剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
You're losing blood.
你不仅流失了血液
You're losing time.
你还在失去时间
You don't have the strength to take us.
你没有能力带走我们
You don't get a vote, Rose.
没你说话的份 露丝
You're not a part of this family.
你不是我们的家人
You're not a part of any family.
你不属于任何家庭
You're a nothing. You're a bonus.
你什么都不是 你只是个附属品
Then what are you waiting for?
那你还在等什么
Eyes up at the front of the class, kids.
眼睛都看好讲台啊 孩子们
Watch and learn.
好好学着
Count.
数数吧
Go to hell.
下地狱去吧你
He put her on the well.
他把她放到了井上
Andy... please, I know you can fight it.
安迪 求你 我知道你能反抗它
I got to do everything around here.
这里什么都得我来做
One.
一
Two.
二
Three.
三
Four, five, six.
四 五 六
Maybe you'll be accepted,
也许你会被接受
be a part of this family.
成为这个家庭的一部分
Seven.
七
Eight.
八
Nine.
九
Ten.
十
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Andy.
安迪
Welcome to the family.
欢迎加入我们的家庭
Someone's coming.
有人来了
You know what?
告诉你们哦
I decided Truck's gonna go last.
我决定让恰克最后一个走了
You son of a bitch. Language.
你个混♥蛋♥ 别说脏话
Our Father, who art in heaven...
我们在天的父
hallowed be Thy name.
愿你的名被尊为圣
Thy kingdom come,
愿你的国来临
Thy will be done...
愿你的旨意行在地上
...on earth, as it is in heaven.
如在天上
Verity, run!
薇瑞蒂 快跑
Get out! Get out of here! Go!
快出去 离开这里 快走
Verity!
薇瑞蒂
Verity!
薇瑞蒂
This is a fantasy.
这只是幻境
What's wrong with a little fantasy?
有一点小幻想又怎么了
Think about what I'm offering you.
考虑考虑我的你提议
You could have your life back.
你能重新拥有以前的生活
Wash away your sins.
洗清罪孽
My sins are my own, and I take full responsibility
我的罪是我自己的 我会为自己做过的
for everything I've done.
所有事负责
Look at the path you're on.
看看你在走的路
There's a rot in your soul,
你的灵魂有一处早已腐坏
and it's damaging everyone around you.
正在伤害着你身边的人们
How long until you get them all killed?
你还有多久才会害死他们所有人呢
Your partner.
你的搭档
Your family.
你的家人
Your friends.
你的朋友
Rose is already dead.
露丝已经死了
How long before you destroy everything you touch?
你还有多久才会毁掉你所触碰的一切
Father Marcus.
马科斯神父
Are you all right?
你们还好吗
He went after Verity.
他去追薇瑞蒂了
Okay.
好
Where's Rose?
露丝呢
He killed her.
他把她杀了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I-In the well.
她在井里
I got this.
我来
You need to go after V.
你去找薇吧
Just get them off the island.
带他们离开这座岛
You okay? Okay.
你还好吗 我没事
Verity!
薇瑞蒂
Verity?
薇瑞蒂
Verity!
薇瑞蒂
Where are you!?
你在哪里
Verity.
薇瑞蒂
Come on, let's go.
快 我们走
Slowly, slowly.
慢点 慢点
Harper?
哈珀
Come on, we got to go.
快 我们得走了
Harper?
哈珀
Rose?
露丝
Rose, are you there?
露丝 你在那儿吗
Harper. Harper.
哈珀 哈珀
Rose!
露丝
I'll go get the ropes. Rose.
我去拿绳子 露丝
Go. Go, Harper.
快去 哈珀
We're gonna get you out!
我们马上把你救出来
You've got to get out of here.
你们得赶紧离开这里
Please. Run. Run.
快跑 快跑
Don't worry about me, please.
不要管我了
Yeah, that's not happening.
我们不可能丢下你不管的
Okay. Okay, okay.
好了 好了
We're going with you, Rose.
我们带你一起走 露丝
Just hold on and let us pull, okay?
抓住绳子我们把你拉上来 好吗
You have no idea who I am.
你根本不知道我是谁
How long
也不知道
I've been doing this.
我♥干♥这个有多久了
What is it you priests like to say?
你们神父喜欢说什么来着
With ritual and repetition.
这仪式与重复的诵词
The way it's been done
已经延续了
for hundreds of years.
好几百年
The power is in the repetition.
力量便藏匿在这诵词中
And I have so much power.
可我拥有非凡的力量
All those families.
所有的家庭
All those children.
所有的孩子
All those grieving parents.
所有悲痛的父母
You decieved them.
你欺骗他们
No, I gave them what they want
不 我只是给了他们想要的
First Mexican Pope?
第一任墨西哥教皇
I can give you that, Tomasito.
这我可以给你 托马斯
Just ask.
只要你开口
Maybe.
或许吧
Maybe I wanted that a long time ago
或许很久以前的那个我
when I was a very different man.
会想要成为教皇
Do you really want to know what I want?
你真的想知道我想要什么吗
I want to watch you die.
我想看你死
you son of a bitch.
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
All right, hold on.
好了 坚持住
We're gonna pull you out. Come on.
我们拉你上来 加油
That's it.
就是这样
Oh, God.
天呐
Come on, pull!
加油 快拉
Keep going. Pull!
继续加油 拉
Come on.
快
Harper. Rose.
哈珀 露丝
Come on.
快来
Caleb... Caleb, we got her!
迦勒...迦勒 我们把她救上来了
Harper... Caleb.
哈珀 迦勒
Rose!
露丝
Caleb, Caleb.
迦勒 迦勒
Where's Verity?
薇瑞蒂在哪里
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表