剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
We always made sure they knew that.
我们一直在告诉他们这一点
We?
我们
Nikki and I.
我和小妮
We made the decision together to become parents.
我们一起决定成为他们的父母
What, 'cause you couldn't have kids of your own?
因为你们不能生孩子吗
No.
不是
Because we worked with abused kids every single day,
是因为我们每天都在和被虐儿童打交道
and we saw that there weren't enough homes to go around.
知道没有足够多的家庭能领养他们
Oh, so... you love them like they're your own flesh and blood?
所以你们就像爱亲生骨肉那样爱他们
Of course we do.
当然
Even the one you abandoned to psychiatric care?
哪怕是被你抛弃在精神疗养中心的那个孩子
Truck needed help that we couldn't provide.
我们没法向恰克提供应有的帮助
What the hell is this?
这是在做什么
Hey, talk to me, Andy, not her.
跟我说 安迪 别跟她说
I'm talking to you.
我在说啊
And I want you out... Careful, now.
我希望你们... 别大意
Just because I brought in outside help
寻求外界的帮助并不代表
doesn't mean I don't care, Mr. Keane.
我不关心他 基恩先生
Anyone else for a refill? Yes, please.
还有谁要续杯吗 好 谢谢
What are you doing?
你们在做什么
I didn't ask you here to question his parenting.
我不是让你们来质疑他的教养方式的
We are trying to provoke an emotional response.
我们是想激发一种情绪反应
Well, you got one.
那你们成功了
You force the possessed to lose control,
你迫使被附体人失去控制
you force the demon to manifest.
就能迫使恶魔现身
Yeah, and if you're wrong,
可如果你们错了
then you're just attacking an innocent man.
那你们不过是在伤害一个无辜的人
That's a chance I'm willing to take.
我们愿意冒这个险
Mr. Keane?
基恩先生
Thanks.
谢谢
Rose?
露丝
Yes, please.
好 谢谢
Father?
神父
Thank you.
谢谢
You all right?
你还好吧
Yes.
还好
Everything okay?
你没事吧
Yes, uh...
没事...
Excuse me.
抱歉
You know, I actually do admire what you've done here.
我其实挺敬佩你做的这些事
I lost my parents at a young age, and...
我很小的时候就失去了父母...
the system can be cruel.
寄样系统有时很残酷
You've sacrificed a lot for these kids.
你为那些孩子牺牲了很多
Part of being a parent.
这是做父母的本分
Ever wonder how your life would have turned out
你有没有想过 如果没有收养他们
if you hadn't taken them in?
你的生活会是什么样子的
No, but I'm wondering why you're asking me these questions.
没有 但我在好奇你为什么问这些问题
Is that Italian?
这是意大利语吗
"In the house of the shoemaker, there are no shoes."
"在制鞋匠的家里 是没有鞋子的"
Meaning what?
什么意思
Did you seek counseling after your wife died?
你在妻子死后有没有进行过心理疏导
How I grieved is absolutely none of your business.
我怎么处理悲痛与你无关
What about the kids?
那孩子们呢
What about them?
他们怎么了
They loved Nicole, didn't they?
他们很爱妮可 不是吗
Of course they did.
那是当然
Bunch of kids, the middle of nowhere,
一群孩子 住在荒山野岭
no one to talk to.
没人可以交流
Must have been difficult, dealing with your grief.
处理起悲痛来肯定很难
We had each other.
我们有彼此
I found this upstairs.
这是我在楼上找到的
It's a funny thing to keep around,
没想打你会留着这么奇怪的东西
an old rock.
一块旧石头
What's its significance?
它很重要吗
There's no significance.
没什么重要不重要的
It's just a rock.
只是一块石头而已
Why do you keep staring at it, then?
那你为什么一直盯着它看
Why do you keep asking me these questions?
你为什么不停地问我这些问题
Do you blame yourself for your wife's death?
你觉得你妻子是因你而死的吗
What?
什么
Well, there must have been warning signs.
当时肯定有过预兆
Okay, that's enough.
好了 够了
Which means either you missed them, or you ignored them.
也就意味着你要么就是没注意 要么就是忽视了
Andy, sit down.
安迪 坐下
Sit.
坐
Down.
下
I want you out of my house.
请你们离开我家
That's not gonna happen.
不可能
Yes, it is.
照他说的做
This is not what I agreed to.
我同意的可不是这样
You knew about this?
你知道这件事
I told you. She put them up to this.
我跟你说过了 是她叫他们来的
She's been against us from the beginning.
她从一开始就在跟我们作对
You came to me with your concerns
你们来找我诉说你们的忧虑
and I went along with it.
而我信了你们
I trusted you.
我相信了你们
I invited you in for the sake of the kids.
我请你们来是为了孩子们
Because if there was just a chance...
因为哪怕只有一丝的可能性...
I'm not going to sit here
我不会坐在这里
and watch you attack a grieving father.
看着你们攻击一位仍在悲痛的父亲
Fight it.
抵抗它
If you care about your children...
如果你在乎那些孩子
If you want to keep them safe...
如果你想让他们安全
Please, Andy, fight it.
求你 安迪 抵抗它
I'm calling the police.
我要叫警♥察♥了
That won't be necessary.
没有这个必要
We're leaving.
我们这就走
Marcus...
马科斯...
Marcus.
马科斯
We can't leave them.
咱们不能放他们不管
Of course not, but we have to go.
当然不能 但我们必须得走了
If we're stuck in the back of a police car, they have no chance.
要是被困在警车后座 我们就彻底没机会了
What now?
那现在怎么办
We circle back, keep an eye on the house,
我们绕回去 盯紧房♥子
wait till the lights go out, then we take him by force.
等着灯灭了 然后就直接抓走他
He won't leave without a fight.
他是不会毫无反抗的
Just get him away from the kids, that's all that matters.
只要能带他远离孩子就行 这才是最重要的
Yeah.
好
You saw something back there, when you froze up.
你刚才愣住的时候看到了什么
Another echo.
另一个回响
You were right.
你说得对
I should have listened to you.
我应该听你的话
These visions, they're not a gift.
那些幻想 它们不是天赋
They're a curse.
而是诅咒
Your curse led us to this family.
是你的诅咒带领我们找到了这家人
If it weren't for you, everyone in that house would be dead.
如果不是你 那房♥子里所有人都可能会死
You have no idea what it's like.
你不知道那是什么感觉
Then tell me.
那就告诉我
I'm here for you, Tomas.
我会帮你的 托马斯
Will you pray with me?
能和我一起祈祷吗
This pain can end...
这痛苦可以终结...
if you give us what we came for.
只要你给我们想要的
You come all this way for naught.
那你们算是白跑一趟了
I wouldn't say that.
我可不会这么说
Last chance.
最后一次机会
No, it's your last chance.
不 这是你的最后一次机会
Join me, Devin.
加入我 德温
Take me in,
接受我
and I'll show you eternity.
我会让你看到永恒
Thanks, but I'll pass.
谢谢 但还是算了
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表