剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
Tell me more about her, Andy.
多跟我讲讲她 安迪
The thing that looks like Nikki.
那个像小妮的东西
When did she come to you for the first time?
她第一次来找你是什么时候
Think hard.
使劲想
It will try to hide this memory from you.
它会试图掩藏你的这段记忆
Find it.
找到它
I say screw it.
去它的吧
Social Services is working you to the bone.
社会服务局就是在压榨你
Let's play hooky, drive over to Yakima,
咱就啥也别管了 开车去雅基瓦吧
drink some local wine till we talk funny.
喝它个不醉不归
What is it?
怎么了
So, there's this girl...
有个女孩...
I haven't been able to place her.
我还没地方安置
She's been through some stuff, it'd make your hair turn white.
她经历的事情 谁都无法承受
But, God, she's amazing.
可是她很厉害
She's smart-- she's scary smart,
聪明...聪明地令人害怕
and she's ballsy as hell.
而且还非常勇敢
She sounds familiar.
听上去很像我认识的人
I want to bring her here.
我想让她来这里
I think she needs us, Andy.
我觉得她需要我们 安迪
And I think I need her, too.
我觉得我也需要她
Well, this is, uh...
这可是...
it's a big step.
很大的改变
I know.
我知道
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I think you're incredible.
我觉得你太棒了
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 没错
Does this miracle kid have a name?
这个神奇的孩子有名字吗
Verity.
薇瑞蒂
"Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord
"死在主的怀里的 获得了恩赐
that they may rest from their labours."
"使他们可以从劳动中得到休息"
Amen.
阿门
I-I can do it.
让我来吧
No, stop.
等等
That's not how you do it. You're...
不是这么来的 你...
you're... you're supposed to scatter them.
你应该把骨灰撒开的
I-I did.
我撒了啊
You just dumped the whole thing.
你明明就是全倒出去的
What did he do?
他做了什么
He put Mom in the garden.
他把妈妈撒在了花圃上
Andy, I-I'm sorry.
安迪 我很抱歉
There's no right way.
没有哪种方式是对的
There's no right way. You guys did a great job.
根本就没有对的方法 你们已经很棒了
Now, all of you, come here.
你们都过来
Come here.
过来
Verity. Ver... Verity.
薇瑞蒂 薇...薇瑞蒂
Come here. No. Come here. Get off.
过来 停下 过来 放开我
Get off of me. It's all right, it's all right.
离我远点 没事的 没事的
It's all right.
没事的
I know.
我都懂
Love you, Mom.
妈妈 我爱你
Saint Euphemia. Pray for us.
圣尤菲米娅 为我们祈祷
Saint Lucy. Pray for us.
圣露西 为我们祈祷
Marcus.
马科斯
Andy. Andy, listen to my voice.
安迪 安迪 听我的声音
Can you hear me?
听得到吗
Andy, there's something inside you.
安迪 你的身体内有别的东西
You can feel it, can't you?
你能感觉到 对不对
It's cold.
我好冷
Yes.
没错
And it's got its filthy hands wrapped around your memories.
它在用它肮脏的手遮盖你的记忆
It lies, Andy.
它会说谎 安迪
It twists.
会歪曲事实
You don't have to do this alone.
你不必一人承受
Let us help.
让我们帮你
I can't.
我不能
It's too strong. No, no, no.
它太强大了 不不不不
It just wants you to feel like that,
它是想让你这么认为
'cause that's what miserable little pissant schoolyard bullies do.
因为那些可悲的无人挂齿的小流氓都是这样
They make you feel weak and small.
他们会让你感到虚弱和渺小
But you've fought monsters before, I know you have.
但你曾与恶魔斗争过 我知道的
Every single day you're out there, fighting for those kids.
每天你都挺身而出 为那些孩子们而战
Keep fighting.
那就继续战斗
Tell us how it first came to you.
告诉我们它是怎么找上你的
Please, keep looking.
拜托了 继续去找答案
We can unravel its work, but we have to know where to start.
我们可以打败它 但我们得知道该从哪下手
Andy, stay with me.
安迪 别走神
Listen to my voice.
听着我的声音
Andy, listen to my voice.
安迪 听我的声音
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Truck's baseball uniform was getting seriously rank.
恰克的棒球制♥服♥臭死了
I figured you could use some fresh sheets while I was at it.
想说你可以趁这功夫换床新床单
We're almost out of detergent,
我们的洗衣液快用完了
but I can make a run after class.
但我可以放学去买♥♥
If you want.
如果你需要的话
Yeah. Thanks, V.
好 谢谢 薇
Thank you.
谢谢你
Did she say anything?
她说过什么吗
Before?
在那之前
Not to me, no.
没跟我说过
It's so stupid, she wasn't even sad.
这太荒唐了 她也没在为什么事难过啊
It's not about being sad, kiddo.
这跟难不难过没有关系 孩子
Depression's a disease.
抑郁症是一种病
And when you don't ask for help...
如果你不向他人寻求帮助...
Yeah? And what if she was asking this whole time,
是吗 可如果她一直在寻求帮助
and no one was listening?
却没有人理会呢
Andy. Andy.
安迪 安迪
The first time it came to you, what form did it take?
它第一次找上你的时候 是什么样子
Remember. Remember.
记起来 记起来
Remember.
记起来
It's okay, Andy.
没事的 安迪
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Grace.
我是格蕾丝
Hi, Grace.
你好 格蕾丝
I'm Andy.
我是安迪
I know, silly.
我知道 傻瓜
Why are you sad?
你为什么难过
I lost my friend.
我失去了我的朋友
I could be your friend.
我可以做你的朋友
What's that you got there?
你手里拿着的是什么
My mask.
我的面具
I get scared sometimes.
我有时候会被吓到
I don't like going outside.
我不喜欢出去玩
Is that right?
是吗
Can you help me, Andy?
你能帮帮我吗 安迪
I can try.
我可以试试
Maybe I can help you, too.
或许我也能帮你
I'd like that.
乐意之至
Fight it, Andy.
反抗它 安迪
You have to fight it.
你必须反抗它
Wait, Grace.
别走 格蕾丝
Grace. Grace.
格蕾丝 格蕾丝
Grace?
格蕾丝
Grace?
格蕾丝
Grace?
格蕾丝
Boo.
嗨
Nikki.
小妮
Hey, you.
你好呀
My Andy-bear.
我的安迪乖乖
What have they done to you?
他们对你做了什么
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表