剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on The Exorcist...
《驱魔人》前情提要
You can't battle the demon inside.
你不可能在自己的内心击败恶魔
Once you let that thing in your head,
一旦你让它进入了你的思维
you're giving it access to your hopes,
它就会知道你的希望
your fears, your darkest secrets.
你的恐惧 以及你最黑暗的秘密
This could be the key to saving her.
这可能是救她的关键
If we find a way in,
如果我们找到入口
we find a way to drive the demon out.
我们就能找到驱魔的方法
Show yourself to me.
现出原形吧
Cindy?
辛迪
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Your wife's a very sick woman.
你妻子病得很重
She isn't sick.
她没生病
She lost a child.
她是失去了孩子
I got you.
有我在
Okay, get out of my house. Go to school.
行了 都快走吧 去上学
Oh, remember, Rose is coming tonight at 6:00.
记住 露丝今晚六点来
Good to see you. Me too.
很高兴见到你 我也是
I'm sorry about Nicole.
妮可的事情请节哀
I'm just here to do a formal assessment.
我只是来做一个正式评估
I need to spend some time with these kids.
我需要和这些孩子们相处一段时间
It's a test. And when you pass, you're one of us.
这是个测试 等你通过了 你就是我们中的一员
Count to ten.
数到十
One... Not cool.
一... 这样不好
I wasn't gonna let him do it.
我又没打算真让他做
Caleb?
迦勒
Stay right there, Caleb.
待在那儿别动 迦勒
One...
一...
The Morning Star sends his greetings.
晨星送来了他的问候
And I send mine.
而我来送我的
Bad news.
坏消息
What other kind is there?
难不成还能有好消息
Word of your investigation has reached the tribunal.
仲裁庭听说了你的调查
They insist on hearing your evidence presently.
他们坚持现在就要了解你的证据
It's still being assembled.
我还在收集
We're not ready.
我们还没准备好
A paranoid man would say that is precisely the point.
一个多疑的人会说这正是原因
As I've already mentioned,
我已经说过
the conspiracy is vast and well-hidden.
其中阴谋极为广泛且隐蔽
We all know the symptoms of demonic possession.
我们都知道恶魔附身的症状
But many in the Church do not recognize
但很多教会无法识别
the second phase of possession,
附身的第二阶段
an irreversible phase called integration,
名为"结合"的无法逆转的阶段
the permanent fusion of the demon and the human soul.
恶魔与人类灵魂的永恒融合
We know what integration is.
我们知道"结合"是什么
Yes.
好
But do you know they walk among us,
但你知道他们就在我们身边吗
invisible?
只是隐匿了形迹
I have reason to believe that the integrated
我有理由相信结合者
have infiltrated every level of the Church.
已经深入了教会的各个层级
Even here in Rome.
即使是在罗马这里
Bring in the cardinal.
带枢机主教进来
You look well, Father Bennett.
你看起来不错嘛 班内特神父
Cardinal Guillot,
古洛特主教
you have been accused of demonic possession.
你被指控为恶魔附身
Not possession, integration.
不是附身 是结合
You've had your turn.
刚刚已经给你机会说了
I apologize for asking,
抱歉我要问您
but have you experienced any such... symptoms?
您有出现过这些...症状吗
Do you count arthritis?
关节炎算吗
I came to you
我带着
with proof of a plot against the Holy Father.
有人密谋谋害教皇的证据去找你
And what did you do?
你做了什么
Put a bag over my head.
拿个袋子套住了我的头
Slit my wrist.
割了我的腕
Left me to bleed out in a room with a demon for company.
让我在一个有恶魔的房♥间流血而亡
Enough! Sir, slander like this will not stand.
够了 先生 我们无法接受这样的诽谤
Please, he has been subject to great stress.
别这样 他最近压力太大了
He was responsible for the Pope's security.
他本该负责教皇的安全
A failure like that
这样的失败
weighs heavily on a man.
对他来说是个重担
I know what you are.
我知道你是什么
Must I prove myself to you?
我非要向你证明自己吗
Unless you'd like to bless it yourself?
除非你想亲自为它祈福
And that will not be necessary, Cardinal.
您不需如此 主教
Please, continue.
请继续
A votre santé.
干杯[法语]
Was there anything else?
还有什么
We're very sorry for having wasted your time.
很抱歉耽误了您的时间
Va bene.
好吧[法语]
Non ti preoccupare.
没事的[法语]
You are right about one thing--
有一件事你说对了...
there is a conspiracy against the Church.
确实有人密谋对教会不利
But it was perpetrated by a single rogue priest.
但那只是一个恶劣神父搞的鬼
Dishonored. Excommunicated.
我们剥夺了他的圣誉 将他驱逐出了教会
A man who tried to assassinate the Holy Father
他曾试图谋害教皇
and killed one of our brothers.
还杀害了我们的一个兄弟
Tell me, Father Bennett,
告诉我 班内特神父
where is Marcus Keane?
马科斯·基恩人在哪里
How long was I out?
我昏迷了多久
It's been a while.
挺久的
Where is she?
她在哪里
Well, rise and shine.
早上好啊
Where did you take her?
你们带她去了哪里
Hospital, of course.
当然是医院
What does that matter?
你问这个干啥
'Cause unless you untie me immediately,
因为如果你不立刻给我松绑
every single person at that hospital,
那所医院里的每一个人
starting with your cousin and ending with Cindy, is gonna die.
从你的堂兄到辛迪 都会死
And it ain't gonna stop.
永远不会结束
Creepy.
真吓人
You're wasting your time with them.
你跟他们讲道理就是在浪费时间
What do you think I've been doing?
你觉得我刚刚都在干嘛
Well, clearly,
很显然
I don't know what you've been doing, do I, Tomas?
我根本不知道你都在干嘛 不是吗托马斯
Good morning!
早上好
Hey.
嗨
Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.
抱歉 我没想吓你
No.
我没事
It's so quiet out here.
这里太安静了
Well, no teenagers running around.
没有跑来跑去的孩子当然安静
How'd you sleep? Was, was the room too bright for you?
你睡得好吗 房♥间会不会太亮了
No. No, not at all. Thank you. Good.
不 完全没有 谢谢 那就好
Thinking about putting a couple more kids in that room.
我想多安排几个孩子住进去
So the incident last night...
昨晚那件事...
It was a complete anomaly.
非常反常
The fact that it happened while you were here is...
你在的时候发生这种事...
Right, I know.
没错 我知道
that said, the situation is...
但是我想说
it's still worrisome.
现状还是挺让人不安的
Caleb's fine. He wasn't hurt.
迦勒没事 也没受伤
Right. Thank goodness.
是的 谢天谢地
But this whole island, you don't think it's...
但你不觉得这个岛有些...
just a little unlikely that a visually impaired child
一个视力受损的孩子
just happens to wind up here
有可能自己
on some rotted well cover?
跑到一口枯井上吗
What are you getting at, Rose?
你想说什么 露丝
I'm just trying to understand what happened.
我想知道究竟发生了什么
Caleb.
迦勒
Caleb, come on. I need to get inside.
迦勒快开门 让我进去
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表