剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
We're exorcists...
我们是驱魔人
...not executioners.
不是刽子手
I know a priest
我认识一个
in Chicago who would beg to differ.
在芝加哥的神父 肯定不同意你的说法
Slit his throat from ear to ear.
你把他的喉咙整个撕开了
What's he talking about?
他在说什么
It was an integrated demon; it left me no other choice.
那个恶魔已经完成结合了 我没有别的选择
There's always a choice.
你永远都有别的路可选
Every kill I've made, every finger on the trigger,
我每杀一个人 每动一次扳机
every hand closing around a little throat,
每掐住一个喉咙
it all came down to that one choice.
最终都只剩下那一个选择
That's what makes it all so tasty.
所以这一切才如此令人欣喜
Don't listen to it.
别听他的
I'm not.
我没有
You act like Brother Simon was the first,
你装作西蒙神父是你杀的第一个人
but his is not the face you see when you close your eyes.
可他却不是你每晚闭上眼就会看到的那张脸
Where are yeh, Marky-boy?
你在哪里 小马子
I know you're in here.
我知道你在里面
My dad was a mad dog.
我爸就是条疯狗
I did what needed to be done.
我只是做了必须要做的事
You tell yourself that.
你就继续自欺欺人吧
But your mum were long dead,
可你妈早就死了
and the door right there.
门就在那里
You could have run.
你完全可以跑的
You could have gone for help.
你可以去寻求帮助
You chose to take that gun off the wall.
可你却选择从墙上拿下那把枪
That's why it haunts you.
所以你才忘不掉
Not because you regret it, but because you enjoyed it.
不是因为你后悔 而是因为你很享受
It makes you wonder if that violence in your heart
这件事让你开始怀疑暴♥力♥是不是
was always there.
一直藏匿在你心底
Or if it gets passed from one generation to the next.
还是一代一代传下来的
You know something?
你知道吗
You're the first one that ever got that right.
你是第一个说对了的人
Lucky me.
我可真幸运
My question is,
我的问题是
why is it still here?
它为什么还在这里
It failed to kill the family,
它没能杀死他的家人
it knows it can't beat all three of us,
它知道它无法打败我们三个人
so why hasn't it left?
它为什么还没离开
Because of Andy.
因为安迪
He's trapping it inside the body,
他把它困在了他的身体里
holding it in place until we kill it.
拖住它 好让我们杀死它
So then we honor his last request.
那我们就满足他的最后一个愿望
Destroy the demon while we still have a chance.
趁我们还有机会的时候毁灭这个恶魔
But you're talking about murder.
可你是想杀死他
We don't have time to finish the exorcism.
我们没有时间完成驱魔
And Andy can't keep holding that thing back forever.
安迪也没办法把它永远拖住
It will escape. There is another way.
它会逃脱的 还有一个办法
We offer something it wants even more.
我们给它它更想要的东西
Bait.
诱饵
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
The demon let me in once before.
那个恶魔曾经让我进入过内心
The only way it's going to release its hold on Andy
只有更好的寄主出现
is if a better host comes along.
它才会放过安迪
You've said it yourself--
你自己也说过了
there's no higher prize than an exorcist.
驱魔人是最好的奖赏
You're talking about a suicide run.
你这说的可是自杀
I am talking about saving Andy.
我说的是救安迪的命
Andy's still in there.
安迪还在那里面
I saw him, I spoke with him.
我见过他 我和他说过话
Even if there's a chance we can save him...
只要有意思可能能够救活他...
You let that thing inside your head,
你让那个东西进入你的大脑
you're not coming back out.
你就再也出不来了
...even the slightest chance, we have to take it.
哪怕有一丝可能 我们也要抓住它
You taught me that, Marcus.
这是你教我的 马科斯
We go to the ends of the earth. We bring them back.
我们要用尽全身气力 救他回来
Nothing else matters.
其他的都不重要
It'll take your soul, Tomas.
它会夺走你的灵魂的 托马斯
It'll destroy you.
它会摧毁你的
It was my fault Andy escaped.
安迪的逃脱是我的错误
It was my fault I let the demons in.
让恶魔进入大脑也是我的错误
I need to make things right.
我要纠正我犯下的错误
What, by throwing your life away?
就靠放弃自己的性命吗
My life belongs to God.
我的生命属于上帝
It has always been in His hands.
上帝才能决定我的生死
I don't want to lose you.
我不想失去你
Then bring me back.
那就把我救回来
No, this is madness.
不行 这简直是疯了
Just let him do it.
让他做吧
Tomas, stop. He's not worth it.
托马斯 别这样 他不值得
Don't listen to her, priest.
别听她的 神父
It's just you...
这里只有你...
and me.
和我
You can feel it, can't you?
你能感觉到的 对不对
Scratching at the back of your mind.
一直在你脑后挠
Like little claws, skritch, scratch.
就像小爪子一样 一下一下地挠
Waiting to come in.
等待着进入你的大脑
All you have to do is say the word.
你只需要说出那个词
You want me?
你想要我吗
Come and get me.
那就来抓我啊
Andy.
安迪
We have to hurry.
我们得抓紧时间了
It won't be gone long; it never is. Come on.
它不会走太久的 它们总是会很快回来 快
To the bedroom. The bedroom.
去卧室 卧室
Every time I kill it, it comes back a little stronger.
每次我杀死它 它就会变得更加强大
We're getting you out of here.
我们会带你出去
No.
不行
I can't leave.
我不能离开
People are dead, Father.
已经有人死了 神父
Russ and Colleen, Harper's mom.
罗斯和科琳 还有哈珀的妈妈
Because I brought this thing into our lives.
都怪我把它带入了我们的生活
I let it hurt Rose...
我让它伤害了露丝
and the children.
还有那些孩子
How am I supposed to live with myself?
我该如何自处
How can they ever forgive me?
他们怎么可能会原谅我
You might be surprised.
那你可能就要惊讶了
If I leave...
如果我离开...
the demon runs...
恶魔跑了...
...with some other family.
就会去伤害其他的家庭
We have to kill it.
我们必须杀死它
Father.
神父
If this goes wrong... No, no, no, it won't.
如果我有什么不测... 不会的
But if it does...
但如果真的发生...
...I want you to take back a message
我希望你能帮我给孩子们
for the kids.
带句话
Say what you have to say.
你想说什么就说吧
You could have stopped him.
你本可以阻止他的
You don't know my partner.
你不了解我的搭档
I know you're wasting his talent.
我只知道你是在浪费他的才能
God sent you an atom bomb,
上帝给了你一枚原♥子♥弹♥
and you're trying to turn him into a surgeon's scalpel.
你却想把他变成医生手中的手术刀
Thing about bombs, they explode,
炸♥弹♥这种东西 会爆♥炸♥
destroying themselves and everything around them.
毁灭自己以及周围的一切
Only if we're not there to protect him, show him the way.
那只是因为我们没在身边保护他 指引他
What do you think I've been doing?
那你觉得我一直以来都在做什么
The old way doesn't work anymore, Marcus.
以前的方法已经不管用了 马科斯
How long does it take to save a single soul?
拯救一个灵魂要用多长时间
Weeks. Months.
几周 甚至几个月
And in that time, the enemy takes a hundred more hosts.
在这个期间 敌人可以再占据一百具躯体
I'm aware. Are you?
这我知道 是吗
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表