that we can come over here and fish
如果我们需要一些食物,
If we need some food, you know?
我的天啊
oh, my god.
我太激动了
I'm so excited.
来吧
come on.
你想要它
You want it.
把它带回家
take it home.
把它带回家
take it home.
耶!
yay!
这是我的第一个梭子鱼
This is my first pike ever.
哦,我觉得它没有我抓到的第一个那么大
oh, I don't think it's quite as big as the first one I caught.
所以,这就是我生命中的第一个梭子鱼
so, here it is, my very first pike in my life.
我们已经接近你的陷阱装置了,不是吗?
We're close to your set, aren't we?
狗突然跳了起来
The dogs just suddenly jumped up
并开始面向一个方向
and started facing in one direction
和吠叫和嚎叫
and barking and howling.
我们有一个陷阱,我们只是设置了小路,
We've got a trap that we set just up the trail,
所以很有可能那个陷阱里有一只动物
so it's quite possible that there's an animal in that trap.
我要把陷阱里的霜和一切都弄掉
I'm getting the frost off the trap and everything
并得到它 - 只是清洁它,
and getting it all -- just kind of cleaning it,
像,一点点
like, a little bit.
然后就是这样 到下一个
then that's it. on to the next one.
空的--这很遗憾,但我们会看到的
empty -- that's a shame, but we'll see.
不是每个陷阱都有动物 那不是现实
not every trap has an animal. that's not reality.
我...
You know, I...
你可以看到一只貂一直在挖什么--
You can see where a marten has been digging out --
在这里打猎老鼠
hunting mice here.
貂在雪地里挖洞
the marten dig all through the snow
进入洞并逮他们的田鼠
to get into the holes and get them voles.
这意味着貂吃田鼠而不是我的诱饵,
That means the marten's eating the voles instead of my bait,
但这也是一个好信♥号♥♥,
but that's a good sign too, you know,
貂有很多食物来源
That there's a lot of food source for the martens.
当你住在这里时,
When you live out here,
你只需立即拿起那样的东西
You just pick stuff up like that immediately.
它只是--这很自然
It just -- it's just natural.
40年前我第一次来到这里时,
When I first came out here 40 years ago,
我会注意到它,
I would have noticed it,
但我不知道那是什么
but I wouldn't have known what it was.
你刚学会,
You just learn that, you know?
自 1974 年以来,我走了太多的路?
have I come a long way since 1974?
我猜
I -- I guess.
我采用的方法
I mean, the way I figure,
我住在这40年了
I've been living out here 40 years,
我还活着
and I'm still alive.
所以,这很好
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表