剧集 | 卡戴珊家族(2022) | 导航列表
It's just crazy.
我很着迷于梅内德斯弑亲兄弟档的故事
I am so deep
into the Menendez brothers story
想知道所有的实情和细节
and trying to figure out
all of the facts and the details.
他们到底有没有被虐待?
Were they abused, weren't they abused?
What's the real evidence?
具体的证据是什麽?
我现在知道的比较多
Knowing what I know now
and knowing more about life in the media
比较清楚媒体的运作方式
知道他们可能会以特定的角度
描绘这个桉件
and, like, how they could've
portrayed this case in a certain light,
我都看得很透彻
所以一定要知道更多细节
it was, like, all clicking to me
and I just have to know more.
那对兄弟以前週末会来我们家
Those two guys
used to come over to our house
跟你们爸爸打网球
and play tennis
with your dad on the weekends.
有一天他们说
So, one day, they said, um,
"Oh, we have a surprise for Robert.
「我们准备了惊喜给罗伯特
这是他的网球拍
Here's his tennis racket,
we had it restrung."
我们拿去重新穿线了」
因为他的网球拍需要重新穿线
Because he needed
his tennis racket restrung.
我说:「他们真体贴」
And I said, "Oh, that was nice."
只要帮球拍重新穿线
If you had a freshly strung racket,
you had a better tennis game.
打网球就会更顺畅
艾瑞克帮罗伯特的球拍重新穿线
And Erik did that for Robert
and dropped it off.
所以当我听到他们犯桉的新闻
So, when I heard
on the news about the crime,
我好震惊
I was shocked.
比佛利山庄那十年来
I mean, it was something
that just didn't happen
从没发生过那种事
in Beverly Hills during that decade.
我对这个桉件非常感兴趣
I am fascinated with this case for sure.
[♪ upbeat music playing]
(距离约书亚树三小时)
♪ Boom goes the dynamite, here we go ♪
公路旅行,姊妹们
Road trip girls!
诺丝刚传简讯给我
Oh, North just texted me.
你有网路
-"You have Wi-Fi."
-[FaceTime ringing]
诺丝
North.
我们在露营
We're camping! We're camping!
You have service!
我们在露营
你有讯号♥
天啊
[North] Oh my gosh.
我好像都没睡
I don't even know if I slept.
你好像都没睡?
[Kim] You don't even know if you slept?
糟糕,那是时差的关係
Oh no. That is jet lag.
宝贝,你今晚要表演
Bubs, you have a show tonight.
诺丝跟爸爸在中国,他们要一起表演
So, North is in China with her dad
and she's performing with him.
但她还是我的宝贝女儿
But, you know, she is still my baby,
so she calls me for everything.
所以她什麽事情都要打给我
现在早上六点
It is six in the morning. You went to bed
at... at two in the morning, Bubs.
你几点睡觉…
凌晨两点,宝贝,你只睡四小时
You only slept four hours.
我表演前会小睡一下
[North] I'll just take a
power nap before the show.
[laughing] Okay.
好
我还没准备好当妈咪经纪人
I'm not quite ready to be a momager.
在《狮子王》的表演后
Right after The Lion King,
North got offered a project,
有人邀请诺丝参加一个企划
但地点是在伦敦
but it's in London
这表示我必须休假一週
and so I'm like, "Okay, well,
then I would have to take
暂停拍片之类的工作,陪她去片场
"a week off from filming
or whatever it'll be
and go with her on set."
我还是有自己的事业
-I still have a career.
-[cheering]
我在想该不该让我妈妈跟诺丝一起去
I wonder if I should have
my mom go with North.
妈咪经纪人跟妈妈的角色
The, like, momager/Mom role,
I'll always be Mom first.
我永远会把妈妈的角色摆第一
(距离约书亚树两小时)
Everyone's excited for this performance.
大家都很期待这场演出
我们准备好观看直播了
We are-- have our live stream
ready to watch.
你看外面,天啊
Oh, look outside.
Oh my gosh.
看起来好美
Oh, wow, that looks gorgeous.
Is that the city?
那就是市景吗?
你看我和克克要睡哪裡
Look at where Koko and I are staying.
What is this, glamping?
这叫豪华露营吗?
很讚耶
我该睡上铺还是下舖?
Nice.
Should I sleep on the top or the bottom?
妈,你觉得我该用麦克风吗?
Mom, do you think I should use a mic?
你应该用麦克风
I think you should use a mic.
Is Dad using a mic?
爸爸会用麦克风吗?
是谁在你后面?
Who's that behind you?
小圣,嗨
Oh, Sainty! [chuckling] Hi!
有没有搞错?
Like, seriously, you're the one that,
not even a year ago,
你不到一年前
看到我跟孩子们说晚安
就跟我大吵一架
is fighting with me
for saying good night to my child.
结果你还不是跟诺丝讲好几个小时的电♥话♥
And you are on the phone
with North for a couple hours.
-不要跟小孩黏在一起
-好
-Get away from your kids.
-Okay.
好好过自己的生活
Live your [bleep] life.
-出去走走
-你最近对我好坏
-Get out.
-You're such a bitch these days to me.
我要跟女儿视讯,希望你不介意
I'm gonna FaceTime my daughter,
I hope that's okay with you.
我刚才说我们应该活在当下
I was just telling you,
let's live in the moment.
我很好奇你觉得自己有活在当下吗?
I'm just wondering if you think
you live in the moment.
圣特,我告诉你
Guess what, Saint?
我要寄东西给小诺
I gotta-- I'm gonna send something
to S-- to Northy.
之前克罗伊这麽做,被你骂得很惨
This is exactly what
you criticize Khloé for doing.
根本就是五十步笑百步
This is the pot calling
the kettle black, yep.
没错
[North chattering on phone]
欢迎来到博蒙特
[Khloé] Welcome to Beaumont.
[♪ upbeat music playing]
你会来看我表演吗?
Are you gonna come to my show?
在表演开始前十分钟来就好了
Just fly in ten minutes before the show.
在表演十分钟前飞到中国…
Fly all the way to China
10 minutes before--
我愿意为你做任何事情,真的
I would do anything for you,
actually, I really would.
这才叫生活,这可是美食佳餚
[Kris] Now we're livin'.
This is a gourmet meal.
(距离约书亚树一小时)
不可以吃
我们问你要不要吃薯条,你说不要
Don't eat the food.
We asked you if you wanted fries,
-对
-结果看你吃得多开心
-you said no.
-No.
-Now look at you.
-Uh-huh.
好好吃
[bleep], this is good, wow.
金柏莉,过来这裡
Kimberly, get over here.
快来
Get in here... and dip this in.
沾这个吃
她没办法点客房♥服务,电♥话♥上面没有选项
She can't order room service, it
doesn't say on the phone.
拿起来按0
'Kay, try to pick it up and press zero.
Zero usually works in most countries.
大部分国家都是按0
我好饿
I'm just so hungry.
我好辛苦
This is so hard.
那你就一直跟我讲电♥话♥吧
[Kim] M'kay, why don't you
stay on the phone with me.
好
[North] [gasps] Okay.
就算这趟旅行不开心
If the trip doesn't turn out good,
the McFlurry was great.
至少冰炫风很好吃
[♪ upbeat music playing]
剧集 | 卡戴珊家族(2022) | 导航列表