剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
Hi.
你好
Please, come in.
请进
Is this your daughter?
这是你女儿吗
Harper, yes.
对 她叫哈珀
You have no idea how many times I've gone to the Church.
你们都不知道我去了多少次教堂
Thank God somebody finally listened.
谢天谢地终于有人听到我的祷告了
I-I didn't know what else to do.
我不知道该怎么办
Well, we're here now.
我们来了
Why don't you tell us what's happening.
跟我们讲讲事情的经过吧
Harper has been perfectly healthy her whole life.
哈珀一直都非常健康
Six months ago, everything changed.
六个月前 这一切都变了
At first, it was little things.
起初只是一些小征兆
Fighting with teachers, with me.
和老师 和我吵架
I thought she was acting out because of the divorce
我因为这是她为了我和她爸的离婚在发泄怨气
and her father moving overseas,
她爸现在搬去了国外
but then she...
但之后她...
started seeing things.
开始出现幻觉
Like what?
比如说
An imaginary playmate she had when she was a child.
看到她童年时幻想的玩伴
Where is Harper now?
哈珀现在在哪里
She's upstairs.
在楼上
In her room.
她的房♥间里
You study for the history test?
准备好历史考试了吗
Sure did.
当然了
Then where was the Declaration of Independence signed?
那么《独♥立♥宣言》是在哪里签署的
At the bottom of the page.
页面下方
You're gonna fail.
你肯定得挂科
She's sleeping.
她在睡觉
Thank God.
感谢上帝
Do you?
是吗
Really?
真的吗
Does it matter?
有关系么
It might do, yeah.
或许有
Well, as Harper's gotten worse,
哈珀情况逐渐恶化
faith is the only thing that's holding me up.
信仰成为我唯一的支撑
I... believe that there is something
我相信有什么东西
that's taken over my little girl,
夺走了我女儿的心智
and it's doing everything in its power to destroy her.
它正在想尽办法摧毁我女儿
What kind of something?
什么样的东西
It's, um...
就是...
unclean.
不干净的东西
I don't know how else to describe it.
我不知道该怎么形容
Tell me you're here to send it back to Hell, where it belongs.
告诉我你们是来赶它回地狱 它的真正归属
Yes, of course.
当然
Possibly.
可能吧
There are aspects to possession
在进行驱魔之前
that have to be catalogued
我们需要鉴别
before an exorcism can be granted.
她是否出现了被附体的症状
That's right. Yes.
没错
Like what?
比如说
speaking in tongues,
说方言
foreign languages.
说外语
Abilities beyond the ordinary.
拥有超乎寻常的能力
Having impossible knowledge.
了解到不可能知道的事
You mean like this?
你说像这样吗
Harper drew that three weeks ago.
这是哈珀三周前画的
That thing inside my daughter,
在我女儿身体里的那个东西
it knew you were coming.
知道你们要来
You know Chris Manuel’s story?
你知道克丽丝·曼纽尔的故事吗
About her daughter's possession?
她女儿被附体的事
We're familiar with it.
我们很熟悉
I've read it many times.
我读了很多次
It's the only comfort I have,
这是我唯一的慰藉
knowing I'm not alone.
知道我并不孤独
Mom?
妈妈
I'm here, sweetheart.
我在这里 宝贝
I'm here.
我在这里
Hello, Harper.
你好 哈珀
My name's Marcus, and this is Tomas.
我是马科斯 这位是托马斯
Hi.
你好
No needles.
我不要打♥针♥
No, no, no, we're not doctors.
我们不是医生
We just want to talk.
我们只是来和你聊聊
Your mum's been telling us your story.
你妈妈把你的故事告诉我们了
She thinks we might be able to help you.
她觉得我们应该能帮你
You can't help.
你们帮不了我
Well, I don't know about that.
这可说不好
We've done this before,
我们之前做过这件事
and we're pretty good at it.
做得还挺好的
Your mum tells me you've got an imaginary friend.
你妈妈说你有个幻想朋友
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
Tobias.
托拜厄斯
Can I see Tobias?
能让我见见托拜厄斯吗
No one can see him.
没人能看到他
No one except you.
除了你
What does Tobias look like?
他长什么样
Is that him?
这个是他吗
Yes.
没错
Ain't much of a looker, is he?
长得不太好看吧
You're a good artist, you know.
你很有艺术天赋
My partner looks a bit podgy.
我搭档看着有点矮矮胖胖的
Is my nose really like that?
我的鼻子真是那样吗
Can you make Tobias come out?
你能让托拜厄斯出来吗
To say hello to us?
跟我们打个招呼
He-He's hiding.
他藏起来了
Where?
在哪儿
Behind my tongue.
在我舌头后面
And when he gets mad,
他发怒的时候
that's when his teeth come out.
他就会伸出他的牙齿
Right. Let's have a look at the old toad.
那我们就来瞧瞧这只老蛤♥蟆♥
What do you say?
你说怎么样
Open wider.
再张大点
Guess he's not home.
我想他不在家
Or maybe he knows my secret.
或许他知道我的秘密
I've got a weakness for frogs' legs.
青蛙腿是我的软肋
Harper. It's coming.
哈珀 开始了
Hold her down.
按住她
It's coming!
开始了
Harper!
哈珀
Tomas.
托马斯
For a priest, you seem to have a problem with sacraments.
作为一名神父 你好像不太喜欢圣礼
Who are you?
你是谁
You should know.
你应该知道吧
Caro sent you to find me.
卡罗派你来找我的
I've been coming here for three days.
我已经来了三天了
And you haven't taken communion once.
而你却从来没有领过圣餐
Why's that?
为什么
Maybe I didn't feel worthy.
也许我觉得我不配
Well, one way or another,
无论如何
you shall be healed.
你的灵魂会痊愈
Le corps du Christ.
基♥督♥之身
Le corps du Christ.
基♥督♥之身
Amen.
阿门
Le corps du Christ.
基♥督♥之身
Amen.
阿门
Your turn.
该你了
Le corps du Christ.
基♥督♥之身
Amen.
阿门
Caro was arrested.
卡罗被捕了
I'm sure you've heard.
你肯定已经知道了
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表