剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on The Exercist...
《驱魔人》前情提要
Who’s Grace?
格蕾丝是谁
You should be careful, Daddy.
你应该小心点 爸爸
Anybody home?
有人在家吗
Have you noticed anything unusual?
你有没有注意到什么不对劲的事情
If we could get our hands on a demon
如果我们能抓到这样一个
with that level of influence and power...
有着高影响力和力量的恶魔...
There's something wrong with me, Rose.
我好像出了问题 露丝
You know you can tell me anything.
你知道你可以把所有事都告诉我
Nikki.
小妮
Hello, Andy.
你好 安迪
You've made quite a mess.
你把这里搞得真乱
This had potential.
这幅画本来很有潜力的
But I can start over.
但我可以重新画
Where's Grace?
格蕾丝去哪里了
You sent her away.
你把她送走了
But you don't need her anymore.
你不再需要她了
Now you have me.
现在你有我了
This isn't real. This, uh...
这不是真的 这...
This isn't real.
这不是真的
This...
这...
Do I feel real?
我的感觉像是真的吗
Where'd they take Truck?
他们把恰克带去哪里了
To a psychiatric ward,
去精神病院了
for kids.
专门给小孩的
For how long?
要去多久
I don't know.
我不知道
Till he's ready to come home, I guess.
大概要到他能回家吧
He's not coming home. He's going straight to juvie.
他回不来了 他会直接进少管所
Caleb.
迦勒
Look, Andy's gonna figure something out.
安迪会想办法的
Sure about that?
你确定吗
Harper.
哈珀
Come on, Harper. Don't dawdle.
快点 哈珀 别磨蹭了
Andy's expecting you all home.
安迪在等你们回家
Harper.
哈珀
I thought you'd be happy to see me.
我还以为你看到我会很开心
A-Are you scared?
你是在害怕吗
No.
不是
Then why do you keep pulling away,
那你为什么一直在抗拒
when this is everything you've ever wanted?
这明明是你一直最想要的
I think I'm losing my mind.
我觉得我快疯了
It's okay.
没事的
It's me.
是我
Andy, you in here?
安迪 你在吗
I got the kids.
我把孩子们带回来了
I have to... Of course you do.
我得... 去吧
Go.
快去
You left me.
你离开了我
How could you leave me?
你怎么能离开我
Hey, you don't have to worry anymore.
你不需要再担心了
I will never leave you again.
我再也不会离开你了
Where the hell have you been? I've been waiting for hours.
你去哪儿了 我等了你几个小时了
There is no time to waste. Last night, in the house...
没时间浪费了 昨天晚上那栋房♥子...
You went back?
你回去了
I specifically told you not to...
我特别告诉过你不要...
I know what you told me, but they're in danger.
我知道你跟我说了什么 可他们有危险
What did you see?
你看到什么了
There was a presence in the house.
那屋里有恶魔
I could feel it.
我能感觉到
I went upstairs to the attic. It is... some studio.
我去了阁楼 好像是个...画室
Andy's wife, she was a painter before she killed herself.
安迪的妻子 她在自杀前是个画家
Tomas...
托马斯...
Tomas.
托马斯
Tomas.
托马斯
Tomas, look at me. Focus on me.
托马斯 看着我 集中精神
Just stay here. Tomas.
留在这里 托马斯
You okay?
你还好吗
Just tell me.
告诉我
Tell me what you saw.
告诉我你看到了什么
And in the attic, I found a rock.
在那间阁楼里 我找到了一块石头
When I touched it, I...
我碰到它的时候 我...
I saw death.
我看到了死亡
Children.
孩子
So many of them.
好多孩子
All of them killed by someone they loved.
全都被他们爱的人给杀害了
Who knows how long these demons have been on those islands?
谁知道这些恶魔在那些岛上待了多久了
Hundreds of years, thousands.
几百年 几千年
Using them as...
把它们当做...
Hunting grounds.
猎场
How are you doing?
你在做什么
I don't like it here.
我不喜欢这里
The other kids are scary...
其他的孩子都好吓人...
and the pills make me sleepy all the time.
那些药也让我一直犯困
When can I come home?
我什么时候可以回家
We're-we're looking into options for you.
我们在帮你想办法
Hopefully, we'll know soon.
但愿能尽快知道
Does Verity hate me?
薇瑞蒂恨我吗
No. No, no, she doesn't.
不不不 她不恨你
Do you hate me?
那你恨我吗
What?
什么
No, of course not, buddy.
我当然不恨你
Well, can you tell Verity that I'm real sorry?
那你能告诉薇瑞蒂我真的很抱歉吗
I-I... I-I didn't want to hurt her.
我...我不想伤害她的
She made me.
是她逼我的
Who made you?
谁逼你的
The person in my head.
我脑子里的那个人
He's got an evaluation now.
他得去做评估了
I don't want to be here. I want to go home.
我不想待在这里 我想回家
Andy?
安迪
Just try to hang in there. Okay?
尽力坚持住 好吗
Come on.
来吧
Don't hate me, Andy. Please don't hate me.
别恨我 安迪 求你别恨我
The detention order will expire in a couple of days,
拘留令过几天就会失效了
but I have some other options
不过我有几家
for some short-term facilities that can take him.
短期住所可以让他先去住
They have beds dedicated to kids with special needs like Truck.
他们有专门为像恰克这样有特殊需求的孩子们准备的床位
What about the others? What do you mean?
那其他人呢 什么意思
Verity. Shelby. Caleb. Harper.
薇瑞蒂 谢尔比 迦勒 哈珀
You and I both know there's no way my home stays open,
你我都清楚在发生了这样的事件之后
not after an incident like this.
他们不可能再住在我家了
Well, you know what? No decision has been made yet,
别着急 现在我还没有收到任何决定
but I can tell you that kind of negative thinking
但我可以告诉你这种消极的想法
isn't going to help us resolve the situation.
是不会帮我们解决问题的
I don't think I'm being negative.
我可不认为我这是消极
I think I'm seeing things pretty clearly.
我觉得我已经把事情看得很透彻了
Truck said something in his head made him do it.
恰克说是他脑子里的什么东西逼他那么做的
Was it you?
是你吗
I didn't do anything, Andy.
我什么都没做 安迪
These kids are the way they are.
是这些孩子自己的问题
Sometimes they're unfixable.
有时候他们就是无药可救的
I thought I could...
我以为我可以...
handle it after I lost you.
在失去你之后 掌控好一切
That I could protect them. You did.
以为我能保护他们 你做到了啊
No.
我没有
I tried.
我努力了
I tried so hard.
我是那么的努力
In the end, I just let everyone down.
可最后 我却让所有人都失望了
I just couldn't do it alone.
我自己一个人真的做不到
Hey. You're not alone.
你不是一个人
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表