剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
We're all hungry.
天开始黑了
It's starting to get dark,
所以我们会继续走下去
so we'll just keep on going down the trail
并寻找更多的痕迹
and look for more track.
我每天三小时既快又勤地诱捕,
I trap hard and fast for three hours a day,
努力回到营地
try to be back into camp
天黑前半小时
a half an hour before the light's gone.
有很多危险 很多事情都可能出错
There's plenty of dangers. plenty of things can go wrong.
短短的一天,你匆匆忙忙--快诱捕,快猎杀
with a short day, you hustle -- trap quick, hunt quick.
所以,我要去外面打扫院子
so, I'm gonna go outside and sweep the yard.
好的
okay.
我叫你时,你准备好了吗?
You'll be ready when I call you?
是的,我会--是的,我会做好准备的
yeah, I'll be -- yeah, I'll be ready.
埃德娜把她所有的圣诞礼物都放在家里了
Edna's got all of her christmas stuff in the house.
我只是让她去做 这是她的事
I just let her go at it. it's her thing.
所以,我很喜欢它,
so, I mean, you know, I like a lot of it, you know,
但有时太多了,
but sometimes there's too much, you know?
女孩们在家的时候,
When the girls were home,
他们是帮助我完成所有这些事情的人
They're the ones that helped me with all this stuff.
他们把所有的
They put up all the
而我正在修理坏掉的东西
while I'm repairing things that are broken.
怀念小时候的姑娘们
I miss the girls when they were young,
当他们还小的时候--你知道我的意思--
When they were little -- you know what I mean --
我们什么时候过圣诞节?
When we had christmas?
好玩
It was fun.
他们小的时候,
When they were small,
一架飞机会来带来圣诞礼物
and a plane would come and bring christmas presents.
哦,他们就坐不住了
oh, they just couldn't sit still.
他们只是,欣喜若狂
They were just, you know, ecstatic.
这对他们来说真的很重要,真的很重要
That was really big to them, you know -- really major.
埃德娜总是准备水果蛋糕
and Edna would always have fruitcake.
哦--那是我圣诞节可以送她的一件事,
ooh -- that's one thing I can get her for christmas,
是水果蛋糕,因为她喜欢水果蛋糕--
is a fruitcake, you know, 'cause she loves fruitcake --
忘记了
forgot about that.
我不喜欢,但她喜欢它
I can't stand it, but she loves it.
那里
There.
嗯,艾玛想要一对海狸皮做的一些助猎手套
well, Emma wants a couple beaver for making some beater mitts
适合寒冷天气下的跑狗
for running dogs in cold weather.
进来
come in.
会叫的婴儿
Crybaby.
他们真的很喜欢这个地方
They're really attached to this place.
他们在这里长大
I mean, they grew up here.
好吧,莎拉--这就是她所知道的一切--莎拉
well, Sarah -- this is all she's ever known -- Sarah.
莎拉甚至没有走路,
I mean, Sarah wasn't even walking,
所以,这就是她所知道的一切,所以...
so, I mean, this is all she knows, so...
我知道这将是暂时的
I knew this here would be temporary.
一切都是暂时的,没有什么是确定的,
I mean, everything's temporary, nothing's for sure,
现在他们已经长大了,
and now they're old enough,
他们要出去了
They're going to be going out
她们在这里,挺快的
on their own here pretty quick.
他们正在长大
They're growing up.
它只是过得太快了
It just went by way too quick.
但你期待看着他们自己出去,
but you look forward to watching them go out on their own,
然后,开始,看着他们
and, you know, start, you know, watching them
走自己的路
make their own way.
你期待 - 因为他们对此感到兴奋,
You look forward to the -- 'cause they're excited about it,
同时又担心又紧张
and worried and nervous about it at the same time.
所以,你想看到他们成功,但是...
so, you want to see them succeed, but...
但是你知道什么时候你第一次有孩子并且你抚养他们
but you know when you first have children and you raise them
他们不属于你的,
That they're not yours to keep,
最终他们将拥有自己的生活
and eventually they're gonna have a life of their own
然后出去,所以我认为那是--
and go out, and so I think that's --
我不想说那是孩子能做的最好的事情,但是--
I don't want to say that's the best thing that a child can do, but --
好吧,你的工作是确保
well, your job is to make sure
他们可以自己出去
They can go out on their own.
当他们想自己出去的时候,
and when they want to go out on their own,
我认为这表明你做了一件好事
I think that that's kind of a sign that you did a good thing.
这是一个好信♥号♥♥,他们想自己出去
That's a good sign, of them wanting to get out on their own
体验生活,用他们的生活和东西做他们想做的事
and experience life and do what they want with their life and stuff.
我们还没准备好让他们离开,
We're not ready for them to leave yet,
但是是时候看到一些新的领域了,
but it's time to see some new ground,
看看下一个弯道附近有什么,我猜
see what's around the next bend, I guess.
这就是--就是这样 这就是我们要去的地方
This is -- this is it. this is as far as we're going.
雪泥
slush.
你不会用雪橇机开过去
You wouldn't get across with a snow machine.
你会死的
You'd be dead.
它高出四分之一英里,低了几百码
It's a quarter mile up, a couple hundred yards down.
这里有半英里的溢出
It's a half a mile of overflow right here.
整条河都会这样
It'll be like this the whole river.
这停止了一切
This puts a stop to everything.
你不能陷进去 你不能打猎
You can't trap. you can't hunt.
你不能动
You can't move.
河流也是行走打猎的公路--
rivers are highways for traveling for the game, too --
驼鹿、驯鹿、猞猁--
the moose, the caribou, the lynx --
一切都使用这个公路
everything uses a highway.
如果我有我的飞机,我可以在湖上启停和诱捕
If I had my plane, I could lake-hop and trap.
我一天能在四五个湖设置陷阱
I could trap four or five lakes in a day
然后回到我的木屋
and be back to my cabin.
我是本地化的
I'm localized.
我最好的办法就是等待--
my best thing to do is just wait --
等待它更好地冰冻
wait for it to freeze better.
...当时,
...at that time,
你可能有个人信息
You might have a personal message
发送给朋友或亲人
to send to a friend or loved one.
这是星期六晚上的 “陷阱线细语”
and it's "Trapline chatter" on this saturday evening.
我们今晚唯一的消息
only message we have tonight
给将去科林河上去鲍勃·哈特
is going out to Bob Harte on the Coleen river
来自费尔班克斯的塔利西亚
from Talicia Harte at Fairbanks --
“嘿,爸爸
"hey, dad.
我希望你们今天的飞行一切顺利
I hope you all's flight went well today.
我已经收到了三个请求
I've already got threeish requests
让你在家里完成
for you to finish in the house.
它们是非常小的任务 还有一件事情
They're pretty small tasks. and one more thing.
不知道你搬进来
I don't know about you moving in here,
因为我太挑剔了,但我随时都会带走你的狗
because I'm so persnickety, but I'll take your dog anytime.
晚安,你们 甜蜜的梦”
good night, you all. sweet dreams."
哦那好吧
oh, all right.
嗯,她在想我
well, she's thinking about me.
我总是喜欢收到消息...
I always love getting messages...
...来自她和她的母亲
...from her and her mother.
我的心仍然与我的女儿在一起,
my heart is still with my daughter,
和南希--我的前任
with Nancy -- my ex.
他们是我的家人 他们永远是我的家人
They're the family I have. they'll always be my family.
保持亲近对我来说很重要
It's important for me to stay close.
我不想成为一个一无所有的人,
I wouldn't want to be somebody with nothing,
我有东西
and I have something.
这是我能做的最好的
It's the best I can do.
啊!
ah!
哦,现在你可以感觉到热了 你去吧
oh, now you can feel the heat. there you go.
我们会在这里点燃更大的火
we'll get a bigger fire here.
是的,买♥♥一个大的 是冷的
yeah, get a big one. it's cold.
变大或回家
go big or go home.
莎拉:年底有篝火
Sarah: having a bonfire at the end of the year
一种信♥号♥♥,它有点像--
kind of signals that it's kind of like a --
我猜是一个告别派对,
I guess a going-away party,
并且,在某种程度上,在新的一年里发出信♥号♥♥
and, in a way, kind of signaling in the new year.
是的
ah, yes.
这个篝火,我猜,
This bonfire, I guess,
比其他的有点特别
is a little more special than other ones
因为这可能是我们在这里的最后一个
'cause this could be our last one out here.
你们准备好吃饭了吗? 我们吃吧
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表