剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
What exactly are you asking?
你到底想说什么
We can't save Andy if we can't reach him.
如果我们不能和安迪对话 就救不了他
Right now, he can't tell the difference
现在他并不能分辨
between fantasy and reality.
幻境和现实的区别
We need him to remember who he's fighting for.
我们得让他记起来他在为谁而战
No. We're running out of options.
不行 我们别无选择了
You think I'm gonna put the children
在孩子们目睹了他的所作所为后
in the same room as him after what they saw?
你觉得我还会让他们共处一室吗
Not all of them, no.
不用让所有的孩子都来
Maybe just one of them.
一个就行了
You think that's what Andy would want?
你觉得安迪会希望这样吗
Using one of his children as bait?
拿他的孩子当诱饵
We are losing him, Rose.
我们快失去他了 露丝
I'll do it.
我来吧
Verity...
薇瑞蒂...
I'm not gonna spend the rest of my life wondering
我才不要花费一生的时间去想
if there was something I could've done
当初我是不是可以做些什么
to help him fight this thing.
来帮他渡过这个难关
I'm not asking for permission.
我不是在征求许可
From either of you.
不管你们同不同意
I'm doing this.
我都要帮他
Hey. Morning.
嗨 早上好
Going to Andy's.
我要去安迪家
I heard he had, uh, pneumonia.
听说他得了肺炎
The kids are staying at the neighbors.
他的孩子都暂住在邻居家
That's right, yeah.
没错
Must be one hell of an infection to call in a couple of priests.
他的病情一定很严重 才会找两位神父来帮忙
Ex-priest.
前神父
You want a ride?
要我送你一程吗
Have no power over her.
我对此无能为力
Lord, send her aid from your holy place.
居于圣所的主 请你帮帮她
Lord, heed my prayer.
主 请听听我的祷告
Marcus...
马科斯...
Hey, there you are.
你终于醒了
My little church mouse.
我的教堂小老鼠
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
Please.
别这样
Just... let me...
就让我...
It's my fault, just let it take me.
这是我的错 让它带走我吧
Now you're being insulting.
你这就是在侮辱人了
I-I've never lost a single soul,
我从没有放弃过一个灵魂
I ain't about to start with you, am I?
我也不会放弃你的
There's this, um...
华威有一个
this knees-up little country pub near Warwick.
很小的乡村酒吧
There's a podgy lad who plays the guitar.
那里有个小胖子弹吉他
I swear, it feels like he's strumming your rib cage.
就跟在弹你的胸骨一样
Let's skive off for a couple of weeks.
咱们去玩几周吧
Soak ourselves inside out with cider.
喝果酒喝到饱
You thought you were getting away with something,
你以为你能逃脱责难
didn't you?
对不对
Never broke your vows.
你没有打破誓言
Not technically.
至少严格意义上没有
How were you gonna end it anyway, huh?
你准备怎样了结这一切
Were you gonna run away with her,
你是准备跟她私奔吗
Casanova?
大情圣
We'll dance until they kick us out.
我们可以跳舞跳到被赶出去
A-And when they kick us out,
等他们赶我们出去
we'll-we'll dance in the alley till the sun comes up.
我们就在小巷里跳舞直到天亮
I owe you thanks, priest.
我要向你道谢 神父
Made her ripe for the picking.
让我这么容易下手
And when you get tired, Mouse,
你要是累了 小老鼠
I'll put you on my back,
我就背起你
and I'll dance us all the way home.
我们一起跳着舞回家
God is jealous.
上帝很嫉妒
And greedy. Mouse.
也很贪婪 小老鼠
But I'm not.
可我不是
Just let her love you, Father Marcus.
让她爱你吧 马科斯神父
My gift to you.
这是我给你的礼物
Oh, what have I done?
我都做了些什么
Mouse...
小老鼠
Please forgive me.
请你原谅我
So, um, what's really going on in there, Marcus?
那栋房♥子里到底怎么回事 马科斯
Is there anything I can do?
有什么我能做的吗
Just trust me when I say
你就相信我吧
that we're doing everything we can.
我们在尽一切努力
I do. Trust you.
我相信你
But when this is all over, whatever it is you're doing,
但等这一切结束 不管你在做什么
you and I are gonna open up a bottle of bourbon
咱俩都要打开一瓶波本威士忌
and have a long, long talk.
然后来次促膝长谈
You think I'm sticking around after this, then?
你觉得我完成这件事之后还会留下来吗
You don't have to stick around. We could get in the truck,
你也可以不留下来 咱们可以坐上卡车
go for a drive, see where we land.
一路开车 看看终点会是哪里
Sounds so...
听起来真...
normal.
正常
You say that like that's a bad thing.
你说的好像这是坏事似的
What about my work?
那我的工作呢
Retire?
退休
Thank you, Peter.
谢谢你 皮特
For everything.
为了所有的事
You're not up for this.
你还没准备好
I'm fine.
我没事
Remember,
记住
anything it says to you, it's the demon talking.
不管他说什么 都是魔鬼说的
It's not your dad.
不是你的爸爸
Yeah, okay.
好的
The important thing is to keep your guard up.
一定要保持警惕
The demon'll look into your heart,
魔鬼会看透你的内心
use whatever it can find against you.
使用一切可能的手段来对付你
Let the damn thing try.
让它尽管放马过来
Hello, Verity. Hi.
你好 薇瑞蒂 你好
Don't get too close.
别靠太近
Hey, Andy.
嗨 安迪
They said I could see you.
他们让我来见你
Can you hear me?
你能听到吗
No, I don't think you should.
你不应该过去
I have some things
我有些事
that I need to tell you...
需要跟你说...
if you're in there.
如果你还在那里面
And I think you are.
我觉得你是在的
You took me in...
在别人都不愿意的时候
you and Nikki,
是你和小妮
when no one else would,
你们收养了我
because you believed in me.
因为你相信我
"Believed in you..."
"相信你"
Poor Verity still doesn't understand.
可怜的薇瑞蒂还是不明白
We took you in for the paycheck.
我们收养你只是为了钱
That's not true.
那不是真的
When they find your body, frozen in some alley,
等人们在某个小巷里发现你冻僵的尸体
needle marks in your arms, they'll say,
看到你手臂上的针孔 他们会说
"She never had a chance."
"她从不可能有未来"
'Cause that's what happens to little girls that nobody wants.
"因为没人要的小孩都是这个结果"
Trash becomes trash.
垃圾终归是垃圾
Okay.
好吧
That's enough. Give her a chance.
够了 给她个机会
I'm not going to stand here... I can do this.
我不会站在这里... 我能行的
Verity?
薇瑞蒂
It's me, Nikki.
是我 小妮
Mom.
妈妈
Do you want to know what went through my head
你想不想知道我在走进河里的时候
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表