剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on The Exorcist...
《驱魔人》前情提要
And there were others that also took unnecessary risks.
也有一些人在冒不必要的风险
All of them paid for it,
他们全都为此付出了代价
because that's what happens
这就是让黑暗
when you let the darkness inside.
走进内心的下场
You hate the fact that He chose me and not you.
你怨恨祂选择了我 而不是你
That performance Cardinal Guillot put on
古洛特主教为仲裁庭
for the tribunal, pure pageantry.
表演的那出戏不过是空有其表
He is protected.
他有人保护
Caleb told me you took him out to the well.
迦勒告诉我是你把他带到了井那里
Apparently, you left him on the well by himself.
显然你把他一人留在那口井上面了
You believe this?
你信了
If you file this report, you jeopardize our entire home.
一旦你提交报告 就会破坏我们的家庭
There are still those loyal to the cause,
还有一些人忠实于这项事业
even if their methods are somewhat disagreeable.
即便他们的手法并不能完全让人认同
The Vatican's been compromised.
梵蒂冈已经彻底腐坏了
They'll be looking for you.
他们会去找你
How do I get in touch with you? You don't.
我要怎么联络你 你不需要联络我
Where are we going?
我们要去哪儿
I've got a place in mind.
我已经想好了一个地方
We beseech you and your legion to rise
我们恳求你和你的军团崛起
and walk among us.
与我们同行
Star of morning.
晨星
Vocare Pulvere.
恶魔
Vocare Pulvere. Pulvere.
恶魔 恶魔
Welcome, brother.
欢迎你 兄弟
I have a surprise for everyone.
我给大家每人都准备了一个惊喜
Please.
请
The almond tart.
杏仁挞
You almost want to give thanks to God.
会让你想要感谢上帝
It's said that the reason cats climb
人们说猫往上爬是因为
is so they can look down on other animals.
它们想俯视其他动物
It's also why they hate birds.
所以它们憎恨鸟
Brothers.
兄弟们
We've climbed high,
我们爬得很高了
and soon, we'll look down on the rest of the world
不久之后 我们就能俯视整个世界
and begin the task of remaking it.
开启重塑世界的征程
Cardinal.
主教
Cardinal Guillot.
古洛特主教
Verity swears up and down
薇瑞蒂一直在发誓
that she was not the one that took you to the well.
不是她带你去的那口井
And you believe her?
你相信她
Yes, I do.
我信
So I'm a liar.
那我就是骗子了
Caleb, I didn't say that.
迦勒 我没这么说
What I said was I thought you were maybe sleepwalking.
我说的是我觉得你可能是梦游了
Look at Truck. He gets upset,
你看恰克 他一不开心
he goes walking, he wakes up, he doesn't know where he is.
就会梦游 等他醒来的时候都不知道自己在哪儿
It's like he's having a bad dream.
就跟他做了一个噩梦似的
It wasn't a dream.
那不是梦
Verity was there; she held my hand.
薇瑞蒂就在那里 是她牵着我的手
Verity's your sister. Foster sister.
薇瑞蒂是你的妹妹 寄养妹妹
Do you really think
你真的觉得
that she would leave you in danger like that?
她会任由你身处险境
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, I do.
可我知道
Are you guys done yet?
你们聊完了吗
Just about.
快了
Tell-tell him why you're always cleaning your eyes.
告诉他你为什么总是洗眼睛
So I don't give people dirty looks.
这样我就不会给人臭脸了
That's good stuff.
这个梗好
You guys should take this on the road.
你们把这个一块儿带上
Think about what I said, okay?
想想我说的 好吗
Okay.
好
Verity.
薇瑞蒂
Verity, wait.
薇瑞蒂 等等
Wait. What?
等一下 干嘛
I'm...
我...
I'm sorry I came at you like that.
很抱歉我之前那样指责你
I got a little carried away and...
我有点控制不了自己...
Carried away?
控制不了自己
I'm just trying to get to the bottom of all this.
我只是想知道这件事到底怎么回事
Okay? We're under so much stress, all of us.
好吗 我们都承受了很大压力 所有人
My only stress is that my foster dad
我唯一的压力就是我的养父
thinks I tried to murder my own brother.
认为我想杀了我哥哥
That's not what I s...
我不是那个意...
Don't let anybody go in the woods.
别让任何人走进那片树林
We talked about this last night, Shelby.
我们昨晚谈过这件事了 谢尔比
No, there's something out there.
不 树林里一定有鬼
It was a lamb.
那只是一头羊而已
Just a lamb with birth defects.
一头有生理缺陷的羊
It happened. It's not an omen.
这事常有 不是什么预兆
No, no, no. It's just what nature does sometimes.
不是这样的 大自然有时候就是会这样
Andy, you weren't there.
安迪 你没在现场
All right? I felt it.
你知道吗 我感受到了
Do you know what happens to our house
你知不知道我们这个家会怎么样
if Rose catches you smearing blood all over our front door?
如果露丝抓到你往咱家前门上抹血
Do you know what happens?
你知道会怎么样吗
Andy, I was trying to protect us.
安迪 我是想保护我们
Your faith is important to you and I...
你的信仰对你来说很重要 我...
and I appreciate that,
我觉得这很好
but let's stick to prayer, okay?
但我们只祷告就够了
It's easier to clean up.
更容易清理
Get ready for school.
准备准备上学吧
You're up early.
你起得可真早
Yeah. Got to head into town, deal with this case.
是啊 得去镇里处理一下这个案子
Coffee?
喝咖啡吗
Yes, please.
好啊
So, um, you should know
我想告诉你
that I will not be filing a report on Caleb.
我不会提交关于迦勒的报告
Really?
真的吗
What changed your mind?
什么改变了你的想法
What you said last night.
你昨晚说的话
That and the agency will probably view it
除此之外还有服务部可能会把这看作
in the worst possible light.
一起恶劣事件
I don't want that to color the assessment.
我不想这件事影响到你们的评估
I appreciate it.
谢谢你
But, uh, Andy, it doesn't matter what I tell them.
不过安迪 我跟他们说什么并不重要
It's still state law that group homes must be run
州法律要求集体家庭必须由
by at least two people.
至少两人共同管理
I don't know a way around it.
我不知道你能怎么蒙混过关
One battle at a time, I guess.
一步一步来吧
I mean, you could just move in.
你可以搬进来
I mean, we have the space.
我们还有地方
Sweet dreams.
做了个好梦吧
Where are we?
我们在哪里
Here.
这里
So much for keeping a low profile.
我们不能再保持低调了
Bennett would have our guts for garters
班内特要知道我们这样冒险
for taking a risk like this.
会弄死我们的
Now, this friend of yours from the diocese,
你在主教教区的朋友
the deacon, you trust his judgment?
那位助祭 你相信他的判断吗
All I know is he took one look at this girl and called me.
我只知道他看了这个姑娘一眼就给我打了电♥话♥
And the risk doesn't matter?
冒的险也无所谓吗
Mrs. Graham.
格雷汉姆夫人
My name's Marcus Keane.
我是马科斯·基恩
I was told you'd be expecting us.
听说你在等我们
You're not a priest.
你不是神父
Not anymore, no.
现在不是了 对
But this is my associate, Father Tomas Ortega.
这位是我的助手 托马斯·奥特加神父
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表