剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on The Exorcist...
《驱魔人》前情提要
What you've done here is extraordinary.
你在这的工作做得很出色
You've brought the entire community together.
你让整个社区团结一致
You did that.
你做到了
Don't think the church hasn't noticed.
别以为教会没注意到
Tara, can you deposit
塔拉 明天一早
this check first thing tomorrow morning, please?
你能去把这张支票存入账户吗
Since when do we get six-figure checks?
我们竟然收到了六位数的支票
Where's Verity?
薇瑞蒂在哪儿
She forgot some book over at Russ and Colleen's.
她把书落在罗斯和科琳家了
You're in charge.
这里你来负责
You let a demon into your head, Tomas.
你让恶魔进入了你的大脑 托马斯
Evil leaves a mark. It stains.
邪恶会留下印记 会留下污迹
Now every thought that you have,
现在你的每个想法
every decision that you make is compromised.
每个决定都被污染了
Though war break out against me, I will be confident.
虽然兴起刀兵攻击我 我必仍旧安稳
Hey, kiddo.
你好啊 孩子
St. Michael...
圣米迦勒
Pray for us.
为我们祈祷
St. Joseph... Pray for us.
圣约瑟夫 为我们祈祷
St. Rafael... Pray for us.
圣拉斐尔 为我们祈祷
Oh, Tomas...
托马斯...
Tomas?
托马斯
Tomas, I need you to wake up!
托马斯 快点醒过来
Angels and archangels...
所有天使及大天使长...
Pray for us. St. Joseph...
为我们祈祷 圣约瑟夫
Pray for us.
为我们祈祷
Tomas, fight it.
托马斯 反抗它
No. Fight it!
反抗它啊
The light of God surrounds us.
上帝之光辉环绕着我们
The love of God informs us.
上帝之仁爱告知我们
The power of God protects us.
上帝之力量保护我们
Tomas.
托马斯
What are you doing, Tomas?
你在做什么 托马斯
You promised you would help me.
你发誓你会帮助我的
You can't leave me here.
你不能把我丢在这里
No.
不
This is not right.
不能这样
No.
不
You're not going anywhere.
你哪都不能去
Bishop! There you are.
主教 你在这里
Tara?
塔拉
I-I'm... I'm not supposed to be here.
我...我不该在这里的
You said the same thing last year
去年他们想让你升职的时候
when they offered you this promotion, remember?
你也说的同样的话 还记得吗
You wanted to run off and become an exorcist.
你想离开这里去做驱魔人
No, no, no.
不不不
No, that's not how it happened.
事情不是这样的
Imagine all the things you would have lost.
相信你本可能会失去的一切
You're the youngest bishop in 20 years.
你可是近20年来最年轻的主教
Look at this church you built.
看看你建造的这间教堂
All the people that depend on you.
有那么多人依赖你
This is where you belong.
这里就是你的归属
Tomas, think of the congregation.
托马斯 想想那些会众
Keane? Marcus Keane?
基恩 马科斯·基恩
Father Ortega?
奥特加神父
The Vatican is not your enemy.
梵蒂冈不是你的敌人
We're here to talk. Just to talk.
我们是来跟你交涉的 没别的目的
If you are in trouble, we can help.
如果你有困难 我们可以帮你
Is anybody up there?
有人在楼上吗
Harper?
哈珀
Sit down, Rose.
坐下 露丝
Dad, please.
爸 别这样
Andy, no. Stop!
安迪 不要 住手
Leave her alone.
离她远一点
I'm sorry, Rose,
我很抱歉 露丝
but I'm not gonna let you break up my family.
可我是不会让你拆散我的家庭的
See?
看见没
She's alive.
她还活着
She's fine.
她很好
Everybody's fine.
大家都很好
Rose?
露丝
Rose. Please...
露丝 别这样...
Andy...
安迪
...now!
就是现在
So, where are we going? Home. Where else would we go?
我们要去哪儿 回家啊 还能去哪儿
Caleb! All right, I'm closing the door.
迦勒 好了 我要关门了
Caleb!
迦勒
Buckle up, you guys.
大家都系好安全带
Oh, it's so good to see you.
见到你可真是开心
You all right?
你还好吗
I know I look terrible, but, um...
我知道我看起来不咋样 可是...
I'm doing much better, thanks to Marcus and Tomas.
我现在好多了 多亏了马科斯和托马斯
And, um...
还有...
God.
上帝
Well, Andy, what are you doing here?
安迪 你来这里干什么
I'm here to take you guys home. Get in the car.
我来带你们回家啊 快上车吧
Why-why didn't Rose come to get us?
那怎么露丝没来接我们
'Cause I got a lot to apologize for...
因为我必须要当面向你们...
in person.
道歉
And I wanted to tell you--
我想告诉你们...
tell all of you--
告诉你们所有人
this is over.
一切都结束了
Okay?
明白吗
I'm not gonna hurt anyone anymore.
我不会在伤害任何人了
It's time to put this family back together.
是时候让这个家重回正轨了
Come on, get in the car, Shelby.
快点上车吧 谢尔比
Monsignor Tomas.
托马斯阁下
In the name of the Father,
以圣父
the Son and the Holy Spirit.
圣子以及圣灵之名
The Lord be with you.
我主与你们同在
And also with you.
也与你同在
Please be seated.
请就坐
Andy, what are we doing here?
安迪 我们来这里干什么
What was it like?
那种感觉怎么样
It was... hell.
很痛苦
Having to sit and...
束手无策
watch while that thing...
只能看着那个东西...
hurt my family.
伤害我的家人
The people I love.
我爱的人
The demon...
那个恶魔...
it's gone, right?
已经走了 对吗
Hmm.
嗯
What do you think, Harper?
你觉得呢 哈珀
I think you killed my mom.
我觉得你杀了我的妈妈
Yeah, I did, didn't I?
是啊 确实是这样
But listen, did you ever think that maybe your mom
不过 你有没有想过 也许你妈
was the evil one?
才是那个坏人
And that's why God brought her to me?
所以上帝才把她送到我的面前
You can be mad all you want,
你想生气尽管生
but if you think about it,
但如果你仔细考虑一下
God killed your mom.
其实是上帝杀了你妈
Not me.
不是我
Andy, Andy...
安迪 安迪...
Whatever's going on with you, we can help you, all right?
不管你是发生了什么 我们都可以帮你的
We can get you the help you need.
我们可以帮你得到你需要的帮助
Time to go.
该走了
You guys.
大家伙
It's gonna be fun.
肯定会很好玩的
Lock your doors. Lock your doors, quick.
把门锁上 快把门锁上 快
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表