剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
Now, Peter-- he never misses a chance to show off.
彼得总是想着出风头
He sees Jesus walking across the water
他看到主在水上行走
and he says, "You know something,
便说 "你知道吗
I bet I can do that."
"我肯定也能做到"
And so Jesus tells him,
主告诉他
"Get out of the boat, start walking."
"那你便下船吧 走过来"
Sorry, guys. Uh, can you hear me?
抱歉 你们能听到我说话吗
Is this thing working? Can you hear me, guys?
麦克风没问题吧 你们能听到我说话吗
No? Okay.
听不到 好吧
So...
言归正传...
Peter starts walking across the water,
于是彼得开始在水面上行走
he's having a great time,
他走得很开心
waving to everyone.
还跟大家挥手
Except, again, this is Peter we're talking about.
但是你们想想 这可是彼得呀
And what does he do?
他做了什么
He looks down.
他往下看了
What do you think happens next?
然后你们猜他怎么了
That's right, Luis.
没错 路易斯
He drops like a rock.
他就像块石头一样沉下去了
Just like that.
就是那样
And then Jesus grabs his arm,
主伸手拉住了他
tosses him back into the boat and he says,
把他扔回船上 并说
"What's wrong with you?
"你怎么回事"
"I said you could walk on water.
"我说了你可以在水上行走"
Why didn't you believe me?"
"你为何不信我"
It's okay to have doubt.
我们有疑惑没关系
It's okay to have questions.
有所质疑也没关系
God wants you to find your own way.
主希望你们能找到自己的方式
But sometimes, every now and then,
但有时候会发生这样的事
God gives you a job to do.
如果上帝让你完成一项任务
And when that happens, you have to drop everything
你就必须放下一切
and just start walking.
开始前进
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你们能来
Thank you. Hey, Casey.
谢谢你 你好 凯茜
How's your sister doing? She's back home, right?
你姐姐最近怎么样 她回家了吧
Yeah. Uh, she just got her cast off last week.
嗯 她上周刚刚摘掉石膏
She's a lot of fun.
她还挺有意思的
Tell her not to be a stranger.
告诉她不要太过见外
Okay. Bye.
好的 再见
Bye, Henry.
再见 亨瑞
Oh, yes.
差点忘了
Father, that was a lovely service.
神父 刚才的布道很精彩
Casey, he doesn't have his hat on.
凯茜 你♥爸♥没戴帽子
Um, we want you to have this.
我们希望你收下这个
This is for you.
这是给你的
For the restoration.
捐给教堂的修缮费
Angela, this is... No, no, no.
安吉拉 这... 别客气
It means a lot to have somewhere to come
能来这种他熟悉的地方
that he's very familiar with.
对亨瑞来说意义非凡
How's he doing?
他怎么样了
Uh, good days and bad.
时好时坏吧
You want to talk sometime, my door is always open.
如果你想倾诉 随时欢迎你来找我
Thank you.
谢谢
Dad.
老爸
Kat? We got doughnuts.
小凯 出来吃甜甜圈了
Kat?
小凯
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
Sorry. Hey, sis.
抱歉 老姐
Inventory took forever.
账一直做不完
Hey, Luis.
路易斯
Buddy.
孩子
Luis.
路易斯
Your mom's here.
你妈妈来了
Do you want to tell me what this is about?
能跟我解释下这是怎么回事吗
That's...
那是...
private stuff.
私人物品
Since when do you have Jessica writing you letters?
杰茜卡什么时候开始给你写信了
Why are you even talking to her?
你怎么还在和她联♥系♥
She's my friend.
她是我朋友
She's married.
她结婚了
Married people can't have friends?
已婚人士就不能有朋友吗
Do you know who writes letters?
你知道这年头谁会写信吗
People who don't want to get caught.
那些做贼心虚的人
Olivia, there's nothing to catch, okay?
奥莉维亚 我没什么好心虚的
Nothing to catch.
什么都没有
That's what you said the first time.
你一开始就这么说
Tomas, if you don't want to be a priest,
托马斯 如果你不想当神父
then don't be a priest,
那就别当
but you can't keep doing this.
但你不能继续这样做
Who said I don't want to be a priest?
谁说我不想当神父了
Mom?
妈妈
Hey, baby.
小宝贝
Did you have fun?
你玩得开心吗
Yeah? Come on.
来 我们走
Oh, you have your shoes on.
傻孩子 你没脱鞋吗
Listen, I'm just saying,
我只是想说
Abuelita isn't here anymore.
祖母已经不在了
There is no shame in saying, "Hey, I gave it a shot."
说一句"我试过了" 又不是可耻的事
Hey, I'm not giving anything a shot, okay?
我才不是在试着玩
I love my job, I'm good at my job.
我热爱我的工作 也很擅长
There's nothing going on with Jessica.
我跟杰茜卡什么都没有
Promise?
你保证
Yeah, I swear on this...
真的 我向这块...
greasy, amazing pizza
即将被你吃掉的
that you're gonna have right now. I don't want any...
油腻又美味的披萨发誓 我不会...
You're an idiot.
你傻不傻
Okay. What do you say to Uncle Tomas?
你该向托马斯舅舅说什么呢
Thanks. See you, buddy. Huh?
谢谢 再见
Bye. Thank you.
拜 谢啦
Father Marcus.
马科斯神父
You're a long way from Rome.
你居然从罗马大老远跑来找我
Oh, I'm glad you noticed, considering it's your fault.
很高兴你注意到了 毕竟这都是你的错
No one's heard from you in 26 days.
你销声匿迹了26天
I'm aware.
我知道
Are you also aware the church has places
你也知道教堂有专门给
for those who would disobey a direct order?
不遵守命令的人准备的地方吧
You putting me out to pasture, Bennett?
你是要炒了我吗 班内特
If my hand is forced, without hesitation.
如果我别无选择 我是不会犹豫的
This cannot continue, Marcus.
不能再这样下去了 马科斯
These people are scared.
这些人很害怕
Scared?
害怕
You forgotten Haiti?
你忘了海地吗
How they tied a bedsheet around that girl's neck?
他们用床单勒死了那个女孩
Hung her from the branches of a mango tree...
把她吊在芒果树上
I remember Haiti. while we did nothing.
我记得海地 我们却无动于衷
I trust you've made progress.
我相信你应该有点长进了
Every day is progress.
每天都是一种进步
The power's in the repetition.
熟能生巧
That's very poetic, Marcus.
真有诗意 马科斯
What have you done?
你都做了什么
My job.
这是我的工作
Your job?
你的工作
That child is going to die.
那个孩子已经快死了
He's a strong boy. I can bring him back.
他很坚强 我能救活他
This is so far beyond protocol.
这太不合规矩了
Your protocol. Not mine.
是你的规矩 不是我的
This ends now!
一切到此为止
I'm taking that boy to a hospital.
我送他去医院
Bennett.
班内特
You would shoot me?
你会向我开枪
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表