剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
No, we're here to say good-bye,
不是 我们是来告别的
and thank you for what you've done for Harper.
感谢你们为哈珀所做的一切
Where are you headed next?
你们接下来要去哪儿
Wherever the work takes us.
看哪里有工作要做吧
What kind of work is that?
什么样的工作
You two don't strike me as the missionary types.
我觉得你们可不像是什么传教士
They're exorcists.
他们是驱魔人
For real?
真的吗
It's 'cause my mom thought I had a demon in me.
因为我妈以为我被恶魔附身了
She was crazy.
她是个疯子
Is that true?
这是真的吗
Yes.
是真的
We're exorcists.
我们确实是驱魔人
So, you... fight demons.
那你们...会打恶魔
On occasion.
偶尔吧
Sorry, I don't mean any disrespect.
抱歉 我不是不尊重你们
The whole thing just sounds a little 14th century.
可是这件事听起来就像旧时代的封建迷信
Not a believer, I take it?
我猜你肯定不信教吧
I'm a psychologist.
我是心理学家
I believe the human brain
我相信人类的大脑
is a wonderful and complicated piece of machinery.
是个既神奇又复杂的机械工具
And that primitive civilizations
而原始文明
struggled to understand how that machine worked,
无法理解大脑是如何运作
so they came up with metaphors
所以才想出来一些暗喻
to explain concepts that were just out of reach.
来解释我们无法解释的现象
You know, I used to think the exact same thing.
我以前也是这么认为的
And what changed your mind?
那是什么改变了你的想法
I saw a demon for myself.
我亲眼见到了恶魔
Well, that's convenient for you.
这理由还真是妙
The rest of us just see the damage
我们其他人只能看到
caused by your belief system.
你们的宗教造成的创伤
Isn't that the basis for the "Conversion Therapy"
这不就是你父母送你去的那个
that your parents sent you to, Verity?
"转换治疗"的原理吗 薇瑞蒂
"Exorcise your sins"?
"驱逐你的罪孽"
"Pray the gay away"?
"靠祈祷把你变直"
Don't drag me into this.
别把我牵扯进来
Do you think that my daughter has a demon in her, Father Tomas?
你是觉得我的女儿被恶魔附身了吗 托马斯神父
Because some of your colleagues in the Church certainly did.
毕竟你们教会的有些同事是这么认为的
They were wrong.
他们错了
And I am sorry.
我很抱歉
Perhaps we should just leave your daughter out of this.
也许我们不应该把你的女儿牵扯进来
Yes.
没错
I agree.
我同意
Of course. I'm sorry, Verity.
当然 对不起 薇瑞蒂
I shouldn't have done that.
我不该这么说的
I guess I'm feeling a little overprotective.
我可能是有一点保护欲过强了
I just want to make sure that this house remains
我只是想让这个家对我的孩子们来说
a safe space for my children.
一直是个安全的地方
Yeah, of course.
当然
We only want the same thing.
我们的想法一致
Poor Maria Walters.
可怜的玛丽亚·沃特斯
All that wealth and power, and yet...
拥有那么多的财富和权力 可是却...
we could smell the cancer inside.
我们能闻到她体内的癌症
She's terminal now.
她现在已经是晚期了
Worthless.
没有价值了
Sounds like you found the perfect match, then.
听起来你是找到了完美伴侣
The conspiracy inside the Church.
教会内参与密谋的人
You're going to give us names.
把名字告诉我们
Am I?
是吗
You were a match for me.
你本来是我的伴侣
It's not too late to change your mind, Father.
现在改变主意还不算太晚 神父
And why would I do that?
我为什么要改变
Because you've lost the war.
因为你已经输掉了战争
The Office of Exorcism is gone.
驱魔办公署已不复存在
There's very few of your kind still left.
像你们这样的驱魔人已所剩无几
You should tell us what we need to know.
告诉我们我们想知道的事
I have nothing for you.
我没什么可说的
So sorry.
真抱歉
The conspiracy has little use for a rotting socialite.
这场密谋根本无法改变一个将死的社会名流
They abandoned me months ago. Oh.
他们几个月前就把我抛弃了
Torture, is it?
是想折磨我吗
How terribly exciting.
真是令人激动啊
Hey, how you doing, sunshine?
你还好吗 小公主
Everyone's sad.
大家都很伤心
I miss Truck.
我好想恰克
Yeah.
是啊
Of course you do.
你当然会想他
Hey, I've got a question for you.
我有个问题想问你
Have you seen anything...
你最近有没有...
unusual around the house?
在这房♥子里见过什么奇怪的东西
You can tell me.
你可以告诉我
No one's gonna get in any trouble, I promise you.
没人会惹上麻烦 我向你保证
Not in the house.
不是在这栋房♥子里
But...
是...
last night...
昨天晚上...
in the woods...
在树林里
What did you see?
你看到了什么
I didn't see anything.
什么也没看到
I heard something.
但我听到了
A voice.
一个声音
What did it say?
它说了什么
My name.
我的名字
Do you think it's the Island Witch?
你觉得是岛上女巫捣的鬼吗
I've got it on good authority
我有充分的证据证明
there's no such thing as Island Witches.
根本没有岛上女巫这回事
Just your little old imagination.
是你这个小傻瓜胡思乱想
You started an exorcism on Harper,
你对哈珀实施了驱魔
even though she wasn't possessed?
尽管她没有被附体
Yes. I...
没错 我...
I made a hasty judgment.
是我太草率了
Uh, usually, we have more time to confirm a demon's presence.
通常我们会有更多时间来证实恶魔的存在
But the fact remains, you were wrong.
但事实证明 你们错了
You said you typically take measures
你说你们通常会采取一些手段
to confirm a demon's presence?
来证实恶魔的存在
We look for certain signs.
我们会寻找某种迹象
Uh... aversion to the sacred.
比如说 对神圣充满厌恶
Knowledge the possessed person is incapable of having.
了解被附体的人才会知道的事情
Also, the ability to speak a language or languages
还有 能说一种或者好几种他们
that they don't know. Hmm.
不会的语言 是吗
That's funny, I always picture, um...
有意思 我一直觉得会是...
spinning heads and levitating bodies.
旋转的脑袋和飘浮的身体
Sorry.
抱歉
No, only in some cases,
不 那只是在个别情况下
and only at the end.
而且只会是在晚期的时候
When it starts, possession's very subtle, little things--
刚开始的时候 附体的症状非常微妙
changes in demeanor...
比如举止改变...
...loss of control.
行为失控
That must make your job difficult.
那一定会给你的工作增加难度吧
Mm... not really.
其实不然
Sooner or later, the demon always makes a mistake.
恶魔迟早都会露出把柄
When did you start fostering kids?
你什么时候开始收养小孩的
Oh, it's hard to believe,
应该很难相信
but I-I guess it's been about six years now.
不过到现在应该已经快六年了
Was it difficult?
难吗
Was what difficult?
什么难
When you first took in the kids.
你第一次领养孩子回家的时候
It was an adjustment.
凡事有个适应过程
You know, you add three kids in a span of a year...
在一年的时间里领养三个孩子...
And it's harder knowing they're not really yours.
知道他们不是自己亲生会更不容易吧
They're ours the second they walk through that door.
从他们踏进家门的那一刻 他们就是我们的孩子
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表