剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on The Exorcist...
《驱魔人》前情提要
She is going to find you, you know.
你知道她会找到你的
What about this group in Chicago?
那芝加哥的那个团队呢
If we could get our hands on a demon
如果我们能抓到这样一个
with that level of influence and power...
有着高影响力和力量的恶魔...
Hey, maybe God knows where Caleb went.
也许上帝知道迦勒去哪了
It doesn't work like that.
不是这么操作的
What good is a god that never shows up?
一个从不出现的上帝有什么用
Is that guy a priest?
那人是神父吗
I heard they both are.
我听说他们俩都是
Why are you guys here?
为什么你们会来这里
I think there's something wrong.
我觉得这里不太对劲
I feel it.
我感觉到了
There is work to do here.
但是这里有活要干
You sail? There's this bird's nest on Jarrell Cove.
你出海吗 贾雷尔小湾那里有个兀鹫巢
Strictly offlimits. Maybe some other time.
严禁入内 改天吧
Do you think God led us here? He's not talking to me.
会不会是上帝指引我们来的这里 祂已经不理我了
Well, maybe you're not listening.
或许是你没有认真听
We can be together forever.
我们可以永远在一起
I'm really proud of you.
我真的为你感到骄傲
Is somebody in here?
有人在这里吗
Grace, honey.
格蕾丝 亲爱的
I thought maybe we could take a book outside.
我觉得我们可以拿本书出去读
What do you think?
你觉得呢
What's wrong?
怎么了
Verity? Who are you talking to?
薇瑞蒂 你在跟谁说话
What-what are you doing up here?
你上来这里干什么
You go first.
你先说
Who's Grace?
格蕾丝是谁
What?
什么
What do you...
你在说什...
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
嗯
Because this is... seriously gross.
因为这个...真的很恶心
Is this, like, a Nikki thing?
你是...想小妮了吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I didn't mean to...
我不是故意...
Didn't mean what?
不是故意怎么样
I'm not allowed to grieve for my wife?
我不能悼念我的妻子吗
I'm not allowed to have one place in this house
我就不能在这个房♥子里有一个
that belongs to me?
属于我自己的地方吗
Andy, I'm not... You're not what?
安迪 我不是... 你不是什么
You're not supposed to be here.
你不该进来的
What is happening?
到底怎么回事
No.
不
No.
不
No.
不
No.
不
Where are you going, Daddy?
你要去哪儿 爸爸
You're not real.
你不是真的
You're not real.
你不是真的
You going somewhere?
你要出去吗
Oh, hey.
嗨
I actually thought it would be really fun
我觉得我们所有人
if we all took an overnight camping trip together,
一起去野外露营一定很好玩
as a... as a family.
像一家人一样
Camping? Yeah.
露营 对啊
Really? Truck and Caleb they have...
真的吗 恰克和迦勒有...
they got all this gear last Christmas,
去年圣诞节收到了全套装备
and they've-they've been begging me ever since, so...
从那之后他们就一直求我带他们去 所以...
And-and tonight just seemed to be the right time to do it?
你觉得今晚正适合出去露营
Yeah, I know it's sudden.
嗯 我知道这很突然
It's really sudden, but...
是真的很突然 不过...
The truth is...
事实是...
I asked Nicole to marry me...
我向妮可求婚的那天...
14 years ago... today.
就是14年前的今天
And, uh...
我...
You know you said this place
你之前说这个地方
is practically a shrine to her, so...
对她来说就像个圣殿 所以我...
Okay.
好吧
I get it.
我懂
I do.
真的
But Harper-- she's barely had a chance to settle.
可是哈珀...她还没有适应这里
And I don't want to disrupt that.
我不想影响她
I actually think it would be really good for her
我觉得离开这里一个晚上
to get out of the house for a night.
对她是有好处的
Good for all of us.
对我们所有人都有好处
You've got to be kidding me.
你肯定是在逗我吧
Hi. I don't think we've met.
你好 我们应该还没见过
My name is Father Tomas Ortega.
我是托马斯·奥特加神父
I was hoping to speak with Rose.
我想和露丝说几句话
Rose!
露丝
Creepy annoying priest is back.
又可怕又讨厌的神父回来了
Don't be rude.
不许没礼貌
Father Tomas.
托马斯神父
This is a surprise.
没想到你回来
Is there somewhere we can talk more privately?
有没有什么地方我们可以私下聊几句
This may be a little bit hard for you to hear.
这件事你可能不太容易接受
Especially after how we met.
尤其是在我们那样的相遇之后
You know that Marcus and I are...
你知道我和马科斯是...
Exorcists.
驱魔人
Our job--
我们的职责...
our calling--
我们的使命...
is to protect people, families,
是保护人们 家庭
from the terrible evil that preys on this world.
不受在世上横行的恶魔的伤害
Well, in my experience, people don't need the Devil's help
以我的经验来看 人们不需要恶魔的帮助
to be horrible to each other.
就能对同类刀剑相向
What exactly are you getting at?
你到底要说什么
Have-have you noticed anything unusual?
你有没有注意到什么不对劲的事情
Anyone behaving out of character?
有没有谁的举动不太正常
It's, uh... it's hard for me to say.
我...我也很难说
I've only spent a few days here.
毕竟我只来了几天
Maybe if I could speak to some of the kids?
我能跟孩子们谈谈吗
I respect what you do, Father.
神父 我尊重您的事业
They're strong, but they are susceptible.
他们很坚强 但他们也容易受影响
Yes, II understand... Particularly Harper.
是的 我明白 尤其是哈珀
We just got done convincing her
我们才刚刚让她相信
that demons don't exist.
恶魔并不存在
I can't let you put her through that again.
我不能让你再带她经历这一切
This is completely different.
这次的事情完全不同
I really appreciate everything you've done for her.
我感谢你们为她所做的一切
I'm sorry. I...
抱歉 我...
I really think you should go now.
我真的觉得你该走了
Let me guess--
我猜猜...
thought about it and nothing sounded better
想了一想 觉得没什么能
than seeing that nest?
比看到那个窝更好
You seem to know these islands pretty well.
你似乎很了解这些岛屿
Anything unusual spring to mind--
有没有想到任何不寻常的
historical oddities,
历史怪象
violent crime?
暴♥力♥犯罪
Bar fight violent, or, uh,
酒吧寻衅那种还是...
Glenn Powell violent?
格伦·鲍威尔那种
Who's Glenn Powell?
格伦·鲍威尔是谁
Back in the '50s, lived on,
上世纪50年代
north side of Nachburn.
住南查博恩北边
A normal guy, good job.
一个平凡人 有份好工作
Then one day,
然后有一天
for no reason at all, kills his wife and kids.
他莫名其妙地杀害了自己的妻子和孩子
Except for his oldest daughter--
除了他的大女儿...
she was at a slumber party on the mainland.
她当时去了岛外参加睡衣派对
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表